Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I get the Quinn 3some option as well as the subsequent scene , but at no point in any play through does she ask/propose it to me..... but the option is available....Is it a bug / continuity issue or am i missing something??

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think it would be a big hit if he did lots of opportunities there plus what's not to like about the girls acting out a cosplay scene or dressed up for Halloween
He could either put it like 'extra dlc' near the end of BaDik which people can choose to have or not with juicy sex scenes or obviously bring the girls in cosplay during Halloween during the college term while still advancing the story. I got the impression in the roleplay scene he's got ideas for the other LI's already. As long as it's unique like a fantasy theme we saw rather than the usual slutty nurses and witches.

Although I won't say no to the HOT's in slutty nurses/doctors/witches uniform. :unsure:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Undoubtedly Jill is gorgeous and sweet. But I wonder how many of us would have let someone off the hook after we had told them to let something go, and they had nonetheless gone to the authorities behind our backs, making our lives more difficult?

In the game, I let her off the hook. In real life, I don't think I'd have stuck around with someone so controlling.
because this
She lives in a different "reality". She was just being naive and wanted to help MC in the only way she thought she could help. Like she told Bella, she was just doing what she would have wanted others would do for her.
And, in a real life, if me or anyone is in the MC situation there is first of all the responsability of the heads of the school. If -you may say- it's dangerous to go to them by yourself then somebody else show do it for you.
Even better if she looks like a fucking Angel :D

But, I mean really, -I don't know in the u.s.- but there is laws against this kind of thing, and FUCK these guys, you go to a school to study and get laid, not to be bullied or whatever, every minute you loose brecause of this bs is one less minute of getting laid (or studing) and the responsability it's the heads of the school
If it doesn't work, in real life people has gone to the media, and denounced the school (I think that will be awesome if it happens in the game.)

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes