Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No you can get Jill, I remember someone else posting it.
If they did, they were either drunk or lying. There are only 3 possible options and Jill is NOT one of them. One or two of those options may be grayed out, depending on previous choices. Only Derek is always available.

I have read the code and there is no way in hell, outside of completely rewriting that code, that you can have an option to choose Jill in that final scene.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
yeah, ok.
let's try this, MC is not Maya's boyfriend, he is just a guy who lives in her dorm (for free)
MC gets drunk, pukes all over himself and her room, sleeps under the bed... in the morning he finds a kind and funny note from Maya that she took care of him. Who does that? most girls would be fucking pissed if you do something like that.
I repeat, she is NOT his GF and he lives in her dorm for FREE

and she has a secret that is hard for her to share with someone she knows for a few days, and she is a dishonest bitch because of it? :oops:
You're right, she not a bitch for that. Not do I say that a bad person. She cares about him, at least to some extent as we have seen.

What I meant is that if you're not honest, you will create confusion and problems. What is better? A secret can be kept, but it you see that it is hurting or creating problems, isn't it better to be clear and honest and avoid losing a friendship or maybe a possible "boyfriend"?

Isn't a matter of blaming Maya, but problems often arise due to lack of sincerity. Tha's i want I meant.

The way the MC gets drunk and lives, most of the time is due to the DIK's fucking, that and because he is an idiot for making promises to Derek

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I confess, I would like some manner of scene where we get to encounter all of the main ladies with zero cosmetics applied. What's Quinn really look like after a night of hard partying and a morning shower? What would dear Jill look like if she were taken away from her cosmetics case for a couple days?

.. what if you find out Sage dyes her hair that color?
Jill would keep her charm still :love: :p

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Just wanted to jump in and say the Derek dialogues in the gender studies classes is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read. I mean laugh out loud wiping tears type funny. Absolutely brilliant.

Ikr, I was legit lmao

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
the last converation in gender class with Derek is awesome
Pussy is Indeed Pussy.
He tells her in the conversation, several times, and she nods as if it were true. That's the problem.
What is the problem? bf or gf? what is the difference?

Jill looks like Tash Wolff with a better body, 11/10

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
Hello there ! Does anybody know how to make a translation of that game ? I wish I could propose a translation in French (my language) and offer it to the developer. Perhaps it might help reaching larger community and I love that game then I would like to help my own way.. Just don't have any clues about how to begin it with informatic stuff.

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
Hello there ! Does anybody know how to make a translation of that game ? I wish I could propose a translation in French (my language) and offer it to the developer. Perhaps it might help reaching larger community and I love that game then I would like to help my own way.. Just don't have any clues about how to begin it with informatic stuff.
Hey alexsnootwo! From what I heard For the moment Pink is not looking for translators, maybe when the game is over. (many others have already tried before you, even for an unofficial version)
JillWink.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes