ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
If DPC let a LI die in this game too... we will know that his word worths nothing.

I will buy the complete game if he does not fuck it up like he did in AL.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
If DPC let a LI die in this game too... we will know that his word worths nothing.

I will buy the complete game if he does not fuck it up like he did in AL.
Hopefully he's just trolling us since he knows that we know what he's done in the past in AL, so he knows the potential for it in this game would stress us TF out.

Reactions: ZenoMod

kVexille

Aug 7, 2022
What files should I download to get the full game?
The "s1+s2" and the "Prelude+ep10" or do I need "Ep9 to Ep10" too?

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
What files should I download to get the full game?
The "s1+s2" and the "Prelude+ep10" or do I need "Ep9 to Ep10" too?
Prelude+ep10 also includes the episode 9, you're good to go

the patch Ep9 to Ep10 is only for those who already have the prelude+episode 9 and want a lighter download

Reactions: kVexille

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Future end of the throuple is pretty much confirm this episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC can even tell Maya that the two of them are great together or that maybe you and Josy can get there after they take care of the loan. This is honestly the clearest sign of future solo paths there is can't really take it any other way in my mind anyway. Solo Josy here I come

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Future end of the throuple is pretty much confirm this episode
MC can even tell Maya that the two of them are great together or that maybe you and Josy can get there after they take care of the loan. This is honestly the clearest sign of future solo paths there is can't really take it any other way in my mind anyway. Solo Josy here I come
The whole throuple story felt like it is doomed and potentially even their the M/J romance when you take the other paths. Josy just doesn't look like to be able to get over the MC, at least not if you went on their path for a while and then choose someone else.

Reactions: vireker and Darkwen

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Can I just say, I find it so funny how many people are still upset at "Madame has three scenes" when they really don't if you play the game rather than just look at the "list of scenes" and whinge. It's just effectively a single scene, and frankly small compared to the others, that is broken into three parts because you can quite conceivably not have enough money to unlock all three animations on a single visit and therefore DPC is being DPC in having a "scene" for each animation so you can't just go to the gallery and watch all of them having only paid for one (even though you can still just get around it via a quick savescum).

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The whole throuple story felt like it is doomed and potentially even their the M/J romance when you take the other paths. Josy just doesn't look like to be able to get over the MC, at least not if you went on their path for a while and then choose someone else.
I've feel like for a long time the only thing keeping Josy and Maya together is MC and that they prefer MC over the other girl. Maya by saying she more comfortable with MC then Josy is pretty much admitting that to be true even if she don't fully understand it yet

Reactions: Takkatakka

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So i've now done all my main paths (in this order Sage - Maya x Josy - Quinn - Bella - Jill) I haven't done Lily or Nicole yet, and probably won't until I fancy another run through. I'll try to keep this spoiler light, anything hidden will have spoilers.

In general I thought the episode was okay to good. I don't think it has the replayability of the last episode, in part because of the reset to Brawler and the English and Maths class. (I like mini games but it would be nice in the persistent file to mean if you 100% it once you don't have to do it again). I think the Brawler update is pretty great, and I wish it had this context from season one. Would have been really cool to feel like MCs skills have been growing on this front.

I thought in general the sex scenes were disapointing with a couple of exceptions. The Bella one is excellent and the cock slap at the ending made me laugh more than it should. I was disapointed with Sage's scenes, the cinema one is fun but to short to JO to and the other one felt a bit forgettable. Madame can go fuck right off, wasted dev time IMO. Quinn didn't do it for me but wasn't bad. Maya's solo was a bit disapointing Josy's was good and the sort of threesome was great. Nora was okay, has a couple of hot moments but i'm not a huge fan of the character. Cathy was pretty good even if she has a weird face. Rio was good but not great, and as I said I haven't unlocked the other two yet.

Compared to the last episode which had 12 great scenes (1 x Jade scene, 2 x Jill, 1 x Lily, 1 x Maya, 1 x Maya and Josy, 1 x Heather, 1 x Bella, 1 x Sage, 1 x Lily and Nicole, 1 x Quinn and 1 x Sarah and Mel) that were all high end scenes worth repeat watches, I found 10 disapointing on this front.

Now for the Story, it was nice to feel some progress even if in places it felt a bit silly. *cough* kidnapping Rio *cough*. It felt to me in like DPC was answering some of the long standing questions, while also making changes to subvert expectations. (These are in no particular order, just as they come to mind as I write).

Overall I think this episode will feel better once it finds it's place in the wider context of the story.

My prediction for episode 11? The optomistic guess range would have to put it somewhere between week 42 and 51 which would be in line with episodes 9 and 10. That would be a release between 27th September and 29th November.

In episode 10 we had 335 animation, in episode 9 303. His average per week was 6.5 10 and had been 7.2 for 9 including the beta testing time. Hopefully he had animations queued for episode 11 through beta test as he did with 10. Towards the end of episode 10 with 3 systems using 4090's he was managing 8.1 renders a week. But bare in mind one of the systems will spend a decent amount of update time doing still renders.

So unless he adds a lot fewer animations or make a generally smaller episode I think we are unlikly to see it before next Autumn.

If he does 6.5 animations a week he will have 331 by week 51.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes