Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No. I hope DPC doesn't add threesomes to the Jill branch, and I know he won't. A story like this is already a very good story, vanilla softer storyline it's suit her. If you want a threesome, foursome, and another weird fetish you can go to Sage branch cause that what she want before leaving college isn't it?

"And you're always allowed to have secrets, as long as our relationship isn't build on lies" - Jill
Damn i love her.
Too vanilla. If she is preserved as a person in the state she was in before, then it will be extremely boring and that is why I didn’t like her at all before - because she looked like a Disney princess. Let's say, not to mention threesomes, I would like to see her more courageous, decisive and independent. More active. Damn girl, this is college and you weren't even in Spring Break!
Much like Jill, I will never be able to enjoy that fruit again...

The worst part of the update was being unable to see Jill kicking Tybalt, it would be even better than the MC punching him lol.

Dammit DPC, give us a flashback next episode!
We have Josy hitting Tommy's balls, and we can't see Jill doing the same. Unfair.:confused:

Reactions: KaiserST

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Patrick is part of the problem not the problem. I don't buy that Josy and Maya would be fine without Patrick Josy would still fall for MC I bet. Even Maya admits Patrick could just be a excuse for them, yes he is awful but Josy and Maya problems go beyond that
Both Josy and Maya fell for MC because they're forced apart by Patrick and went through months of doubts and conflict over that development, that made them think their relationship was doomed. MC was there for them when their partner wasn't, fulfilling the role they'd otherwise fill for each other. I doubt Josy would take so much notice of MC if she was coming back home each day to Maya to have wild sex and cuddles with her, and the same goes for Maya.

They're, effectively, in a long-distance relationship without any real contact, and if that ending in turning to someone else is somehow a proof their relationship can't work [in better circumstances as well] then one would have to conclude that very few human relationships can work at all, because that's the typical outcome in such scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It doesn't matter. Now the rumor is going to spread around campus that he's fucking watermelons with Jill's panties...Hell, that already sounds incredibly gross which in 70-80% could lead to suicide, especially for a guy like Tybalt.
School Shooter Storyline

Chick: Talk him down
Neutral: Tackle him
Dik: Tackle and shoot him

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It doesn't matter. Now the rumor is going to spread around campus that he's fucking watermelons with Jill's panties...Hell, that already sounds incredibly gross which in 70-80% could lead to suicide, especially for a guy like Tybalt.
Well, I can only hope for this. Anyone who gives that kind of economics & political lecture deserves to be hanged by his testicles.

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
I have questions;

1- At the end of episode 3, you need to choose one of the 3 branch (derek, sage or bella) This selection is only important for episode 4 or rest of the game?
2- When will the official walkthrough will be released for ep. 10? (thanks for the fan walkthrough btw)

kakato13

Feb 16, 2021
Reactions: Meushi

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I have questions;

1- At the end of episode 3, you need to choose one of the 3 branch (derek, sage or bella) This selection is only important for episode 4 or rest of the game?
2- When will the official walkthrough will be released for ep. 10? (thanks for the fan walkthrough btw)
1: it only affects the story until you become a DIK (last scene affected is the conversation with Bella & Jill after Tybalt phones and tells Jill that they ruined his party), but I guess you might want to choose accordingly to your favourite girls. It doesn't affect your chances with any main LI, anyway.

2: if I remember well he released ep. 9 Official Walkthrough 3 weeks / 1 month after the episode came out.

Reactions: succuk

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Oh, bro, maybe Roy Jones can boxing with his hands behind his back, but a Jill fan can't open up like that on this thread. :HideThePain:
Goblin jokes are coming in 3... 2... 1...
i don't really mind the jokes, to each their own opinion. I like Jill and am proud of it.

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
1: it only affects the story until you become a DIK (last scene affected is the conversation with Bella & Jill after Tybalt phones and tells Jill that they ruined his party), but I guess you might want to choose accordingly to your favourite girls. It doesn't affect your chances with any main LI, anyway.

2: if I remember well he released ep. 9 Official Walkthrough 3 weeks / 1 month after the episode came out.
Thanks man.

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes