Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
3-4 months, huh? 0.3.1 was released on the 21st of August. That means we won't be seeing 0.4 until mid-November at the earliest. No big deal, I think I'll be able to manage that wait...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually it was released the 16th of August for $25 patrons. I wouldn't expect Episode 4 until December if we're being more realistic.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can you tell me which theories were confirmed and disproved?
Everything related to Josy`s "boyfriend" was wrong and everyone believing it`s actually Maya was right.
Everything related to Sage knowing about Quinn`s restaurant was wrong,Sage has no clue.
Maya`s father being in a religious cult was partially correct,he is a religious person.
Chad being gay started of as a joke but now it looks like it`s true.
Many crazy theories about Quinn,including her wanting to sell Maya`s virginity to Tommy and Rusty,completly wrong,most probably Tommy knows Maya because Maya dates Josy.
Jade being Burke`s wife turned out to be true.
Burke using restaurant is most likely true.
And ofcourse Maya being paragon of virtue and purity happens to be wrong.
Those are the ones I remember right now

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Everything related to Josy`s "boyfriend" was wrong and everyone believing it`s actually Maya was right.
Everything related to Sage knowing about Quinn`s restaurant was wrong,Sage has no clue.
Maya`s father being in a religious cult was partially correct,he is a religious person.
Chad being gay started of as a joke but now it looks like it`s true.
Many crazy theories about Quinn,including her wanting to sell Maya`s virginity to Tommy and Rusty,completly wrong,most probably Tommy knows Maya because Maya dates Josy.
Jade being Burke`s wife turned out to be true.
Burke using restaurant is most likely true.
And ofcourse Maya being paragon of virtue and purity happens to be wrong.
Those are the ones I remember right now
Well, some of them made kinda sense. I thought Josy was Tommy's bf or ff. So when it was revealed he was her half-brother I wasn't that surprised.

About Josy/Maya, there was actually a bit of foreshadowing when, in the park date, MC told Josy that his father taught him man stuff and she said she knew someone who would hate him for saying that. She was obviously referring to Maya. Ironically, it wouldn't be hate she would be feeling for him after all. But we only get that at the second playthru, because we hadn't met Maya back then yet.

Chad being gay isn't that surprising either, with all the bromance between him and Dawe. But is it confirmed already?

And what's the deal with Burke and Isabella!? :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It occurred to me that the main dark event could be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I searched for it in the thread and there were a few people with similar thoughts. Do you know if this is debunked too?
That was just a shitposting meme that I started before Episode 3. A school shooting would be way too dark and controversial to implement. Not even sure that Patreon would allow it in a game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Chad being gay isn't that surprising either, with all the bromance between him and Dawe. But is it confirmed already?

1. It's not the bromance with Dawe that we find alarming about Chad it's the non-existent sexual interest he shows in his hot girlfriend. he's either gay or has a side girl he's MUCH more interested in. Dawe clearly isn't gay from what we've seen even if he is a huge dumb cuck. Nothing has been shown that would suggest he's gay.

2. Nothing. Burke tried to fuck Isabella and failed.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
About Josy/Maya, there was actually a bit of foreshadowing when, in the park date, MC told Josy that his father taught him man stuff and she said she knew someone who would hate him for saying that. She was obviously referring to Maya. Ironically, it wouldn't be hate she would be feeling for him after all. But we only get that at the second playthru, because we hadn't met Maya back then yet.

There was a lot of clues considering Maya+Josy,there was also couple of lines that didn`t fit(about Josy being in a long distance relationship and college being relativly close and Maya living near the college),hence many of us dropped that idea but it turned out those lines were not that important :LOL:

Chad is not 100% confirmed gay but it`s pretty obvious to me at least.

Burke wants to bang Isa,he wants to bang everyone,from the dialogues with Jade it looks like they tried a 3some or something but it didn`t work.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I doubt it anyways. The worse I think we'll see is Depression, suicidal thoughts and perhaps Overdoses.
I hope so. If it's an OD, I hope it only happens to a hardcore user, voluntarily, and not being forced upon a new pledge or something. What I fear is a collateral from a gunfight over a deal gone wrong, or something.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
The running theory is Bella became the 'ice queen' partly due to Burke making a move on her and failing or they had a one night stand and Bella regretted it ever since. I think tho it's more likely Bella hasn't be happy in her marriage for a while. Maybe Jill might give us a clue in the date.

Essentially Bella is pissed the MC is the first man she's had feelings for since her husband when she was happy. That's why she's so conflicted and prefers Jill to have him.

Also the biggest theory about Burke he is one of the masterminds behind the DIK's rise in the college and suggested the HOTS restaurant as well as part payment for his services. So he could be a drug supplier or has links to one. It's plausible he's hiding a lot of secrets from Jade...

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The running theory is Bella became the 'ice queen' partly due to Burke making a move on her and failing or they had a one night stand and Bella regretted it ever since. I think tho it's more likely Bella hasn't be happy in her marriage for a while. Maybe Jill might give us a clue in the date.

Essentially Bella is pissed the MC is the first man she's had feelings for since her husband when she was happy. That's why she's so conflicted and prefers Jill to have him.

Also the biggest theory about Burke he is one of the masterminds behind the DIK's rise in the college and suggested the HOTS restaurant as well as part payment for his services. So he could be a drug supplier or has links to one. It's plausible he's hiding a lot of secrets from Jade...
We will be moving to Bella's in the next update, so maybe we'll get more answers about all the mysteries surrounding la Belladonna. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill might give us a clue in the date.
She might but with the way Jill is and how close she is with Bella I'd be surprised if she told us much about Bella and her personal life.

If he was the mastermind he would be taking one hell of a risk by fucking students either that student could use that against him or they could, in turn, get caught out by someone else now would a mastermind risk all of that by fucking his students.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No, it hasn't. And it won't be until the game is completed. If we think that the developer will be going down the path of Acting Lessons, then that would be one possibility. However, I believe that the warning given by Jill at the very beginning of the game is a red herring, a thumb in the eye to those of us who found it difficult (if not impossible) to finish Acting Lessons, rather than a real warning of dire events to come. There will be drama, of course, and heartache. But deaths? I seriously doubt it. I strongly believe that DrPinkCake has gotten that out of his system.

Again, though, I will only be proven right or wrong by the game being completed.
You know better than that, my friend.
There is persistent Maya's warning at the start of the game. So, I really doubt it's a red herring.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes