SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I agree with everything you said. It's kinda risky saying this is the best game here at this stage, but's it's how I feel right now. No other game pleased on so many levels while playing as this one. Maybe it's my personal taste, maybe it's something more. The truth is this game's popularity is escalating like crazy and it's been just three updates, so I can't be the only one feeling this way. When I made my review, I was speaking passionately. I just wish I could be a Massive DIK pledge and support this game any way I could.
Same, I don't really rank games but if I did, it would be #1 game I have on my list. Being A Dik, Milfy City, Become A Rockstar, DMD, Melody, Summertime Saga, Depraved Awakening, The DeLuca Family

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Same, I don't really rank games but if I did, it would be #1 game I have on my list. Being A Dik, Milfy City, Become A Rockstar, DMD, Melody, Summertime Saga, Depraved Awakening, The DeLuca Family
It's funny you mentioning those games, as I love them too, and made reviews for most of them too. Except for Summertime Saga, which, I don't doubt must have quality, but haven't really tried it yet.

Reactions: SSJGOD

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
+different than other games because it doesn't have incest and most games here have that

so it kinda brings originality to the platform with good story writing + good characters development and top quality models, hence why a lot of people like it i guess ? or that's just my reason why i like the game :LOL:
I thought the same, I'm new to this kind of games but when I started playing Daughter for dessert I was thinking that if they erase all the incest bs and make the 'working class man' struggle story the center of the game with the sex scenes being just a part of it this would be an interesting 'Choose your own adventure'' for adults; if someone does it right an not just about sex this kind of thing may be something attractive for a BIG number of people

Reactions: TobiMAH and E.l.l.0
Aug 18, 2019
i just started replaying Acting Lessons during the wait, and i'm not sure if DPC connects the dots like a FiveNightsAtFreddy's game, but I just realized the very first acting play mentioned is " Falling Out Of Love With Josephine " - - a lot of people speculating a horrendous turn of events in BADIK over the story of Acting Lessons, if DPC likes to foreshadow or connect-the-dots, this might be a clue for theorists as we go on

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You might try City of Broken Dreamers. It's a relatively new game (appeared here in February). It's by the developer of Depraved Awakening and looks very promising. There should be a new release out in a couple of weeks. It has gorgeous girls, outstanding renders, excellent animations, and, most importantly, a well-written and interesting story from a proven developer.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
View attachment 394817

Christina Hendricks at one point was life. :love:
OT

Thats gonna be Haley from Haley's Story when she has about 5 babies (gotta get them boobies!)

and on-topic.

Like a few of the previous comments note, its gonna be interesting to learn the connection between Bella and Jill. I dont believe they are siblings and obviously they aren't mom/daughter. I think Jill would've told MC if Bella was related to her. I still like the family friend theory, or perhaps marriage. Maybe Bellas husband was Jills brother or something similar.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'll second that for City of Broken Dreamers. Outstanding renders is a damned fair assessment - and not just for the models. The backgrounds provide such a nice change from most of what I've seen in other games, like somebody was putting heavy effort into all of it. Not meaning to pick on DPC or anybody else with that directly, just that some games go for rather bland backgrounds (the painfully white houses/dorms especially stand out in some games) - and Dreamers is full of amazing detail all around so far. Well, okay, the handgun models left me wanting, but they still weren't bad.

Aug 18, 2019
i just started replaying Acting Lessons during the wait, and i'm not sure if DPC connects the dots like a FiveNightsAtFreddy's game, but I just realized the very first acting play mentioned is " Falling Out Of Love With Josephine " - - a lot of people speculating a horrendous turn of events in BADIK over the story of Acting Lessons, if DPC likes to foreshadow or connect-the-dots, this might be a clue for theorists as we go on
also, i just realized that Acting Lessons and Being A DIK share the same time period and universe, the male MCs from Acting Lessons are past legends of Delta Iota Kappa (DIKs); maybe we'll have some cross-over action in the future EPs of BADIK in some fashion or another

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
You might try City of Broken Dreamers. It's a relatively new game (appeared here in February). It's by the developer of Depraved Awakening and looks very promising. There should be a new release out in a couple of weeks. It has gorgeous girls, outstanding renders, excellent animations, and, most importantly, a well-written and interesting story from a proven developer.

Thanks for the recommendation. (y) I've been meaning to check that one out too. It's another game I should have checked out long ago.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
So when Jill finds her missing panties around Tybalt's watermelon, what do you think will happen ? She might castrate him. Or maybe she'll get a banana.
Or she will shove that melon up Tybalt´s ass ... actually I would die to see that scene ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes