Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Why are we the way we are, and we always want what we can't have? Sally and Elena are at the top of my wishlist. Elena is cool AF though--her permanent mischievously positive facial expression is just begging for a glazing, haha
haha same, we have all these girls with huge boobas available and I can't wait for Elena/Sally content lol... well Elena may be coming sooner rather than later (finally, one of my fav girls in the game and she has to be taken), not sure about Sally.

Reactions: elumiknotty

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
I don't really understand Lily's character.

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.
She has to make sure everyone sees that her motives have nothing to do with desire to actually have a relationship with him. Her shallow outward obsession with his wangus and status are ways that she tries to convince herself that she doesn't want more than that. It's not bad writing, it's capturing human dichotemy--which is better writing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.
She's easy to understand, she's a promiscuous stripper with addiction problems = Daddy issues.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
I´m not quite sure how to do that - could you give me some advice? How do I change that variable?
There are 2 ways I know of : through console and with the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM)
I'll explain the URM way, since I find it more user-friendly and offer many other convenient features you can play with during your playthrough
Simply download the attached file and unzip it in /game directory (note: it works with any Renpy game)
It is compatible with mods (you can have both Sancho's mod and URM without issue), it doesn't affect your savegame in any way, except what you would change manually

In game, open the URM interface with Alt+M and Search for "pp_grid" (it might freeze the game for a bit, making the window un-responsive, just be patient, it didn't crash, BaDIK just has lots of variables)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the screenshot, I expanded pp_grid[1], which corresponds to the second row of the party planner, the first one being empty it doesn't interest us currently
You can see that pp_grid[1][1] = 103 (in my case, might be different for you), which corresponds to john boy, you can edit that value to your wish, you can even empty his spot (value = 0) and put him anywhere you want on the grid, just be sure everyone is here when you finish

0 is empty
100 is derek
101 is jacob
102 is jamie
103 is jb
104 is leon
105 is nick
106 is rusty
107 is tommy

you can also Search for pp_money, which is your party planner money

edit: as I said in intro, you can also do it though console, there's a tutorial about it just a few message below

Last edited:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I was laughing my ass off at MCs interaction with her while tripping. That whole free roam while tripping is thoroughly entertaining. I bet that was fun as hell to write and render both.
the breakup with nora was the best lol. i think it would've confused me if i hadn't played the scene without shrooms first though lol

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

It's pretty clear that she is self-deluding herself to continue to do the things she has to do. She wants to be with someone and be loved, in this case, our MC but she is ashamed and appalled by her current way of life. But, she has to do it and she is moved by her unwavering conviction. If you "roll" with her and continue to do so when she concludes with what she has to do she will be 200% into the relationship, even more so than now.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
She's easy to understand, she's a promiscuous stripper with addiction problems = Daddy issues.
damn you just dissed the hall Girls crew on BaDIK
most of the girls has Either parent issue or daddy issue
most are daddy

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
It's pretty clear that she is self-deluding herself to continue to do the things she has to do. She wants to be with someone and be loved, in this case, our MC but she is ashamed and appalled by her current way of life. But, she has to do it and she is moved by her unwavering conviction. If you "roll" with her and continue to do so when she concludes with what she has to do she will be 200% into the relationship, even more so than now.
Lily is in a state to do all the money she can to be free later, she's literally whoring herself and that's why she can't allow herself to fall in love, it's just not compatible with her current intent. About the rolling thing, she wants to raise her status and market value by being a queen to a king, and even though she's a bit manipulative, she's upfront about it

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Okay, but it's still confusing though.
Because it seemed like she was very protective of other girls. Strongly disproves of what Quinn is doing to the sisters. Slaps the jock for slutshaming Cathy. Tries to help Josy's chances with MC (unaware that Josy is in a relationship). Wants to get her girls at the Pink Rose better deals on drugs with 0 interest in charging them extra. The list goes on about how much she supports other girls, that was just a few of many examples. It's been like a defining characteristic of her.

And then all of a sudden she is obsessed with status and power which suggests to me that she wants to be better than all the other girls. Just feels like these two things contradict one another. It would be like Elena suddenly becoming obsessed with status and power.

Reactions: KaiserST

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

I think Lily has ambition to actually be somebody important. She mentions when talking with MC that she has something to prove to other people, which implies her family or other people who don't think she can succeed. She has her future mapped out, earn big bucks stripping and getting her degree so she will be set up for a career. When she got a job as a stripper she got implants to rake in more money. She came on campus and scoped things out, figuring out that being in the HOTs was going to get her places she might not be able to otherwise. She's in tight with the DIKs, she got to go to the preps mansion and the Alphas are making noises about getting back with the HOTs, so she is tied in with all of the male movers and shakers. She quickly figures out MC has got potential so makes a beeline for him. Everything she does with him is a way to garner attention. Note that she tells him that all publicity is good, that guys who figure out it's him in the picture will be jealous of him and the girls will be jealous of her. She took over planning Maya's party, then set it up to be a mixer with the DIKs, usurping Quinn's role in that process. She knows about the prostitution and drug business, setting herself up as a reliable big customer for Quinn creating another anchor in the school power structure.

But...

Her master plan doesn't allow for her to get attached to a guy emotionally. She needs to be able to easily hook up with any guy who can advance her prospects, but now the current target (MC) is turning out to be a hell of a guy and she is starting to get feelings for him. She wants to deny it but slips up (like the kiss in the hallway after Bella's class if you choose her over Derek) but she's really starting to fall for her "king".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes