Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The second route that pleasantly surprised me was Jill. I was ready for a repeat of the circus from Episode 9 and most of the second season, where Jill behaved as naively as possible and it seemed that she didn't know how to socialize with the outside world.
But surprises began from the very beginning. MC acts as if he is protecting her and doubts that hang out with DIK fits her, discussing further parties, to which Jill reacts with a challenge and reminds that MC shouldn't babysit her and she loves him as he is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill is no longer a naive girl. She finally doesn't believe everything she's told and questions it. There are different options for talking to Jill about breaking into her room and stealing her underwear - if you are her boyfriend, then she trusts you, if you are just a friend/broke up with her, then she questions your words.
About the breakup. At first I thought it was DPC's mistake, Jill was acting too neutral for a girl who had been dumped. I thought that he forgot to work on this point.
But some unique renders are noticeable, where everything is clear from the looks on each other and some unique dialogues. MC notices that Jill is handling the breakup well. Much better than Josy :ROFLMAO: Jill is even willing to talk to Bella and possibly make peace. That makes me respect Jill much more.
Of the minuses, Jill seems too kind for this world and protects MC like she his caring older sister, and this can sometimes be annoying. We have to explain that Patrick Heist is for the Mya's good, and we need to take some risks. That sometimes you have to get your hands dirty for a good cause. Alas, this is reality, Jill. Aaand, damn, I have to say this, but here I’m more on the side of Josy, who says “Do it whatewer it takes!”, with Marvel pathos. Josy fans, are you happy?

And this is a funny feeling when you don’t expect this at all in an adult game, but you like what you see:
screenshot0601.png

Next, Jill shows that she can make decisions herself - she thinks about what MC said and decides to conduct a small investigation, taking the initiative, which ultimately shows Tybalt's true nature to her completely. You know what I mean, and you saw it for yourself, this was the funniest moment of the entire episode. It's nice to see Jill finally growing up.

Jill is somewhat reminiscent of her sister, she also has rebellious roots in her soul - just like Lana, she brought into the house an ordinary guy from not her world, who has a lot in common with Lana. MC was delighted with Lana, her guitar, the atmosphere of the room and musical tastes. Then he even gave Jill their favorite band Shitfaced to listen to. We'll make you a rockhead, Jill! Where one sister goes, so does the other.:p (Only no deaths, I hope) The main thing is not to take mushrooms at a party - drugs terrify Jill, perhaps for good reason.

Jill's Lewd was unusual, such a combination of vanilla romance, which I don't like, together with kinky stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course, what everyone loves about this route:
screenshot0079.png
screenshot0081.png
Don't forget to confess Bianca that Mattew cheated on her. Now we are in very good standing with Bianca, and maybe considering how Jill is progressing, we will got a legal threesome with Bianca and Jill. Really DPC, you won’t disappoint us, will you? Right?

Really happy with this run in Ep 10, there's a lot of vanilla stuff about Jill that just isn't my thing, but it was a joy to play. I just hope that DPC doesn't ruin Jill again and turn her into the girl from the tower again.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I believe Josy wants Mc more than she wants Maya. Josy has no problem having sex without Maya yet Maya said its weird without Josy. Off path Josy even says "you better fucking believe I wanted you". Josy says she wants both early on in the game because she scared of not having one of them she more scared of not having mc. The fact Maya said she more comfortable with Mc than Josy who she has way more history with also Josy told us she wants a family and kids something Maya cannot give her unless they adopt of course.
The throuple has been renamed. It's now a three-way relationship.

Why do you think Maya feels more comfortable with the MC? Because then she doesn't have to be afraid of Patrick. It is the safe way for your college money. But feeling better is not the same as loving. You should consider that.

I'll write it again. Josy and Maya's solo paths will lead to disaster. Josy and Maya love each other. They're just as good when they're together and just as bad when they're apart. We read that in EP4. The two will always find their way back together. If the MC is not in the threesome and is going for a solo path with Josy or Maya, the MC is the one who will lose both. They let children do their thing and run away.

Reactions: ffive and JJ1960

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But some unique renders are noticeable, where everything is clear from the looks on each other and some unique dialogues. MC notices that Jill is handling the breakup well. Much better than Josy :ROFLMAO: Jill is even willing to talk to Bella and possibly make peace. That makes me respect Jill much more.
Yeah, well she would not handle it well, if you Fuck her a couple of time, take her virginity , and then She catch you Fucking Bella on her dining table:whistle::p.
but of course DPC created a much more vanilla softer storyline for her.
She is still Cringe as Fuck. :p

Reactions: blabla0991

Dorito93

Jan 17, 2021
I play on Joiplay and without a mod, but an error occurs to me.

I tried to take the English test, which is the first test taken in the new episode, and I couldn't click on the letters to form the required words; every time I clicked on the letters, nothing was entered into the words section. Can someone help me solve it?

argo222

Aug 29, 2023
Does Josy stay with MC and Maya every time at the Thanksgiving camp or is there an alternate to that?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The throuple has been renamed. It's now a three-way relationship.

Why do you think Maya feels more comfortable with the MC? Because then she doesn't have to be afraid of Patrick. It is the safe way for your college money. But feeling better is not the same as loving. You should consider that.

I'll write it again. Josy and Maya's solo paths will lead to disaster. Josy and Maya love each other. They're just as good when they're together and just as bad when they're apart. We read that in EP4. The two will always find their way back together. If the MC is not in the threesome and is going for a solo path with Josy or Maya, the MC is the one who will lose both. They let children do their thing and run away.
Maya said it because of Patrick but then adds "or at least that's what I keep telling myself". Patrick is a major problem but he isn't the problem for Josy and Maya's relationship that is just a excuse and a bad one. They do not love each the way they used to and its got nothing to do with Patrick yes he a pain point but the real problem is they love MC more plus other reasons. They already been close to breaking up before. You can't love someone the way you should if your not as comfortable with them that doesn't work

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, well she would not handle it well, if you Fuck her a couple of time, take her virginity , and then She catch you Fucking Bella on her dining table:whistle::p.
but of course DPC created a much more vanilla softer storyline for her.
She is still Cringe as Fuck. :p
She was depressed in Ep 9, but seems to be getting over it, and if we went to Bella, we're not taking Jill's virginity. Jill's scene is at the very end of Ep.8, so if you chose another one, it will be blocked. I can’t call her behavior cringe in Ep.9, it’s much better than what it was. More like Jill from Season 1 and early Episode 5:
20220826225609_1.png
Okay, I'm defending Jill. That's new:D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She was depressed in Ep 9, but seems to be getting over it, and if we went to Bella, we're not taking Jill's virginity. Jill's

scene is at the very end of Ep.8, so if you chose another one, it will be blocked. I can’t call her behavior cringe in Ep.9, it’s much better than what it was. More like Jill from Season 1 and early Episode 5:
View attachment 3171000
Okay, I'm defending Jill. That's new:D
First of ALL:
youre-a-simp.gif

and Second: That's what I'm saying, you don't get the chance to Fuck over Jill as much emotionally as you do with Josy.

• Haha
Reactions: katzenstreu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and Second: That's what I'm saying, you don't get the chance to Fuck over Jill as much emotionally as you do with Josy.
Don’t worry so much, I have the main option, better than both previous. Which I haven’t written about yet because I’m saving the best for last. :devilish:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I play on Joiplay and without a mod, but an error occurs to me.

I tried to take the English test, which is the first test taken in the new episode, and I couldn't click on the letters to form the required words; every time I clicked on the letters, nothing was entered into the words section. Can someone help me solve it?
i liked that new feature in ep 10. now all you have to do is type the words and they appear. no more clicking each letter individually.

Reactions: katzenstreu

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wonder what your problem is. Josy and Maya were loyal to each other until the MC showed up. One should not forget that. We also learn that Josy has an old Rooster avatar from the MC on her cell phone and most likely masturbated to it. But Maya has the same avatar picture of the MC and she too probably masturbated to it.
No,No, No, No. They were at the cliff of breaking up, Josy was ready to move out to her mother dont forget that. Their Relationship was already in a bad place. and if MC not part of their relationship , it is still in a bad place.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes