hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
When you think about it, what was the point of kidnapping Riona? What does Vinny and the other degenerate expect to get out of her or accomplish? Info on Quinn? "She's selling more weed than usual"

This might end up in my HOF.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProvokeMan1

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When you think about it, what was the point of kidnapping Riona? What does Vinny and the other degenerate expect to get out of her? Info on Quinn? "She's selling more weed than usual"

turn her against quinn. they can try to blackmail quinn, who will not help Rio, Rio will see what a shit Quinn is, and join with Vinny to destroy her.

Reactions: DarkLords00

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
When you think about it, what was the point of kidnapping Riona? What does Vinny and the other degenerate expect to get out of her or accomplish? Info on Quinn? "She's selling more weed than usual"

the only thing that came up with me that maybe sound logical is when he was in the university maybe just maybe he know about their restaurant and rio kinda close to quinn that's why they kidnap her until they found out she is been ghosting rio from ep8 and quinn never tell her she is selling to lily which is way obvious even rio can know this .
so rio will probably say quinn deals with lily but she never tells me and rant about quinn relationship how bad she treat her or she just keeps silent and thats it
as what will they do to quinn later on idk but for rio 100% she will come back alive

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Enable the RenPy console (google if you don't know how) and type:
minigames = False
Tried that. The console accepted the command, but it didn't change anything in the game. Also pp money=, ppmoney=, pp_money=, none of those add to party money for me. Is there a special command I need to enter in the console to enable cheating?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Probably to force Quinn to stop snatching Vinny's customers? That would mean that Quinn care enough about her?

Maybe just as a scare tactic to show Quinn that he can strike at any time?

But kidnapping is serious...so...I don't know...doesn't seem like a smart decision from Vinny for now, but we'll have to see where it leads. Certainly feels like this episode was the turning point at which the whole story turns darker and darker.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The throuple has been renamed. It's now a three-way relationship.

Why do you think Maya feels more comfortable with the MC? Because then she doesn't have to be afraid of Patrick. It is the safe way for your college money. But feeling better is not the same as loving. You should consider that.

I'll write it again. Josy and Maya's solo paths will lead to disaster. Josy and Maya love each other. They're just as good when they're together and just as bad when they're apart. We read that in EP4. The two will always find their way back together. If the MC is not in the threesome and is going for a solo path with Josy or Maya, the MC is the one who will lose both. They let children do their thing and run away.
The flashback to summer at the lake with Derek and Lynn (end of Episode 3) doesn't support the view that solo paths would be a disaster. Josy and Maya had known each other for a long time--plenty of time to get together if they were likely to fall deeply in love--yet Josey's plan was to move away from Maya and never see her again.

As for Maya, she didn't feel much sexual tension with Josy. When Josey kissed Maya for the first time in Maya's tent, Maya's reaction is shock. She asks, "What are you doing?"

This is just one example. There is plenty of evidence that Josy and Maya, like many young women who need to feel more secure in their lives at a particular time, are lovers by convenience.

Josy is clearly crushing on MC in a way that she never has with Maya. The fact that Maya at first comes across as a lesbian should be no surprise. After the way her father has treated her, a combination of deprivation of affection and strict control over her life, it's no wonder that she is afraid of intimacy with men when the VN starts. Her primary male role model was a source of fear and self-loathing. That does not mean she is not sexually attracted to men. Now that she's experienced a man who is caring (the MC), she appears to be learning that her primary attraction is to men, not women.

In short, Josy and Maya got we they needed out of their relationship while they were both going through a difficult time in their lives (stress of going or not going to college for Josy and Maya's family life). Moving on seems just as likely as any other outcome.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tried that. The console accepted the command, but it didn't change anything in the game. Also pp money=, ppmoney=, pp_money=, none of those add to party money for me. Is there a special command I need to enter in the console to enable cheating?
No, it should work without any special actions. Keep on mind it that the commands should be entered after you load your saved game, not in the main menu. Similarly, try to do that in some "normal" scene (e.g. during a freeroam) instead of during a minigame or when you have MC's phone active. And remember that using the mouse wheel to scroll back to point before you entered the command will reset it.

edit: for the party money, this might be a bit tricky: you need to do it after the variable is initialized, i.e. after the party planning interface goes active. The UI won't reflect the change immediately, but when you buy/sell an item forcing an update.

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
oh, no, that's not part of the title screen montage.
damn you are right but hey at least maybe threesome with cathy and jade that will be a banger too

before cathy was with jade in that bar about the cluck and her situation maybe now Jade and her divorce with stepehen they go to the same bar and you get to fuck them both

Reactions: katzenstreu

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As for Maya, she didn't feel much sexual tension with Josy. When Josey kissed Maya for the first time in Maya's tent, Maya's reaction is shock. She asks, "What are you doing?"
The very reason those two got together was Maya had hots for Josy and Derek has revealed this to Josy, which caused Josy to act upon this knowledge. Maya is shocked not because she doesn't feel sexual tension, but because she never expected Josy to be bisexual and even less so to make a move on her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes