Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Umh... guys, it tells I'm a slut :eek::

View attachment 3171043

:whistle::whistle:
It's not as funny as this. :ROFLMAO: When you and Jill discuss pictures of you naked with your cock over the campus, she says that people don't recognize MC easy because of the mask, and Jill hints that she recognized him by his dick.
screenshot0597.png

Sure Jill, no one knows. We are safe.
screenshot0598.png

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
Guys, I'm sorry to ask this, but in your opinion, do you think there could be a possibility of a relationship between Zoey and Mc or is it just my imagination (I'm almost done with episode 10)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Did Stephen Burke frame Quinn?

Stephen smiles smugly and has assumed his dominant pose. Quinn, on the other hand, looks pissed as hell. I wonder why?

Quinn ordered fluoxetine from Buddy. This is an antidepressant. But Stephen doesn't look depressed, rather smug, domineering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Where Josy told Maya to move in with her father, Josy and Maya weren't even together yet. They only met on this camper trip. OMG.

Was the relationship in bad shape? They didn't see each other for months and still remained true to each other. Then the MC came and they both masturbated to his. The MC was the decisive event that caused their relationship to falter. One should not forget that.

If the MC is not in their relationship, that is their relationship bad. But if he is in the threesome relationship then everything is fine. These are two different runs and should not be compared. In an exaggerated sense, this is like comparing the Sage path with the Jill path.
I'm going to disagree that MC caused their relationship to falter. It was already broken before he came along. Josy started crushing on MC early in the summer, not long after she got in her relationship with Maya. When MC got to B&R the girls had not communicated for some time. Josy was considering moving somewhere far away, which doesn't bode well for keeping a relationship with her partner who is off at college. Each one of them fell for him without the other around, so they weren't that committed to each other. Their original relationship was based on stolen moments, where the thrill of romantic escapes overshadowed their fundamental differences. When that was taken away they didn't really connect anymore and they started looking elsewhere. Josy zeroed in on MC, and Maya was astonished to find she could be attracted to a guy but fell for him anyway.

When M&J are together all the time they don't mesh well other than having sex. If they don't have some kind of conflict to overcome they just don't get along that well (think about them buying costumes or Josy deciding to move in at the HOTs house). MC has to set up a special date for them in his room with all their favorite items and a romantic atmosphere to get them to talk some of their issues out, something they wouldn't do on their own. When not in the throuple (or whatever it is now) both girls flirt with MC and even come out and directly say that they would be good with him alone. If he's not in their relationship they are going to break up, and MC will have the opportunity to hook back up with one of them. For Maya and Josy MC is the glue that holds them together.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Quinn ordered fluoxetine from Buddy. This is an antidepressant. But Stephen doesn't look depressed, rather smug, domineering.
Fluoxetine is also used to treat OCD, so she might have been getting it to help Riona, or at least get Rio to have something else to use and need to work more at the restaurant to pay for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Lumsie

Nov 12, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry to ask this, but in your opinion, do you think there could be a possibility of a relationship between Zoey and Mc or is it just my imagination (I'm almost done with episode 10)
For sure. Zoey is gonna be the "romance tornado" if you will. And it is why she was introduced after you make your love interest pick in episode 8. Her and the mc's story is gonna reach the point where the mc has to pick between her and his current love interest. ( Or the Others girls. Or, heck. Maybe you've played through it purely to stay single and await the eventual appearance of Zoey. )

Which is a double edged sword in a way. Zoey is an interesting character.. But she's also a drama insert. Put in there purely to cause drama. Let's see which side of the sword is the sharpest..

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I guess letting in the preps at the Halloween party is quite a little mistake, damn:

View attachment 3171078
In this case, and this case only(that I can think of), fuck the DIKs. You are extending an olive branch to another fraternity, building upon an agreement you made with them at the HOTs party, and if they don't fuck shit up, why shouldn't they be allowed to attend the greatest party of the year yet? Not every prep is Tybalt and treating them as such will only turn them into him. From what we've seen, he is the exception not the standard, so I'm not gonna start shit with them over nothing. If it'd been the jocks, I could understand. Though besides Anthony and Chad, dunno which jock I WOULD allow into our party. Yes, I said Anthony. Dude might be dumb but from what I've seen, he seems like a decent enough fellow who's just being swept along by his musclehead brothers. I fucking said it, I'll die on this hill, at this point in time, Anthony is the second jock I could vibe with. Which would cause friction with Derek, but hey, he's the one that fucked the feminist in public, that has consequences, bro.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm going to disagree that MC caused their relationship to falter. It was already broken before he came along. Josy started crushing on MC early in the summer, not long after she got in her relationship with Maya. When MC got to B&R the girls had not communicated for some time. Josy was considering moving somewhere far away, which doesn't bode well for keeping a relationship with her partner who is off at college. Each one of them fell for him without the other around, so they weren't that committed to each other. Their original relationship was based on stolen moments, where the thrill of romantic escapes overshadowed their fundamental differences. When that was taken away they didn't really connect anymore and they started looking elsewhere. Josy zeroed in on MC, and Maya was astonished to find she could be attracted to a guy but fell for him anyway.

When M&J are together all the time they don't mesh well other than having sex. If they don't have some kind of conflict to overcome they just don't get along that well (think about them buying costumes or Josy deciding to move in at the HOTs house). MC has to set up a special date for them in his room with all their favorite items and a romantic atmosphere to get them to talk some of their issues out, something they wouldn't do on their own. When not in the throuple (or whatever it is now) both girls flirt with MC and even come out and directly say that they would be good with him alone. If he's not in their relationship they are going to break up, and MC will have the opportunity to hook back up with one of them. For Maya and Josy MC is the glue that holds them together.
Here you are wrong. They didn't talk to each other until the MC was with Josy in EP2 and Pete took her cell phone away from Josy. So they haven't spoken to each other for about a week. Because Maya didn't know that Pete had taken Josy's phone, Maya thought that Josy was ghosting her. But it was only a week and Maya got angrier and angrier. At the beginning of EP4 they clarify this. Not talking for a week doesn't shake up a relationship so much and Josy also had a good explanation for Maya.

Yes, Josy told the MC so she wanted to go far away. But where did Josy want to go? We find out about this from Maya in EP3, before Josy shows up. Maya said that she thought that they would break up because they haven't seen each other in months and haven't spoken to each other in a week. Her plan was actually for Josy to get close to B&R and for them to meet secretly. This all happened through the MC because Josy and the MC worked together. It was the MC’s fault.

They do not fit together? In EP6, Josy and Maya have a movie night together with Mona and Camila. In EP10 we see old pictures of Josy and Maya. They looked happy. In EP8 they talk together several times.

Instead of always seeing the negative, you can also look for the positive. But okay, if you don't want to have a three-way relationship, you shouldn't.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Stantz9545

Jul 5, 2022
One, still hoping for a hatefuck with Sally (with hugs after). I don't think any of the content at the halloween party would have been included if it weren't a possibility, plus she keeps showing up despite (probaby) only being included as a side character to begin with. I'd be interested to know if hew increased role in the game was due to her popularity after seeing her in 'that outfit' during the D&D event?

But secondly, I took the 'free agent' route and got my loving moment with my Ri-Ri at the BBQ

Screenshot 2023-12-13 233914.jpg

But that ending? Damn you PinkCake. If anything happens to my Riona I'm going to find out where you live and play Spice Girls music at high volume until she's safe in my arms again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes