SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I need some help. I'm having trouble unlocking one scene with Maya. It's right after Sara scene in the gallery.. I have played both good and bad sides and have left the party to go home to Maya but I can never unlock the scene. What are the steps?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I need some help. I'm having trouble unlocking one scene with Maya. It's right after Sara scene in the gallery.. I have played both good and bad sides and have left the party to go home to Maya but I can never unlock the scene. What are the steps?
maybe u need more chick points and ur maya points need to be high as well

Reactions: SSJGOD

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If I recall correctly (and this feels like ages ago) you need to be chick 1 or 2 for that scene - any dik / neutral / chick 3 will get you nowhere...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well for the maya scene u basicly need to be chick and u need to have plenty of maya points so have to try and please maya for 3 episodes lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When you go to see Maya, open your phone and check the Stats. Look at the bottom for the 'Current DIK status'. The score must be greater than -15 and less than 15. If it's not, you need to do something to adjust that score before you can get the scene with Maya.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
When you go to see Maya, open your phone and check the Stats. Look at the bottom for the 'Current DIK status'. The score must be greater than -15 and less than 15. If it's not, you need to do something to adjust that score before you can get the scene with Maya.

I'm on it, thank you.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

I did it, thank you for this.

Reactions: Walter Victor

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
So when Jill finds her missing panties around Tybalt's watermelon, what do you think will happen ? She might castrate him. Or maybe she'll get a banana.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
After playing the game I have that feeling Bella/Jill are Siblings or Mother/daughter. Or is it just wishful thinking.
Probably an older sister. She tells MC she isn't that old
There's definitely some kind of connection between them. The picture we find in Jill's bed drawer was put there for a reason. It's great that all characters have a mysterious side to them. It's fun speculating and playing detective and trying to get as many clues in the game about them as possible.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
There's definitely some kind of connection between them. The picture we find in Jill's bed drawer was put there for a reason. It's great that all characters have a mysterious side to them. It's fun speculating and playing detective and trying to get as many clues in the game about them as possible.

Same thing I was thinking when I found the picture, and how overprotective Bella is of Jill. Makes you wonder. I'm also wondering where and who is Bella's husband and what's her deal. Maybe when MC was drunk that night and thought he saw a guy, he wasn't really hallucinating. This is what makes DrPinkCake games so interesting. Always some nice twist and different scenarios to choose from. It's one of those games I can play over and not get bored. And I'm digging the brawling game that improves your fighting techniques, the classes, and the shot challenges. Great game, even better than Acting Lessons imo.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I agree with everything you said. It's kinda risky saying this is the best game here at this stage, but's it's how I feel right now. No other game pleased me on so many levels while playing as this one. Maybe it's my personal taste, maybe it's something more. The truth is this game's popularity is escalating like crazy and it's been just three updates, so I can't be the only one feeling this way. When I made my review, I was speaking passionately. I just wish I could be a Massive DIK pledge and support this game any way I could.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes