squares

Mar 27, 2019
It's Tara, Oscar's girlfriend, but I wonder too, how she ends in that list, you can't bang her
Oh yeah, Tara. There was a kiss scene in ep9 near the 1st floor bathroom (she was under the white blanket). And a uneventful sleepover with two of her dorm friends in MCs room in the end of Halloween, but nothing more as far as I know. Wonder if it counts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh yeah, Tara. There was a kiss scene in ep9 near the 1st floor bathroom (she was under the white blanket). And a uneventful sleepover with two of her dorm friends in MCs room in the end of Halloween, but nothing more as far as I know. Wonder if it counts.
Oooo I forgot about that also.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
how did you get Tara on the list? :unsure:
If I remember correctly, but it's been long since I accepted it, you first have to accept Quinn's offer to join her "restaurant" in episode 1, and you'll get an offer from Sarah, for some fun in the bathroom, during the dorm party (episode 8)

edit: I checked scripts.rpa and indeed, accepting Quinn's offer is the only requirement to get Sarah's offer in ep8

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
damn, the new brawler minigame is way too fast, it doesn't give you more than a sec to make your choice and you have to use keys way faster than before. Can't say im a fan of the change.
There's a mod to increase the brawler timer from 1.5 seconds to 10 seconds.
Am I missing something? Was there some other indication as to when you should be looking for it?
I've never noticed any indicator that a reward was available (it'd be in the code if there were).

Some other games have an alert when a hotspot is available, which would be a welcome feature in BaDIK.

Which is why I always generate those hotspot images before I play a new release, so I don't have to spend time in game looking for them and missing half of them.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Damn--just read that you have to've stayed w/Sage when you peace out of the dorms in order to hook up with Ashley. I stayed with Bella in all of my playthroughs that I've kept saves from. Damnit!
Can't believe you'd make a move on the girl Derek is crushing on. That is not very bro of you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes