JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
But even then it kinda doesnt make sense. How much is tuition for a year in the US? 20-40k per USD per year, i doubt each girl is generating that much off of a glory hole, specially when you take into account Quinn taking her cut. There might be no tuition for anybody
Or even selling the drugs.. Glory Hole + sellin' drugs ain't gonna make approx 120G for 3 girls.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Guys, let's not get our hopes up. If everyone played acting lessons, we all know where this could be going...

Remember the warning in the beginning? It's there for a reason...we could be heading straight to a surprise barbecue party...

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
See, that's something I don't understand.

There should be at least 10 episodes and such a big decision is somewhat way too early in this game. Forcing us in two-girls-route at this point (or one girl) doesn't make sense. Unless DPC plans to introduce another LI?
The option to jump ship on Megan, ops... Melissa, and Rena came pretty early, so it wouldn't be "out of characther" for this Dev (although it would suck).
also, i just realized that Acting Lessons and Being A DIK share the same time period and universe, the male MCs from Acting Lessons are past legends of Delta Iota Kappa (DIKs); maybe we'll have some cross-over action in the future EPs of BADIK in some fashion or another
Not sure where, but I read DPC started writing BaDIK as a prequel to AL and dropped it to make it a parallel universe. Wouldnt line up, if Liam and Cum-slut were DIKs and long finished college there wouldn't be smartphones and off brand Twitter/Instagram by the fraternity's 3th year.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes