name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Is there anything that you consider particularly bad? Now i'm curious you see :geek:
a great number of things,involving hurting others,dishonesty is much worse than doing drugs in my book for example,sure drugs are bad...for him ;) Some actions I deem to be evil but I haven`t seen them coming from Tommy or Rusty or Quinn,that`s all.
For now not so much of a threat no but I still wouldn't trust these two there is a lot more going on with Rusty and is certainly into something very shady with the drug angle that's for sure and who knows the MC could become a problem for him if he was to find out stuff about Rusty, Tommy seems to be more of the fool that has addiction problems but what lengths will an addict go to to get his drugs.
Is it "for sure" though?The whole thing is based on the assumption that Rusty wasn`t honest with his friend(Tommy) in private,more than that,that he isn`t honest with his friend all the time.I`m not buying this angle at all.
Is Tommy a fool though?He certainly is an addict but one that manages,guys respect him and his authority,they listen to him and they know him longer than MC does.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This game needs the biggest and optional NTR that is possible.

Every girl should have scenarios and be drilled by the prune gang that comes to college for the last one ride.

Quinn would be the prune gang queen, being bukakked by every old man casted as the character. :rolleyes:

Bella from the library should be into fantasy books, so while reading one she would summon a gnome like a warlock in WoW Classic, that comes through the magic door and fucks her brains out with frost nova and then cums with fire aka casting a pyroblasting into her frost barrier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Tommy is totally going to be a villain, isn't it? He is totally behind the whole prostitution (and drugs, I suppose, thinking about that Quinn scene) business. Wouldn't surprise me that he kills someone in the near future because why the fuck not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it "for sure" though?The whole thing is based on the assumption that Rusty wasn`t honest with his friend(Tommy) in private,more than that,that he isn`t honest with his friend all the time.I`m not buying this angle at all.
Is Tommy a fool though?He certainly is an addict but one that manages,guys respect him and his authority,they listen to him and they know him longer than MC does.
He was probably worried about Tommy becoming a liability I'm guessing that's why he probably is not so honest with him all the time, for me all Tommy is interested in is when his next hit is going to be even Heather complains about him stealing her drugs, They probably respect his position as I certainly don't think he is the brains of anything, but also remember the diks don't appear to be the brightest bunch around.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I am inclined to agree. DIK membership + DIK personality = nope, DIK membership + Chick personality = OK

Iirc, MC can even tease Bella about MC being naked (stealing panties night) for the DIKs w/o getting a RP penalty provided you are in the CHICK range.

Hopefully, w/o sounding too sappy or anything :LOL: they care about who you are rather what badge may be on your jacket methinks. (Especially so for Jill who herself is in a Frat that she doesn't particularly care about).
Jill isn't apart of the Omega Frat. Fraternity's are males only.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sex in a public place, where do you think Maya and MC are gonna do it?
It'd be better if Derek was the one to do it imo since we're doing the teacher and feminist.
OK I gotta check, did you misread the question? SpikeZg was talking about Maya's list, the DIK list is Sex Outdoors which is different (e.g Gym/classroom = public place but not outdoors, rooftop garden = outdoors but not public), or

you read it right and were suggesting some Cersei/Jamie time?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
OK I gotta check, did you misread the question? SpikeZg was talking about Maya's list, the DIK list is Sex Outdoors which is different (e.g Gym/classroom = public place but not outdoors, rooftop garden = outdoors but not public), or

you read it right and were suggesting some Cersei/Jamie time?
No I meant that Derek should be the one to handle the sex outdoors task, as MC will do the other two.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just random thought here.

All of the main girls except Jill at this stage are in a relationship and there is no NTR tag in this game.

Which gets me thinking if that some of the drama to unfold is going to be DrPinkCake showing the effects of our actions in a NTR viewpoint from the main girls significant other.....
Nope no NTR. Too controversial. If it was planned we'd have known by now.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I am inclined to agree. DIK membership + DIK personality = nope, DIK membership + Chick personality = OK

Iirc, MC can even tease Bella about MC being naked (stealing panties night) for the DIKs w/o getting a RP penalty provided you are in the CHICK range.

Hopefully, w/o sounding too sappy or anything :LOL: they care about who you are rather what badge may be on your jacket methinks. (Especially so for Jill who herself is in a Frat that she doesn't particularly care about).
In my opinion (I don't know what the other players will say) it can be seen, how MC does give a shit about fraternities, especially DIKs. That he finished in the DIKs, doesn't mean that he should be like one them. He is only there because he had to leave his room and by fault to Derek's fool, although it's not clear if he does it out of pity or friendship.

Reactions: Mormont

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Nope no NTR. Too controversial. If it was planned we'd have known by now.
But what the MC is doing with the main girls could be considered cheating from their partners viewpoint. Imagine if you were Bella's husband and you found out your wife was falling for a college student- Technically its netori.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Poll :Special renders, side girl

Time to decide the side girl who gets featured in the special renders of Episode 4.
Jade won the polls for Episode 3 and can't win this time.
Cathy, Camila , Quinn , Riona
Sex in a public place, where do you think Maya and MC are gonna do it?

I say, in one of the classrooms during class :D
Seeing how it ended in chapter, nowhere :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But what the MC is doing with the main girls could be considered cheating from their partners viewpoint.
Those partners don't have a say in the tagging system, nor what the Dev is doing with them. The tag is not given with them in mind really.
Technically its netori.
..which doesn't have its own tag and not considered NTR in terms of this site's own interpretation of the tag.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
There is already plenty of cheating in the game, as found in the complicated relation between MC/Josie/Maya, even if MC is not officially in any relation, and not mentioning the cases of Sage and Bella, who are cheating on their partners. But in my humble opinion the main drama must revolve in some sort of dramatic triangle involving MC, and not the current partners of the main girls. The focus is in MC and his relations with the girls and not the girls and others, albeit there is still some importance to them, like what happens with Chad.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
There is already plenty of cheating in the game, as found in the complicated relation between MC/Josie/Maya, even if MC is not officially in any relation, and not mentioning the cases of Sage and Bella, who are cheating on their partners. But in my humble opinion the main drama must revolve in some sort of dramatic triangle involving MC, and not the current partners of the main girls. The focus is in MC and his relations with the girls and not the girls and others, albeit there is still some importance to them, like what happens with Chad.
Yes it looks like the LIs come in pairs of two

Maya - Josie
Bella - Jill
Sage - Maybe Quinn?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Those partners don't have a say in the tagging system, nor what the Dev is doing with them. The tag is not given with them in mind really.
Nothing to do with the tagging system.

Just thinking that future drama will involve the reactions of the significant other of whichever whichever LI the player chooses to pursue

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes