E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I mean, the same thing happens(via different events of course) in Acting Lessons, should i remind you what happened there?

Certain devs have their thingys, shock value moments and being forced to pick only one based on the events in the game and our choices might be DrPink's thingy and i think he will continue with that.
Repeating the same formula again would be a bit predictable, and imho, this game has the potential to surpass Dr.'s previous work in all regards. And I also believe that including a harem route, by ridiculous that it would seem in real life, would really satisfy many, many fans. It could be like an unlockable route that would be achieved after clearing all the others. The work would be practically all done. What the Doc would have to do, imho, would be to just deliver every individual route (more like double LIs in this case), avoiding any paradoxes that could occur, and just add one big final scene where the harem would occur, like celebrating the completion of the masterpiece. A prize for all, even if it would be in the form of a DLC or a MOD.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Repeating the same formula again would be a bit predictable, and imho, this game has the potential to surpass Dr.'s previous work in all regards. And I also believe that including a harem route, by ridiculous that it would seem in real life, would really satisfy many, many fans. It could be like an unlockable route that would be achieved after clearing all the others. The work would be practically all done. What the Doc would have to do, imho, would be to just deliver every individual route (more like double LIs in this case), avoiding any paradoxes that could occur, and just add one big final scene where the harem would occur, like celebrating the completion of the masterpiece. A prize for all, even if it would be in the form of a DLC or a MOD.
As nice as a harem ending would be it's just not realistic so I don't even entertain the though of it. MAYBE DPC is nice enough to make a Maya/Josy three way relationship work out depending on a few certain factors work but that's about it imo. DPC has without a doubt learned his lesson from that scene in AL so I wouldn't worry about anything like that happening again in BaDIK. DPC is giving us 5 LI's to choose from and maybe some endings with certain LI's.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A new Frat opening with a big mansion is an instant red flag. Who financed that?
Why is it a red flag though?Obviously someone with money,is selling drugs the only way to get money in BADIK universe?
I do see your point,there`s just too many informations about Rusty I would have to dismiss to accept that idea.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I remember the discussions when AL was current about harem and all that stuff and people asking for the same thing you ask right now. :p
I would bet 20/80 that it will happen.

Some dramatic events will happen that will prevent this from happening i think.
I remember back some months ago, the dev talking about people that didn't liked the dramatic stuff in AL, that they might to reconsider playing this one because some stuff will be happening.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
As nice as a harem ending would be it's just not realistic so I don't even entertain the though of it. MAYBE DPC is nice enough to make a Maya/Josy three way relationship work out depending on a few certain factors work but that's about it imo. DPC has without a doubt learned his lesson from that scene in AL so I wouldn't worry about anything like that happening again in BaDIK. DPC is giving us 5 LI's to choose from and maybe some endings with certain LI's.
I remember the discussions when AL was current about harem and all that stuff and people asking for the same thing you ask right now. :p
I would bet 20/80 that it will happen.

Some dramatic events will happen that will prevent this from happening i think.
I remember back some months ago, the dev talking about people that didn't liked the dramatic stuff in AL, that they might to reconsider playing this one because some stuff will be happening.
Yes. It was quite the shock when that event happened in AL. And it ended up dividing the fan base. I continue regarding that game as one of the greatest here, even with that happening. But I can't deny that I would have loved one route where that could have been avoided/prevented. The threesome was teased so much throughout the later part of the game, that I wasn't even considering the chance of it not featuring in one ending. Whatever DPC decides to do this time, I will respect it, just as I did with AL. As long as DPC respects his patrons, he's in his right to do as he wishes. It's his vision and his work, after all.

Reactions: Ilhares

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

Hello all!

I un-deleted about 20 posts here that were deleted by mistake. I apologize for the inconvenience and it's possible I missed a few. In any case, as someone mentioned earlier. Please try to keep any NTR stuff civil. We very much understand that both sides can get rather heated so if the topic can be avoided in the first place that would be great!

Anyways, enjoy!

-Thrown-

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yes. It was quite the shock when that event happened in AL. And it ended up dividing the fan base. I continue regarding that game as one of the greatest here, even with that happening. But I can't deny that I would have loved one route where that could have been avoided/prevented. The threesome was teased so much throughout the later part of the game, that I wasn't even considering the chance of it not featuring in one ending. Whatever DPC decides to do this time, I will respect it, just as I did with AL. As long as DPC respects his patrons, he's in his right to do as he wishes. It's his vision and his work, after all.
The threesome would fit but harem stuff i don't think fits in more on the serious side games, unless it will be revealed that MC is a prince from Saudi Arabia and then just wife every single one of them by force.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think faculty is involved but Burke will still just be a puppet. There will be a twist as to the mastermind who set it up 3 years ago - which coincides roughly with the DIK mansion being bought and someone going incognito.

Plot twist - It's Bella husband James! :oops: [Insert Twilight Zone music here] :LOL:
Hmm! Three years... You are right sir. That is how long that Isabella says that it has been 'since a man did this to me' during her self-pleasuring scene.

You make light of your speculation, but there just might be something to it. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes