ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you punch him and get the contract... :unsure:

I didn't got that option when I punched him... :WaitWhat:
You can get up to 6 "Patrick dislike" points before you blow your chances.

Punching him is 5 points. As long as MC made perfect first impression earlier in the game, didn't taunt Patrick during dinner, didn't get caught upstairs (and, to be safe, didn't tell Josy about Chad, so he's visiting as just a friend rather than boyfriend) he should be in the clear.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Another kinda interessting similarity between sage and jade:

They both kinda hated their husband/boyfriend yet got really angry and pissed when steven and chad did broke up with them. In steven's case even with giving her 50% of the millions he supposedly has earned.

In both cases the guys feel relieved its "finally over" while Sage and Jade have kinda self-destroying tendencys and would maybe have stayed in these relationships forever while hating their partner

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is always easier to judge when standing from the outside with our own standards and life experiences, "things have to work like that", but you're not really at the best spot to view the whole situation. you only get one family, you don't know everything that happened, how it evolved, no one is ever perfect and indeed you can tend to relativize and balance things out, it's no stockholm syndrome, as derek himself says at the end, he "doesn't except you to understand", but is not as easy as a black or white answer
Don't tell me things, my family went through a similar ordeal many years ago (I won’t go into details) and no one became an abuser or a domestic tyrant. If the current situation makes it normal for Patrick to bully his own daughter, then personally I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for him. And I judge him.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
We do know that Josy as a lot of anxiety, about her height and how people see her in general. With ep 10 we are now sure that she "hide" a part of her past (she doesn't want to show old photo of herself)
I kinda hope not... every character so far has some baggage. Josy not THAT much, a little, but nothing out of the ordinary... Parents got divorced... well, it is kinda ordinary these days right? More divorced/seperated parents than not. Got a step-mother she doesnt like and Tommy on top... But yeah, nothing major that should effect her much.

Other than that she is a nice, sweet, funny girl without bigger problems. It seems that way, and in this game, this is kinda refreshing. Everyone has a serious sob-story, well its a soap opera, of course its like that. But i think its a good thing if at least one girl doesnt have that much drama.

But yeah there could very well be some serious issues. It took 10 episodes to see behind the curtain of Maya and Derek. We still dont know much about Bella, and Jills situation is more foggy than not too. It could very well be that she has some serious problems too. I hope not, its enough already.

It would be enough if she would have just the average teenager girl problems, like insecurity about herself and her body, which is a normal thing. And strange as it seems, we dont have that "normal" teenager problem in the game so far, its always over the top drama. Some "normal" problems would be a nice change for once.

On the other side... she has some unique storytelling that seperates her very much from others. But those are only seen in specific routes.

Like the "others - Josy still feelings" route, its way deeper than it is with Maya. And mostly, if you breakup with J&M... Maya overcomes this in an instant... Josy is devasted and it will last a while. OR maybe she even decides to fight for MC just like Jill does if you decide to bew with Bella but dated Jill before? So maybe Josy get some unique routes to make up for the lack of serious background drama. That would be nice.

Personally i dont need serious background drama for a character to create "depth" for that character or a connection... I feel connected with Josy without the drama, its not needed. And especially the Maya drama is dragging out a lot... please, let it be over with before season 4 starts. I dont want the loan-drama until the end.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
is anyone else having problems with the english test? i cant seem to click the letters/ form words... nothing happens when i click with the mouse on the letters.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
And both cheated on them :p (with the same guy, by the way :LOL: to be more alike, only if Burke has fallen for a guy too :ROFLMAO:)
Yeah but to be fair in both cases the guys cheated first and didnt cared about sage and jade cheating like at all.

Both relationships were just super super dead, no love, no affection, no communication, the only thing makeing it a relatinship was the label and nothing else. And in both cases the breakup was the only logical deicision, its a interesting flaw of jade and sage to not be able to let go of something while at the same time getting more and more angry about it.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Our mc in Real life 1702336243944.png 1702336264276.png This song fits our mc, he has the megic stick alright after one night all girls hooked. Also the part of the song where the female singer sings : "
You tease me
Oh, please me
I want you to be my love toy
Come near me, don't fear me
I just can't get enough of you boy"

Is a good descriptions of whats happening in quinns head.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You can get up to 6 "Patrick dislike" points before you blow your chances.

Punching him is 5 points. As long as MC made perfect first impression earlier in the game, didn't taunt Patrick during dinner, didn't get caught upstairs (and, to be safe, didn't tell Josy about Chad, so he's visiting as just a friend rather than boyfriend) he should be in the clear.
huh? Chad? Thats strange that this decision has a influence for the contract. Why? I didnt notice anything so far... well, i either go for the contract or fail on purpose, but didnt saw anything regards the Chad situation at all.

Always something new with the game...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Our mc in Real life View attachment 3165909 View attachment 3165911 This song fits our mc, he has the megic stick alright after one night all girls hooked. Also the part of the song where the female singer sings : "
You tease me
Oh, please me
I want you to be my love toy
Come near me, don't fear me
I just can't get enough of you boy"

Is a good descriptions of whats happening in quinns head.
DPC is from sweden, iam sure he knows this one very well...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I doubt that Josy life is all Miss Sunshine. Every character is damaged in this game one way or another, Josy just simply didnt get the spotlight yet to explore it.
it took us 10 episode to finally see the whole picture with Derek and Maya
Sunshine can burn so Josy isn't all sun and flowers don't want to be on her bad side not that she has one

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I stopped to read what was written on these posters, and I am even more convinced that a woman is behind this.
("Manwhore", "Fuckboys", "Fucks anything with a hole")

Earlier I commented with a hypothesis that Beth hooked up with a DIK, maybe Rusty, and thought it was something more serious than it really was, the next day she had to go through the walk of shame with all the DIK's there and thought that they were making fun of her, and because of that she held a grudge.

And the other people helping her are girls who went through the walk of shame and held grudges.

screenshot0003.png

Valithor

May 2, 2017
Gotta check the religious part later, but, even if he wasn't the most pious person, I think he believed (and still does) a little... In fact, while some lose faith in those situations, it may be a case of strengthening for others, like, "I must have done something wrong! I must have sinned! This must be some kind of ordeal! I must mend my ways and everything will be back to normal!" And then comes Maya, and, in his frame of mind, it's not helping him mend his ways and make things go back to normal.
I got the feeling that all his faith comes from what he learned from his wife (maybe they meet when he was in a bad period of life and she brought him up with her faith?). When she wasn't able to preach anymore, he created his own misguided version of her beliefs, based on her dreams. I feel it's less about him sinning and more about him trying to create the world his wife once imagined, he wants to honour her will.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I stopped to read what was written on these posters, and I am even more convinced that a woman is behind this.

Earlier I commented with a hypothesis that Beth hooked up with a DIK, maybe Rusty, and thought it was something more serious than it really was, the next day she had to go through the walk of shame with all the DIK's there and thought that they were making fun of her, and because of that she held a grudge.

And the other people helping her are girls who went through the walk of shame and held grudges.

View attachment 3165950
Could be...

Another hypothesis would be Beth and some of the others taking revenge for Cathy, because they think the DIKs are responsible for the flyers back then or maybe even a mix with the reasons you mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes