Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Sure there is, but it ain't easy. You need to use UnRen to enable the console and view variables. Even then, I highly recommend reading the scripts, because the coding is tricky, and just changing the one variable you think will do the trick, doesn't always work.

At any rate, here is the thread that contains UnRen and how to use it:
UnRen thread on F95

Thank you kind sir! I found a unofficial mod for it that required UnRen. Faster and easier.

Reactions: Walter Victor

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Many of the questions we had have been answered,theories that existed have either been confirmed or shutted down,the new ones are mostly reaching and reaching far :p Despite all the content there`s not as much to talk about as there was before
Can you tell me which theories were confirmed and disproved?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
3-4 months, huh? 0.3.1 was released on the 21st of August. That means we won't be seeing 0.4 until mid-November at the earliest. No big deal, I think I'll be able to manage that wait...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's gonna be hell tho... Instead of Hell Week, we'll have ourselves a Hell Quarter to overcome! Who starts wearing the dildo helmet?

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
3-4 months, huh? 0.3.1 was released on the 21st of August. That means we won't be seeing 0.4 until mid-November at the earliest. No big deal, I think I'll be able to manage that wait...
Hopefully we will have a very filling Thanksgiving this year (if you dont do that, well, just pretend).

Reactions: TheFinder

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can you tell me which theories were confirmed and disproved?
Well, one that I can think of off the top of my head was that Josy's relationship was with the mini-mart owner, and that she was the 'whore' that the owner was running away with. I think that one has been pretty thoroughly debunked.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, one that I can think of off the top of my head was that Josy's relationship was with the mini-mart owner, and that she was the 'whore' that the owner was running away with. I think that one has been pretty thoroughly debunked.
It occurred to me that the main dark event could be a
and I searched for it in the thread and there were a few people with similar thoughts. Do you know if this is debunked too?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
and I searched for it in the thread and there were a few people with similar thoughts. Do you know if this is debunked too?
I dont think there is a chance in hell that happens. That would be WAY to controversial.

I think the darkest thing that could reasonably happen is drug related, perhaps an OD or something like that.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I dont think there is a chance in hell that happens. That would be WAY to controversial.

I think the darkest thing that could reasonably happen is drug related, perhaps an OD or something like that.
Yeah... but you never know. And the dimension of the event could vary according to your actions in the game. Like, from you being able to prevent it entirely, to a at least a few casualties. But I'm hoping it's not that. I'm thinking about something related to drugs too.
But the OD idea makes sense too.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, it hasn't. And it won't be until the game is completed. If we think that the developer will be going down the path of Acting Lessons, then that would be one possibility. However, I believe that the warning given by Jill at the very beginning of the game is a red herring, a thumb in the eye to those of us who found it difficult (if not impossible) to finish Acting Lessons, rather than a real warning of dire events to come. There will be drama, of course, and heartache. But deaths? I seriously doubt it. I strongly believe that DrPinkCake has gotten that out of his system.

Again, though, I will only be proven right or wrong by the game being completed.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
No, it hasn't. And it won't be until the game is completed. If we think that the developer will be going down the path of Acting Lessons, then that would be one possibility. However, I believe that the warning given by Jill at the very beginning of the game is a red herring, a thumb in the eye to those of us who found it difficult (if not impossible) to finish Acting Lessons, rather than a real warning of dire events to come. There will be drama, of course, and heartache. But deaths? I seriously doubt it. I strongly believe that DrPinkCake has gotten that out of his system.

Again, though, I will only be proven right or wrong by the game being completed.
I hope Jill's warning to be some sort of red herring too. Or just a precaution to avoid another riot, like in AL. But if another dark event would happen, I would hope that we could prevent it, or at least save our LI and others we like.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I hope Jill's warning to be some sort of red herring too. Or just a precaution to avoid another riot, like in AL. But if another dark event would happen, I would hope that we could prevent it, or at least save our LI and others we like.
My guess would be
I note a lot of other people have a similar idea in this thread, but it makes the most sense to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes