vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OT

Thats gonna be Haley from Haley's Story when she has about 5 babies (gotta get them boobies!)

and on-topic.

Like a few of the previous comments note, its gonna be interesting to learn the connection between Bella and Jill. I dont believe they are siblings and obviously they aren't mom/daughter. I think Jill would've told MC if Bella was related to her. I still like the family friend theory, or perhaps marriage. Maybe Bellas husband was Jills brother or something similar.
Why is that "obvious"?

also, i just realized that Acting Lessons and Being A DIK share the same time period and universe, the male MCs from Acting Lessons are past legends of Delta Iota Kappa (DIKs); maybe we'll have some cross-over action in the future EPs of BADIK in some fashion or another
They don't.

And about this thread right now? While there are some interesting posts, most theories I read now are based on thin air or personal wishes. 1000 pages of good fun, interesting theories that, basically, guessed right every of subplots so far reduced to this...

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Is there a way to cheat the point system or bypass the mini games? I once saw something about dev console but don't quite know how it works.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Idealist mc: "Maya is totally the best, she is so pretty, she is cute and innocent, so sexy, likes me so much we gonna be a hot sexy couple!"
Realist mc: "Maya lives with her girlfriend and i live with her brother"
:coffee::whistle:
I don't know what to say .. I have a lot of doubts about how the character will react emotionally after this chapter.

He has already revealed confusion and distrust in his thoughts. I think chapter 4 is going to change history more than some believe.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the point system or bypass the mini games? I once saw something about dev console but don't quite know how it works.
Sure there is, but it ain't easy. You need to use UnRen to enable the console and view variables. Even then, I highly recommend reading the scripts, because the coding is tricky, and just changing the one variable you think will do the trick, doesn't always work.

At any rate, here is the thread that contains UnRen and how to use it:
UnRen thread on F95

Reactions: Kronicza7x

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nothing bad happened with Maya in ep3, is just that Jill has proven to be otherwordly, that's all.
Undoubtedly Jill is gorgeous and sweet. But I wonder how many of us would have let someone off the hook after we had told them to let something go, and they had nonetheless gone to the authorities behind our backs, making our lives more difficult?

In the game, I let her off the hook. In real life, I don't think I'd have stuck around with someone so controlling.

xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
After the DIK initiation, task is chat everyone, I do this but game won't move ahead. Talked to everyone there.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Undoubtedly Jill is gorgeous and sweet. But I wonder how many of us would have let someone off the hook after we had told them to let something go, and they had nonetheless gone to the authorities behind our backs, making our lives more difficult?

In the game, I let her off the hook. In real life, I don't think I'd have stuck around with someone so controlling.
She lives in a different "reality". She was just being naive and wanted to help MC in the only way she thought she could help. Like she told Bella, she was just doing what she would have wanted others would do for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: yngve

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
After the DIK initiation, task is chat everyone, I do this but game won't move ahead. Talked to everyone there.
Listening to the 2 DIKs on the upstairs hallway should trigger a Tommy scene and take you out of free roam.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

I kinda wanted the option to sneak out after she fell asleep. Like shit, average rich girl who is far too naive to make decisions about a situation she knows nothing about.

Sep 8, 2019
Stay strong brother! Yes, we had some defections but the Kingdom is alive and well, the true believers are still with us and more importantly we have cookies :sneaky:, are there any cookies on the other paths? Thought so.

View attachment 395197
Maya's ass doesn't look great in that shot. Now this is an ass...

ep1_quinn_confront15b.jpg

Ok, that one doesn't look great either :sneaky::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes