Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hmm! Three years... You are right sir. That is how long that Isabella says that it has been 'since a man did this to me' during her self-pleasuring scene.

You make light of your speculation, but there just might be something to it. (y)
Yeah if making out with the MC in the library doesn't awaken her desires then I don't know what will. Time to call Jill in for help. . .

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For now not so much of a threat no but I still wouldn't trust these two there is a lot more going on with Rusty and is certainly into something very shady with the drug angle that's for sure and who knows the MC could become a problem for him if he was to find out stuff about Rusty, Tommy seems to be more of the fool that has addiction problems but what lengths will an addict go to to get his drugs.
It is interesting to compare the Rusty/Tommy relationship with Sage/Quinn.

In both, the president is well aware of what is required of new pledges, and is fine with the sexual impositions.

However, it appears that Rusty is aware of Tommy's drug side business, as are several of the other senior DIKs. [Jacob stands watch outside Tommy's room, because it's his turn.]

Whereas Quinn is obviously (at the least) hiding her 'free tuition' con from Sage. We can't be sure yet about the drugs and takeout service, but my guess is that is also being kept from Sage's knowledge.

I like Rusty too, because of his more helpful persona, but he may well be in on most (if not all) of the shady stuff going on at DIKs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyway, I like that the episode might split off to tell different aspects to things. You get to play them all to see different sides of the characters. Let's hope he can fit it all in around the rest of the Hell Week stuff.
I am hoping that the final choice has just short-term significance, if only because I really don't want to play three routes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But also, because I'm afraid you might be right about the Derek door, and I didn't pick that one in the two routes that I have. :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I remember the discussions when AL was current about harem and all that stuff and people asking for the same thing you ask right now. :p
I would bet 20/80 that it will happen.

Some dramatic events will happen that will prevent this from happening i think.
I remember back some months ago, the dev talking about people that didn't liked the dramatic stuff in AL, that they might to reconsider playing this one because some stuff will be happening.
I think a harem route in this game would be completely unrealistic, and not DrPinkCake's style. I don't think that 'dramatic events' will prevent the MC from selecting one of the five, but will inform his choice, based on each players desires and predilections.

I do agree with vir_cotto that it is WAAAAAAY too early in the game for the MC to be forced into an irrevocable choice on girls. That will happen, just not yet... I hope.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think a harem route in this game would be completely unrealistic, and not DrPinkCake's style. I don't think that 'dramatic events' will prevent the MC from selecting one of the five, but will inform his choice, based on each players desires and predilections.

I do agree with vir_cotto that it is WAAAAAAY too early in the game for the MC to be forced into an irrevocable choice on girls. That will happen, just not yet... I hope.
Oh, i was talking about dramatic event that would most likely prevent any kind of harem scenario.

I do agree that harem doesn't fit in these type of games that prefer to go in more realistic style.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think there is a single irrevocable choice, but a combination of choices that will stop/start routes with the girls.

Like in this update, when you see Bella in the cafeteria there are several previous choices that will add/remove points for her. You also saw some branching with her, as you can pick whether to go see her or not (if she likes you). Also at the end when you can go to her after Josy shows up.

and for Sage, at the end of this update if you aren't on the DIK route it says "I may have missed my shot to get closer with Sage" . That is probably a hint that her route is over, or at least wont be romancable in the future anymore.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
and for Sage, at the end of this update if you aren't on the DIK route it says "I may have missed my shot to get closer with Sage" . That is probably a hint that her route is over, or at least wont be romancable in the future anymore.
That comment depends on your relationship points with Sage. Although it is easier to get the best scene in this episode on the DIK route, I was able to get it on my CHICK route too, because my 'Sage points', although lower, were high enough. I also got the 'I'm getting along very well with Sage.' comment on both routes.

Sage may be the only one of the 5 who responds better to the DIK route, but she is not completely precluded from the CHICK route, if you are not too stubborn with your CHICK choices.

Jill and Bella definitely respond better to CHICK choices, but the DIKs among us can do well too, again, if not too stubborn with our choices.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I believe you got it mixed up. Bella wants MC to hook up with Jill because that way she would have a good reason to NOT be attracted to him if he were with her close friend. Bella doesn't want to be attracted to him but obviously she can't deny her feelings for him which is why she's so conflicted.
Gonna be hard to pick between them, both so great.

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
That comment depends on your relationship points with Sage. Although it is easier to get the best scene in this episode on the DIK route, I was able to get it on my CHICK route too, because my 'Sage points', although lower, were high enough. I also got the 'I'm getting along very well with Sage.' comment on both routes.

Sage may be the only one of the 5 who responds better to the DIK route, but she is not completely precluded from the CHICK route, if you are not too stubborn with your CHICK choices.

Jill and Bella definitely respond better to CHICK choices, but the DIKs among us can do well too, again, if not too stubborn with our choices.
Sage is not completely closed to chick route indeed, but she still a dik route girl, it may be a bad idea to keep going chick with her, For those who have chosen her.... Unless there is a chick ending with Sage.

30n2aq.jpg

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
DrPinkCake and his team really out did themselves with this one. I don't know what took me so long to check out Being A Dik but it's possily the best Ren'Py game i've played.

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes