SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
so i just started the game and i was was wondering if its better to have DIK points or Female points? I'm a dominant guy so i think a lot of my reactions might be DIK like but i wanted to know what the optimal ratio is to get the most out of the game

Both count, you can do two saves. Be a dik to those who deserve it and a chick to those who don't.

Reactions: yngve

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dik most the time mean being a musclehead asshole and Chick most of the time is someone who think before acting. From what i saw so far of the game, the former is great to one night sex and the later for relationships.

I recommend leaving the smaller Dik/Chick meter more or less on neutral but with positive Chick points, that way it is easy to change the meter to the other side like in episode 3.

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
is there a way for me to find out what these girls are like before committing to a path and pursuing them?
basically if you know how her friends or her previous boyfriends are you get the clue; if the girl was dating someone like chad you won't need to be a gentleman
and don't be an asshole with a centred girl, etc.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I play this game with the script in one hand. I use vocal commands to access mouse functions, because my other hand is usually occupied.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Both choices "I am here for you" & "Forget about him" are for losers really I'm starting to lose interest in Sage because of this shitty Chad's thing, it seems to me that she is just using MC as a substitute just because her shitty boyfriend doesn't want to play with her, why can't it be Sage don't want to play with her bf anymore because of MC. So disappointed in her storyline, It's better for her to become just a fuck buddy instead of forcing her to breakup with her stupid Bf and then get into a serious relationship with her with that no-balls tactic

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sage is not completely closed to chick route indeed, but she still a dik route girl, it may be a bad idea to keep going chick with her, For those who have chosen her.... Unless there is a chick ending with Sage.

View attachment 393755
Sage would seem to be the logical choice for my 'end girl' in my DIK route. But I don't think either Maya or Josy will be precluded from that route. Isabella and Jill would seem to be lost causes as a DIK, but that won't stop me from pursuing them on that route, until I am forced out.

All girls on both of my routes, until the developer says I can't go there no more!

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Sage would seem to be the logical choice for my 'end girl' in my DIK route. But I don't think either Maya or Josy will be precluded from that route. Isabella and Jill would seem to be lost causes as a DIK, but that won't stop me from pursuing them on that route, until I am forced out.

All girls on both of my routes, until the developer says I can't go there no more!
I have a theory that being a DIK or Chick won't negate most romances from anyone, just change how it will progress. I was able to "pass" Bella's test even in my mostly DIK character, so i'm actually on her route even if she isn't my end goal (to be fair, i don't have one at the moment, i'm mostly RP'ing a character). Josy i could see as being someone that can go either way and she even seems like THAT character that exists in some games that is the default route so you can have some fun even if you really fuck up.

One thing is that i hope we have one more main LI that can be pursued as a DIK, because... I like Sage a lot, she is damn HOT, but i don't see her as an actual LI at this point. I don't think she is girlfriend material. At the end of the day she is a great fuck buddy or even, maybe a friend with benefits, since she is a fun girl to have around.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think a harem route in this game would be completely unrealistic, and not DrPinkCake's style. I don't think that 'dramatic events' will prevent the MC from selecting one of the five, but will inform his choice, based on each players desires and predilections.

I do agree with vir_cotto that it is WAAAAAAY too early in the game for the MC to be forced into an irrevocable choice on girls. That will happen, just not yet... I hope.

Rumor has it the next update will feature a harem route with Chad and Tybalt.

Aug 18, 2019
i'm a bit confused, i'm using a guide, i chose to come home to maya on ep2, i'm massive chick, kissed her, have "attracted to" as the variable, but i didn't get the sex scene, only slept together (sleeping), the guide said there was a sex scene, i looked it up and it's suppose to be foreplay, i don't see where i did anything wrong to not have the scene...

tg

May 1, 2017
i'm a bit confused, i'm using a guide, i chose to come home to maya on ep2, i'm massive chick, kissed her, have "attracted to" as the variable, but i didn't get the sex scene, only slept together (sleeping), the guide said there was a sex scene, i looked it up and it's suppose to be foreplay, i don't see where i did anything wrong to not have the scene...
Well, you actually need to be between huge DIK and huge CHICK. You can't be a massive CHICK, so that's why you're not getting the sex scene.

Aug 18, 2019
Well, you actually need to be between huge DIK and huge CHICK. You can't be a massive CHICK, so that's why you're not getting the sex scene.
fucking hell lol; i guess i'll have to download the cheat mod, if only to slightly move my points, i'm running a dik harem, chick harem, and monogamous save for jill; the guide i'm using only states numbers, would have been better to know that ahead of time, thx very much

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It would be a cool scene if we had a threesome with Maya and Josy and made a video of it and show it to the DIKs, and Tommy and Derek both saw it they would be like "that's my sister" at the same time.
You probably got that right on the money. If we go Josy/Maya route, that must be the threesome we will go for to complete the task form Hell Week. Fuck, I can't wait to see that...

I wonder what others we could go for. I mean, we already had the chance to complete that task before... twice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder why MC didn't make any effort to record the events.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes