ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone figure out the best way to do Thanksgiving dinner yet? I am tired of getting an S every time. So if you have a strategy please share.

I might be wrong (because I've taken just a quick look at the code, without a proper thorough analysis - I'm not a pro), but I think that "S" is the topmost possibile result, superior to "A".

I don't know the origins of this scale... I may guess that maybe S stands for something like "Super" or "Superlative" (???)

But if you look the code you'll find:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day, if my interpretation of the code is correct, we have:

score <= 1rank = "E"
1 < score <= 2rank = "D"
2 < score <= 3rank = "C"
3 < score <=4rank = "B"
4 < score <= 5rank = "A"
score > 5rank = "S"

** If I made some mistakes in interpreting the Python code, I appreciate any correction. **

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The story, renders and scenes were all top shelf as usual but my god, I'm not in school anymore why am I still doing all these damn whacky test minigames. At least we can type in on the english one now which made that a breeze. In fairness, the science one was kind of cool but again, doing it over and over again per character playthru will get tiresome.

I do like the updated brawler though and as I'm not currently paying to the patreon, I really don't have much room to complain. Still odd how deep into the minigames DPC goes.

Sage still top of the pack but I thought all of the girl routes even the manwhore one had some excellent moments. And damn rolling with Lily gets some spicy moments >.>

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
She needs her first non-imaginary boyfriend. Let's go! It can be a sweet romantic path like Jill, but with burger dates and all-you-can-eat contests. Dany could be her Bianca.
at least the benefits of being her boyfriend (even though she is a FEMINSEST ) you won't be hungry so Unless she demand you are the provider for some reasons here i think you are fucked no doubt in my mind

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Jill's house - the house behind Lynette's picture - and the hotel Lynette's dad is restoring are DIFFERENT buildings located in different places.

First of all Jill's house in on a grassy hill, while Lynette's hotel is on a plain near a damp soil with a totally different vegetation. Check Lynette's flashbacks.
Lynette's house is the same house as Jill and her family live in.

Lynette's dad had to sell the house because renovating the hotel was a terrible business decision. That's why the Royces were able to buy it at a bargain price from Lynette's father, via their mutual friend Maynard.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If Rio dies I'm fucking done!
also a reason to do it .you know ,kill off a beloved character for impact
She most likely won't, that's just the dev's usual way of getting mixed reactions to his storytelling. The MC and his group just need to have two buff dudes in their team to hold that fucker while they tie him to a chair or something, force Tyballs to fart all his anger, frustrations and love for watermelons into his mouth, and the guy's dead. Instant, clean and precise kill. Just ask Becky how deadly that shit is if it gets into your mouth.:ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
at least the benefits of being her boyfriend (even though she is a FEMINSEST ) you won't be hungry so Unless she demand you are the provider for some reasons here i think you are fucked no doubt in my mind
You won't be hungry, but that's only if she's doesn't get frustrated sharing her food, like at the ep8 party. Also her and Ida in the same room may be too much woman for one man.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
She most likely won't, that's just the dev's usual way of getting mixed reactions to his storytelling. The MC and his group just need to have two buff dudes in their team to hold that fucker while they tie him to a chair or something, force Tyballs to fart all his anger, frustrations and love for watermelons into his mouth, and the guy's dead. Instant, clean and precise kill. Just ask Becky how deadly that shit is if it gets into your mouth.:ROFLMAO::KEK:
i'm okay with mc going with only derek or rusty anyone who i just can trust maybe Leon the others nah i think jacob will flunk us because of zoey and tommy i just don't like him a lot Jamie won't do shit so he is useless and Johny same as Jamie
Nick won't do anything cuz of vinny so these are my picks
if for some reason i could choose any help outside the DIK's i will take Chad he might be soft but hell he knows how to through punches

You won't be hungry, but that's only if she's doesn't get frustrated sharing her food, like at the ep8 party. Also her and Ida in the same room may be too much woman for one man.
Man Ida cums when she hear chocolates cake she is just weird man

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone help with an issue I have. I downloaded and extracted the game as usual. I started playing from a save I had. It's an ending of Ep.9. When Ep.10 starts the game crashes and closes

Reactions: 1426136081

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
The girl in the middle is horny and has a killer ass. You in the chemistry course from the MC. The MC even stands directly behind her or she sits on a chair in front of him. But I'm thinking so that motherfuckers are in danger if the MC fucks Nora.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I'm late, but that blonde girl... I really hope we got to properly meet her next year :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes