Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The throuple has been renamed. It's now a three-way relationship.
They're only terming it as a "three-way relationship" to the DIKs and HOTs because they don't want to divulge that Maya and Josy are into each other, not just the MC. For reasons that would have made a lot more sense when I (and probably DPC) went to college than today, there seems to be this great fear that Maya and Josy in a lesbian relationship will face hate and ridicule. I guess the story is somewhat that Maya wants to keep it quiet to prevent news about it getting back to her dad, which is why they've only divulged this to trusted people, like Sage, so far. But in reality, it's a genuine throuple, unless players choose to focus on just one in the hopes of breaking them up.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
They're only terming it as a "three-way relationship" to the DIKs and HOTs because they don't want to divulge that Maya and Josy are into each other, not just the MC. For reasons that would have made a lot more sense when I (and probably DPC) went to college than today, there seems to be this great fear that Maya and Josy in a lesbian relationship will face hate and ridicule. I guess the story is somewhat that Maya wants to keep it quiet to prevent news about it getting back to her dad, which is why they've only divulged this to trusted people, like Sage, so far. But in reality, it's a genuine throuple, unless players choose to focus on just one in the hopes of breaking them up.
It's 100% fear that it would get back to Maya's dad. I don't think there's a single shred of concern re: hate and ridicule from anyone else.

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Dont worry, homophobic bullying for girls is still going strong in schools.
Its nice to think it may be a thing of the past but I have close hand experience that it is not.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So much better than those 2d art !!

But seriously I’ve enjoyed the Jill Path in this episode :
—We had her first blowjob, spanking and dirty talk :love:
—We have a threesome growing with Bianca :sneaky:
—She’s willing to listen to her sister music! :devilish:
—She kicked Tybalt in his Tyballz ! :LOL:
—Geof was her dad (I did not see that coming)! o_O
—And she technically took her first nude/erotic photo… That’s also a great screensaver !

View attachment 3171272

I just hope Sage doesn't look at my phone on my "Going to hell" path... :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She progressing good now. I can't call this "corruption", this is moe leaving her usual comfort zone.
There is also something in this - Jill found herself a boyfriend who is very similar to her sister. I think she will give him Lana's guitar in the next updates. I really liked the moment when MC let Jill listen to his favorite music. Coincidence, but I love this track too.

~
Already feel guilty for doomed Sage path:cry:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
One, still hoping for a hatefuck with Sally (with hugs after). I don't think any of the content at the halloween party would have been included if it weren't a possibility, plus she keeps showing up despite (probaby) only being included as a side character to begin with. I'd be interested to know if hew increased role in the game was due to her popularity after seeing her in 'that outfit' during the D&D event?
You're probably right about Sally's role being fleshed out after interest in her became clear. I thought she was hot pretty much from the start, but that D&G outfit gave it a boost, for sure.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
When Jade finalizes the divorce with Stephen, does that mean that a Jade + Sage threesome would no longer be incest (since her adoptive parents are no longer married)? Get Patreon TOS rep on the line, stat!

We demand a Walk of Shame with both Jade + Sage!!!

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Dont worry, homophobic bullying for girls is still going strong in schools.
Its nice to think it may be a thing of the past but I have close hand experience that it is not.
Even on college campuses? I have a daughter who just finished middle school and from her telling, it hasn't changed too much from when I was in middle school 40 years ago, but I would think college would be different these days? Sorry to hear if homophobic bullying is still common.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Here you are wrong. They didn't talk to each other until the MC was with Josy in EP2 and Pete took her cell phone away from Josy. So they haven't spoken to each other for about a week. Because Maya didn't know that Pete had taken Josy's phone, Maya thought that Josy was ghosting her. But it was only a week and Maya got angrier and angrier. At the beginning of EP4 they clarify this. Not talking for a week doesn't shake up a relationship so much and Josy also had a good explanation for Maya.
You don't know what really happened last summer... You're too credulous...

JosyNSteve01.jpg

JosyNSteve02.jpg

JosyNSteve03.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Patrick is a major problem but he isn't the problem for Josy and Maya's relationship that is just a excuse and a bad one.
Patrick explicitly prevents Maya from having relationship with Josy. Their relationship was going fine until he forced them apart. To say he isn't the problem for them is simply absurd. It's ignoring the reality in favor of your preferred scenario.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Patrick explicitly prevents Maya from having relationship with Josy. Their relationship was going fine until he forced them apart. To say he isn't the problem for them is simply absurd. It's ignoring the reality in favor of your preferred scenario.
Patrick is part of the problem not the problem. I don't buy that Josy and Maya would be fine without Patrick Josy would still fall for MC I bet. Even Maya admits Patrick could just be a excuse for them, yes he is awful but Josy and Maya problems go beyond that

Reactions: CJlOHNK
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes