LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
It is unfortunate that our MC is used as fuckboy by all those girls. Lily uses him to gain in popularity. Sage and Heather to get back at their cheating boyfriends. Jade for the thrill of being with a student.

Elena will most likely use him to satisfy her cuck. MC being the innocent and emotional guy just cannot say no to them. What a poor soul, he's looking for love in the wrong places. Such is the tragedy and fate of all the MCs in AVNs.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It is unfortunate that our MC is used as fuckboy by all those girls. Lily uses him to gain in popularity. Sage and Heather to get back at their cheating boyfriends. Jade for the thrill of being with a student.

Elena will most likely use him to satisfy her cuck. MC being the innocent and emotional guy just cannot say no to them. What a poor soul, he's looking for love in the wrong places. Such is the tragedy and fate of all the MCs in AVNs.
UseMe.gif

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017

OK, my next challenge:
Can you complete Being a DIK as a virgin?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
N.B. Please be advised that tampering with variables can break your game, especially for non-trivial variables like matrices if we are not 100% sure about exactly how they are used in the code. - And I am NOT 100% sure...
I always resented these protect me from myself type warnings. Starting with old time dos
You can't delete a directory with contents
to
Be afraid, very afraid to edit windows registry.

All I can say is that a dummy like me has never had a problem doing those things. Don't be in a hurry, think about what you are doing, etc. You will be ok. If all else fails, you can simply have Steam verify the integrity of your game files.
I didn't put that disclaimer to protect the readers from themselves, but to protect them from me. :HideThePain:
(And to protect myself from their complaints if following my hint something goes wrong :WeSmart:)

I am not a pro, I haven't done a proper reverse engineering of the Party Planner minigame. I have shared the little that I think I have understood of the minigame logics. I HAVE NOT PROFESSIONALLY TESTED WHAT I SUGGEST.

So i feel obliged to warn the readers that what I wrote comes not as a lecture from a pro, but as a hint from a noob...
...so anyone feel free to use it as a hint, but please do try to understand yourself what you are doing, and don't hold me responsible if what I suggested causes bugs... because I did write that I am NOT 100% sure that my suggestion works.

---

Sometimes modding the game and/or tampering with variables in console causes bugs that become apparent only after a few days of game play... OF COURSE you can always download the game again, BUT the saves made after the tampering are bugged and you have to restart from last save before the tampering... --> USE AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nick looks like a red herring. The alphas trashed the mansion and the alphas received photos from the traitor. The traitor isn't working with the alphas so them leaving that room means little other than Nick's was the last room and he got lucky as they either got bored or ran out of time. The biggest thing against him is Vinny was his friend but Vinny was a dik, they were all friends and it presumes Vinny has anything to do with the pics or fucking over the diks in the first place. Judging by what we've seen of Vinny he doesn't do subtle. Nick is too obvious until you look at it and it amounts to;

- Is friends with a former frat member
- Was in that frat members room but so was Rusty he also has no reason to hang around there if he was looking for a laptop he'd know instantly has been found since he put it there
- He's room was not trashed by a group not affiliated with the traitor

There's also the fact Nick doesn't spill about Bella even to a DIK, he also comes clean to fuckface about Heather.
Nick revealed a very strong motive in EP10 as to why he could be the traitor. He has a crush on Heather from the start. For over 2 years.

At first, Vinny was with Heather and Quinn. Nick pits Vinny and Tommy against each other and Vinny leaves. It's just stupid that Heather didn't go to Nick, but to Tommy. But Nick now has a problem. There is no one in the DIK Mansion who can stop Tommy until the MC arrives.

The MC arrives and Nick starts pitting the DIKs and the JOCKs against each other, twisting everything to make Tommy look like the scapegoat. Who designed the memorial wall? Tommy and some DIKs were mad at him. Who distributed the drugs at the DIK Mansion and at the Thanksgiving party? Tommy and again some DIKs weren't happy about it, especially Rusty.

We also find out in EP10 that Nick has a sister. Well, maybe his sister's name is Beth.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes