SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm missing a gallery scene. It's right after Sarah Sex Scene and Right before Josy. Ep2

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i just started the game and i was was wondering if its better to have DIK points or Female points? I'm a dominant guy so i think a lot of my reactions might be DIK like but i wanted to know what the optimal ratio is to get the most out of the game

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so i just started the game and i was was wondering if its better to have DIK points or Female points? I'm a dominant guy so i think a lot of my reactions might be DIK like but i wanted to know what the optimal ratio is to get the most out of the game
it's all depends on which girl u seek
for maya josy bellla jill chick is better
for sage quinn camila riona dick is better

or u can cheat and have maximum of content with the girl and still following one path

Reactions: SAMASH112

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
it's all depends on which girl u seek
for maya josy bellla jill chick is better
for sage quinn camila riona dick is better

or u can cheat and have maximum of content with the girl and still following one path
is there a way for me to find out what these girls are like before committing to a path and pursuing them?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I dont think there is a single irrevocable choice, but a combination of choices that will stop/start routes with the girls.

Like in this update, when you see Bella in the cafeteria there are several previous choices that will add/remove points for her. You also saw some branching with her, as you can pick whether to go see her or not (if she likes you). Also at the end when you can go to her after Josy shows up.

and for Sage, at the end of this update if you aren't on the DIK route it says "I may have missed my shot to get closer with Sage" . That is probably a hint that her route is over, or at least wont be romancable in the future anymore.
If you stay perfectly neutral all avenues are open, it's a tightrope, but it is possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So far, the two main situations that I remember being more conflicted over what to do are:

After the DIK party night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the last time in Maya's room before
arrives:

After checking the girls' progress status at the end of the chapter, I think all routes are open for me still. All three doors are available to me. I would like to keep all relations available until the last moment possible, pleasing all the girls and disappointing none. :cool:

Reactions: Walter Victor

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That comment depends on your relationship points with Sage. Although it is easier to get the best scene in this episode on the DIK route, I was able to get it on my CHICK route too, because my 'Sage points', although lower, were high enough. I also got the 'I'm getting along very well with Sage.' comment on both routes.

Sage may be the only one of the 5 who responds better to the DIK route, but she is not completely precluded from the CHICK route, if you are not too stubborn with your CHICK choices.

Jill and Bella definitely respond better to CHICK choices, but the DIKs among us can do well too, again, if not too stubborn with our choices.
I think she will be eventually, will probably have a scene like Bella did in this episode. A bunch of previous choices (some related to her, others not) that will decide whether she likes you (as more than a FwB) and those choices will be tilted towards the DIK route.

Will also probably have something to do with Quinn, as she doesn't know MC is banging Quinn and she also doesn't know what Quinn is doing (with the business). So, MC might have a choice to tell Sage, or not.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes