Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
also, i just realized that Acting Lessons and Being A DIK share the same time period and universe, the male MCs from Acting Lessons are past legends of Delta Iota Kappa (DIKs); maybe we'll have some cross-over action in the future EPs of BADIK in some fashion or another
It would have been fun but DPC has confirmed that they won't be linked. While the idea of a game based around the DIKs may have originated from Liam and Cum-slut, in that universe the DIKs had already have been around for decades while in this one it had just recently been founded. Linking them would have required making BaDIK a prequel.

I'd have enjoyed seeing an ending epilogue where Liam and Cum-slut arrive as new maggot-pledges to MC and Derek Fathers, but it's not going to happen unfortunately.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Idealist mc: "Maya is totally the best, she is so pretty, she is cute and innocent, so sexy, likes me so much we gonna be a hot sexy couple!"
Realist mc: "Maya lives with her girlfriend and i live with her brother"
:coffee::whistle:
Realistic MC :
051871c5228aac29962843bd5c22b24066010b-wm.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya still has a creepy face.

I think around her there will be a main plot twist with a bunch of corpses. Classic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn what happened to this thread? feels like it's on life support and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Maya's face and keep your plots to yourself please especially if you are going down that route. :oops::p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Damn what happened to this thread? feels like it's on life support and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Maya's face and keep your plots to yourself please especially if you are going down that route. :oops::p
Many of the questions we had have been answered,theories that existed have either been confirmed or shutted down,the new ones are mostly reaching and reaching far :p Despite all the content there`s not as much to talk about as there was before

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes