Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder why MC didn't make any effort to record the events.
That's an easy one. The developer didn't want those couplings to be the ones to be featured for Hell Week. Which means we should have a chance to get a juicy three-some featuring more 'important' characters. Josy and Maya are the obvious targets, but who knows? Something with Jade and Cathy? Just as long as that task doesn't fall to Derek. :( Or features [*gag*] Chad and Dawe! (n)(n)(n)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
There's one much more simple reason for this : there's no "have the threesome" task on the pledge board :(
Oh, you are right! It's actually a task for the HOT's Scavenger Hunt. It's a task for Maya, not MC. There would be no point in recording it... except to brag about it to Derek and the DIKs xD

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
a few more weeks and this thread goes to top 3 of F95 :)
Yeah i read that comment in one of the pages and it's really mad that this thread is new-ish compared to the top ones and it's already going to be at the top 3 in the whole site!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah i read that comment in one of the pages and it's really mad that this thread is new-ish compared to the top ones and it's already going to be at the top 3 in the whole site!
a top-notch writer + a good story+refreshing new looks charcter+a daily expanding fanbase

let's mix that up
tenor.gif

results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
a top-notch writer + a good story+refreshing new looks charcter+a daily expanding fanbase
+different than other games because it doesn't have incest and most games here have that

so it kinda brings originality to the platform with good story writing + good characters development and top quality models, hence why a lot of people like it i guess ? or that's just my reason why i like the game :LOL:

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
If I use the walkthrough mod linked in the first post, it hard locks the game with the "WARNING THIS GAME HAS BEEN MODIFIED" screen with the only option available to quit the game.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If I use the walkthrough mod linked in the first post, it hard locks the game with the "WARNING THIS GAME HAS BEEN MODIFIED" screen with the only option available to quit the game.
Use UnRen(fully unpack the game), then delete the two Cheat detection files from the subfolders. That'll fix your problem.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Oh and i saw a lot of people saying that Jill might get possessive af in future updates cuz she got so interested in the mc so suddenly but i feel like that's not the case,
imo i feel like because jill is from the rich people in campus and she's always walking with tybalt and his group she's always being treated as someone important and rich as if she's the only girl in campus that you don't wanna talk to since she's from a rich family and you won't even have a small chance with her.
Now the mc might probably be the only one that treated her like a normal college girl in ages and never treated her like someone higher than him or lower than him cuz she's rich and that's why she got interested in him in a short amount of time.
But hey that's just my thought on the whole jill thing.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh and i saw a lot of people saying that Jill might get possessive af in future updates cuz she got so interested in the mc so suddenly but i feel like that's not the case,
imo i feel like because jill is from the rich people in campus and she's always walking with tybalt and his group she's always being treated as someone important and rich as if she's the only girl in campus that you don't wanna talk to since she's from a rich family and you won't even have a small chance with her.
Now the mc might probably be the only one that treated her like a normal college girl in ages and never treated her like someone higher than him or lower than him cuz she's rich and that's why she got interested in him in a short amount of time.
But hey that's just my thought on the whole jill thing.
u forgot one little thing tho ........ it all depends on ob your choice.......what I mean by that is in jill dorm when the mc asks her for a date u got two choices after it ...............so hope u got the image here......but jill is still nosy and the reason behind that is as u said (and as we don't know so much about her for now) she probably lived a life different than others because of her statue and money.......thus doing such things might seems ok for her but for us as an audience it looked kinda nosy ...................but perhaps with the Mc around she could get back her lost feeling of living a normal life with normal ppl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TobiMAH
D

Deleted member 1273790

is there any possibility, if he quit his job. this game that was previously released every 3 months, released every 2 months?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes