Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If I am not mistaken, Anthony points out it can't be MC because some of the pic were taken before the MC arrived. I guess I can add that to my DPC's retarded storylines Hall of Fame.
Or maybe Anthony got everything wrong and told Ashley the opposite of things. Knowing this guy, I wouldn’t be surprised that this is true - it’s strange that Anthony doesn’t forget how to breathe.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When did he ever care about other people's opinions?:Kappa:
100% facts. I haven't played through this yet and I got spoiled about my Rio. I think the AL choice is comin soon. It will probably be a choice between Quinn and Rio. In my playthru, Quinn is done for if that's the case. Hell, anyone will be fucked. As with Missy, Rio must live.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Burn85 and iggy.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I read the first line and was out. I haven't finished. Just started yesterday and had problems with the saves. Now, I'm having issues with rollback and Unren didn't fix it, so I gave up after missing out on the first magazine. I'll get back to it when I can.

Thank you for spoilering that though. A lot of people refuse to do that.
havnt had the time to play the update yet?

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
There is also a variable block Nick that blocks Heather for Nick and a variable block Jacob that blocks Zoey for Jacob.
I think if you search you can find other block variables.
Can anyone elaborate on the variable that blocks Heather for Nick? I didn't see anything like that.

Reactions: Vill3m

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Or maybe Anthony got everything wrong and told Ashley the opposite of things. Knowing this guy, I wouldn’t be surprised that this is true - it’s strange that Anthony doesn’t forget how to breathe.
He maybe wants to get back on mc cuz on ep8 or 7 Hot party you kinda fuck him over with ashley which let him go outside (weather you want it doing the quest forcing alphas outside or just getting him out)

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
No. I was waiting on Sancho's mod and then ended up with several issues with the game. So, yeah. I stopped playing for now at the first magazine drop as I can't find it. It's all good though.
then hey it's warzone here for you not a lot of people will use spoiler tag

so at least maybe try get one playthrough without a mod then come back so not many things gets spoiled for u

can you actualy loose at beer pong vs sage ? i was trying only fast balls and rest but she allways lose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Why are we the way we are, and we always want what we can't have? Sally and Elena are at the top of my wishlist. Elena is cool AF though--her permanent mischievously positive facial expression is just begging for a glazing, haha

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I don't really understand Lily's character.

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
ive been playing this game since chapter 3 i believe and been a subscriber for alomst as long. i do still enjoy the story yet in the last few chapters planned or not the game is on its way to basically being a sandbox (the silent VN killer). and the amount of mini games was overkill to say the least , worst part about the mini games was how brawler got messed up. im sure after a patch or two PK will get the glitches fixed but why mess with it in the first place when it was good as it is. what ever the future may hold for the game we can only hope and wait . as for me ill be waiting a bit longer from here on out given ive canceled my subscription to PK . before all the haters start in im not insulting putting the game down in anyway its just the gameplay is headed in a direction im not fond of is all ( hates sandbox type games with a passion ) i play these to relax not have focus,think on problem solving or pound my keyboard like im playing an RPG ......the haters may now commence the assault .

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
Sancho Multimod for being a dik games is super good! It's awesome, and Sancho mods deserve to be listed on this OP at Extras tab for optional Multimod :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes