c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
I guess letting in the preps at the Halloween party is quite a little mistake, damn:

View attachment 3171078
Shouldn't jump to conclusions. Those are preps and now they owe Tremolo a favor. Who knows what will happen in future episodes? Maybe that favor will come in handy and -10% of happiness which you can easily negate is a fair trade.

I love this photo with Bianca ! I hope Jill never looks at my phone because that’s my screensaver on her path… :sneaky:
I mean Jill is technically there so it’s cool, right ? :LOL:
View attachment 3171214
I did absolutely the same on her branch :D
And on one of my routes I put Leon pic:KappaPride: This app is the best DPCs idea for the phone.
So much better than those 2d art !!

But seriously I’ve enjoyed the Jill Path in this episode :
—We had her first blowjob, spanking and dirty talk :love:
—We have a threesome growing with Bianca :sneaky:
—She’s willing to listen to her sister music! :devilish:
—She kicked Tybalt in his Tyballz ! :LOL:
—Geof was her dad (I did not see that coming)! o_O
—And she technically took her first nude/erotic photo… That’s also a great screensaver !

View attachment 3171272

I just hope Sage doesn't look at my phone on my "Going to hell" path... :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fight it as much as you like we all know that you'll end up with

screenshot0008.png
:Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No one will comment on how Jill in Ep.10 acts the same way with the MC regardless if:

• He only had a romance with Isabella and nothing with Jill;
• He had a romance with her until Ep.8 and chose Isabella and didn't kiss Jill on the bench;
• He had a romance with her until Ep.8 and chose Isabella and kissed Jill on the bench;

Seriously... this is a classic example where we see that the DPC is chewing off more than it can swallow. Why so many scenarios if at the end of the day the characters will always act the same way?
Well,, if they would act differently they would be trashed by Geralt, like Josy :whistle::cautious::p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Shouldn't jump to conclusions. Those are preps and now they owe Tremolo a favor. Who knows what will happen in future episodes? Maybe that favor will come in handy and -10% of happiness which you can easily negate is a fair trade.

Fight it as much as you like we all know that you'll end up with

View attachment 3172079
:Kappa:
No, I’m done with Banana Jill ! :LOL:
broken-phone.gif
All I want now is naughty Jill. :devilish:

Ceoman

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, my game is crashing in like in first scene when doctor says how are you helen and i cant play it. Do you know why?

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
Parece-me que o DPK não vai fornecer uma maneira de se reconciliar com Zoey. Ele permite que o MC diga a Derek que Zoey é uma amiga melhor do que ele. Depois disso, as coisas não melhoram com ela e não há alternativas oferecidas, independentemente do caminho. Nos caminhos confirmados, mc está comprometido, nos outros caminhos, ainda não há dados. Às vezes eu gostaria que o DPK me permitisse digitar minha própria resposta durante uma conversa.

A mesma coisa com M&J. Se você terminou com eles ou nunca começou, o DPK não vai permitir o retorno ou começar agora.

Alguém disse aqui há alguns dias que DPK não está disposto a deixar seus personagens escaparem das consequências de suas ações. É assim que parece agora. Hora das consequências.

Como na cena final de Life is Strange, no penhasco observando aquela tempestade monstruosa se aproximando. Haverá um desastre. Nesse jogo, pelo menos, o MC decide qual desastre.
[/CITAR]

Eu estava pensando nisso depois da cena no acampamento acho que não teremos opção de relacionamento com Zoey, talvez ela evite MC por um tempo

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Here are the updated poll numbers, most people believe in a december release.

You can still vote here:

1702551102452.png

Also, didn't see people commenting about this scene, one of the best lol
1702551517814.png
1702551530982.png

Derek is the best.

Unfortunately trends tell me 2025. Look at the time it took for EP8, EP9, EP10. EP11 will need 10 additional minigames, new music, and 120fps animations. Branches will of course expand. That is work too.
Can't argue with the animations, but DPC already said multiple times that the new minigames will be used in future episodes.

He probably won't make new ones until Season 4.

No, I’m done with Banana Jill ! :LOL:
View attachment 3172104
All I want now is naughty Jill. :devilish:
She had some good developments as mentioned by Geralt From Rivia

What is in the puzzle box?Just some render or smth interesting?
Unknown at the moment, we can only unlock the first 2 faces of the cube.

I know you're joking, but ep 11 will come out exactly in 2024, no way there will be any postponements.
Just look at the animations and notice that for example we don't have a full scene with Lily, the tent scene with Sage is short, as well as the scenes with Quinn and Josy. All this suggests that DPC deliberately made these scenes short to fit into the year.
And yes, there will be no new mini-games in ep11. He's already moved the minigame code from ep10 to ep11.
That could be the reason for the shorter lewd scenes this time around.

I loved episode 10, but I can't help but feel the lewd content was very weak, specially compared to Episodes 8 & 9.

Episode 9 in my opinion has the best lewd scenes, every single one of them is amazing.

Also, no Madame scenes in that episode lol.

Didn’t even realise you could fail. Always played it safe around Patrick, and wouldn’t trust Josy with a secret as far as I could throw her.
I failed in my first playthrough, it was quite the shock, then again I did got caught by Patrick.

I also tried to get Derek with Camilla in my Others Path.
I forgot that I danced with her first and that dialogue caught me off guard ! :LOL:
View attachment 3172000
View attachment 3172002
Gotta love DPC's attention to detail.

I loved it when Maya wore thigh high socks
She knows how to make me horny
Thigh high socks rock!

Hey guys, my game is crashing in like in first scene when doctor says how are you helen and i cant play it. Do you know why?
Your save is modded and triggered DPC antimod code, either download the fix, start over or download some clear saves here:https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5618683

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
Don't forget to confess Bianca that Mattew cheated on her. Now we are in very good standing with Bianca, and maybe considering how Jill is progressing, we will got a legal threesome with Bianca and Jill. Really DPC, you won’t disappoint us, will you? Right?
No. I hope DPC doesn't add threesomes to the Jill branch, and I know he won't. A story like this is already a very good story, vanilla softer storyline it's suit her. If you want a threesome, foursome, and another weird fetish you can go to Sage branch cause that what she want before leaving college isn't it?

"And you're always allowed to have secrets, as long as our relationship isn't build on lies" - Jill
Damn i love her.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The criteria is a li'l random... Jill is in my Others/DIK run just because of the stuff we did before taking her virginity (which, since it's my DIK route, never happened), while Maya is not (no idea what I did wrong... but I bet I did more stuff with Maya than with Jill on that run). Tara is there because of the BJ in the bathroom stall. Like, Ashley is also there and everything that happend was that interaction in the sauna. Heather was only a BJ too. B.T.W., I don't remember if I fucked Kylie or Tara, but, AFAIK, one of them was only a BJ.
Tara is the blond bimbo that was a ghost and if you got Sara's thing in ep. 8 you fucked her in the toilets glory hole.

Now on to other things:

After finishing my Sage run, the relationship is smooth sailing and she continues to get even better (best route solo path bar none). Our girl is down bad for the MC.

Rio shows us that the kitty has claws and stands up to Quinn's bullshit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That Quinn jealousy when you go on a date with Sage though and Lily shows us yet again why she is best side girl along with Riona.

You would think Maya's situation can't get any more stupid, but alas it goes even further beyond. Bottom of the bother tier.

As for the others route, all hail best milf Nicole and best girl Rio.

Did not expect that twist with Derek, shows us why he is the bro of bros.

As for the bigger overarching plot, it would highly depend on how much points we have with the DIKs and the mansion mini game plus if Rusty sold his car or not. Also why is that chick that was posting the posters everywhere doing it, does she hate the DIKs that much or is Vinny pulling more bullshit behind the scenes and paying her off with money/drugs.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Now I'm wondering, knowing that Bunman is Jill's father, if this changes or expands the meaning of the background conversations between the alumni at the ANO party? Did anyone notice anything?

yefenery

Sep 29, 2023
No. I hope DPC doesn't add threesomes to the Jill branch, and I know he won't. A story like this is already a very good story, vanilla softer storyline it's suit her. If you want a threesome, foursome, and another weird fetish you can go to Sage branch cause that what she want before leaving college isn't it?

"And you're always allowed to have secrets, as long as our relationship isn't build on lies" - Jill
Damn i love her.

same I like Jill alot the only one healthy relationship in this AVN really

Reactions: hunterashton21

yefenery

Sep 29, 2023
To be fair, most lewd scenes were 30fps, the problem is that the huge non nsfw that were 60fps took days to render.

Let's hope those RTX 4090 try to keep things in schedule, otherwise 2024 will be BAK free.

A Sage/Camilla 3some deserves a huge scene and multiple angles, really hope DPC goes all out here.

However, I do wonder how lewd scenes will even happen plot wise next update.

Riona's kidnapping is bound to create huge ripples through all the routes, specially since all the Hots and Diks are close.

Kinda hard to see the characters in the mood when a close friend of them is missing.

Very curious how DPC will handle that, some people mentioned that she probably would be released quickly after being interrogated by Vinny, but I'm not sure yet.

That scene was very cute, also nice Profile picture Brother Vader.

I also doubt a threesome would ever happen with Jill, it really doesn't fit her even if she is opening up.

Now some cheating oportunities with Bianca? That is a given already.

That chick is probably hired help, I doubt Vinny has anything to do with that since he wouldn't want to lose time with petty frat politics.

The most likely theories point to either the Nerds or the Dorm girls being responsible for the pics.

Much like Jill, I will never be able to enjoy that fruit again...

The worst part of the update was being unable to see Jill kicking Tybalt, it would be even better than the MC punching him lol.

Dammit DPC, give us a flashback next episode!

JillyBean Balls kicker

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes