Nov 10, 2017
in the downloadable saves here, I can't seem to help maya at the end with sage as the main girl
the one with lily I was able to however
not sure with the quinn one I'll try again

edit: loaded back the lily save and and it didn't work either all of a sudden. I don't know what's needed
edit 2: dont "rub it in" to the dad seemed to work.... why? I don't get the reasoning behind it. not an attack, I literally don't get it.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Didn't read the rest yet, but Josy's name is Taylor, Josephine Taylor, we don't know yet who owns the name Anderson
Thanks, my only slight concern (and this is because DPC does it a lot) is that Josy will have registered with her Mother’s name or be double barrelled but only use her Dad’s name or something dumb like that.

My only other guess with the cheating is that by helping protect the cheater by destroying their notes more people will suffer, perhaps because Bella has to cast a wider net.

I guess the suspects and still Lily and Goth girl.

Reactions: KaiserST

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Being a DIK - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some previews of what you can expect ( )

Download links
Season 1 + 2 (1287 animations) : Mega ;
Season 3 Interlude + episode 10 (576 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks, my only slight concern (and this is because DPC does it a lot) is that Josy will have registered with her Mother’s name or be double barrelled but only use her Dad’s name or something dumb like that.

My only other guess with the cheating is that by helping protect the cheater by destroying their notes more people will suffer, perhaps because Bella has to cast a wider net.

I guess the suspects and still Lily and Goth girl.
I don"t think the cheater is a girl because the notes were found in the boys bathroom and I doubt they have coed bathrooms. I guess its possible for a girl to sneak in there, but I don"t know, so I think the cheater is probably a guy.

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I THINK I BROKE THE GAME WITH THE MOD, WHEN I REACH THIS SCENE THE GAME CLOSES FOR ME.
Yes, you have modded saves, download the new version of the mod and it should work, or download the unmodded saves from OP.
Side note, I actually kicked myself out of the game since URM pointed the variable for wt mod, but before my brain could register I already clicked to check what it was :LUL: curiosity crashed my game.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
in the downloadable saves here, I can't seem to help maya at the end with sage as the main girl
the one with lily I was able to however
not sure with the quinn one I'll try again

edit: loaded back the lily save and and it didn't work either all of a sudden. I don't know what's needed
edit 2: dont "rub it in" to the dad seemed to work.... why? I don't get the reasoning behind it. not an attack, I literally don't get it.
Check the link below (n)
Guide how to successfully steal Maya's contract from Patrick

• Red Heart
Reactions: Outlier69

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There must be cheating routes!MC with such a big dick and sexuality should be a fuckboi. Im not greedy,Jill/Bella,Sage/Jocy, Saga/Bella would be enough.
Theoretically “cheating” would fit in. Most girls are sexually active in the background. You don't see that, but you find out about it in the course of some dialogues. And including such scenes here for the LI, which they decided against during the passage, would have been great. But that should have been built into the game from the beginning, not now, behind. That would be a massive break in style now. I would be against it. The game is good and varied enough as it is now.

Sep 5, 2018
It's Tara, Oscar's girlfriend, the ghost girl, but I wonder too, how she ends in that list, you can't bang her
You can, in episode 8 if you go with Sarah at the party she brings you to bathroom stalls where the glory hole is then she brings tara and the other girl whose name i dont remember.

Reactions: Raphael77

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
No one will comment on how Jill in Ep.10 acts the same way with the MC regardless if:

• He only had a romance with Isabella and nothing with Jill;
• He had a romance with her until Ep.8 and chose Isabella and didn't kiss Jill on the bench;
• He had a romance with her until Ep.8 and chose Isabella and kissed Jill on the bench;

Seriously... this is a classic example where we see that the DPC is chewing off more than it can swallow. Why so many scenarios if at the end of the day the characters will always act the same way?
Yeah, this is really frustrating to see. And this sort of thing happend in other paths too since waaay back. You can see this a lot in Sage path where since at least Episode 5 most of her interactions with you are EXACTLY THE SAME whether you are her fuckbuddy or just a friend, whether you gave her guitar lessons or not. DPC writes 95% of LI dialogues the same. Even differences between DIK and CHIK only occur sporadically. Unfortunately, most of BaDIK is built on an illusion of choice. This illusion completely breaks when you try out a different route and discover that your favorite LI acts exactly the same toward you even if you made completely different choices or never pursued her.

Reactions: DMNOV3R and znar25

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Here's a guide how to successfully steal Maya's contract from Patrick:
You can have up to 6 ep10_patrick_penalty points to be able to steal it. If you exceed that number, you WILL fail.
Here's a list of things that yield you those points:

1)Telling Josy about about Chad at the beginning of Episode 8 += 1 point.

2)Failing to hide from Patrick during freeroam += 3 points.

3)Choosing "He lets me be me" option when you're asked what you're thankful for at the table +=1 point. Afterwards, picking "Rub it in" +=1 point.

4)
a)Punching him when he physically abuses Maya += 5 points;
b)Confronting him += 3 points;
c)Chick option doesn't yield any points.

5)This is gonna be a pain in the ass to explain. It depends on your behavior during Patrick's visit to Maya's dorm in Episode 7.
a)If you were rude to him and didn't pick "cheap sheets" option += 3 points;
b)If you were rude to him and picked "cheap sheets" option += 2 points;
c)If you were polite with him and didn't pick "cheap sheets" option +1 = point;
d)If you were polite with him and picked "cheap sheets" option, you don't get any point.
Didn’t even realise you could fail. Always played it safe around Patrick, and wouldn’t trust Josy with a secret as far as I could throw her.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Here are the results from the poll I made earlier.

Most people voted that Episode 11 will take a year to make (give or take a month)

Frankly that's my guess as well, while it's true that DPC will save some time with the minigames I still believe that as usual, the render queue for the animations will drag this update for quite a while.

Regardless, I'm betting Dec/2024.

View attachment 3169449
Unfortunately trends tell me 2025. Look at the time it took for EP8, EP9, EP10. EP11 will need 10 additional minigames, new music, and 120fps animations. Branches will of course expand. That is work too.

Reactions: Liptons

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I won't go into extensive commentary on EP10 yet as there are some here that are still in it.

Some random thoughts in no particular order.

Just downloading the patch, making a copy of my Ep9 folder, renaming it Ep10patched and applying the patch works. Saved download time. (I use Linux but the same should hold true for others).

Just some really sweet moments in most of the branches. Heartwarming.

Most of my path saves for each LI and side are with that one LI or side and no other influence.

Just got done making a path from the beginning all the way up to Ep10 for Cathy. Based on what I observed in other paths I will now have to do the same for Josy (emphasizing only her). And the same for Maya (emphasizing only her).

Other thoughts: I want to see Jill's mom put over the nearest piece of furniture and well....you know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: keltboy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes