PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
uh? I don't follow you here, bro.

Regarding Beth: whatever she says won't matter. It was Ant who accused him: a couple of words from Chad will be more than enough.

A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED. Enough said.

That's what most people say whenever an update comes out. Almost in every game's thread.

NOPE - just don't joke and she won't. Period.

Bro, S is the BEST grade. :rolleyes:

Why don't you have a look at the Official Walkthrough in the OP?

Because this is internet, bro. It is what it is.
I have the official WT from DPC but it doesn't explain the grading system. So how would I know S is the best you can get.

Starrky

Nov 20, 2021
Is there any dialogue difference in ep 10 if you didn’t go the FB route with sage and instead waited for the HOTs party in episode 8?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Without exaggerating, for example, saying that the MC's flashback is to when he got very drunk, met Arieth on the way home, had sex with her, and potentially got her pregnant, but he only remembers that now.
Well, that would certainly explain why he threw up in the laundry basket. :eek:

But later on Arieth has no clue about who the mystery man with the huge dong is in JM's video. Even she would remember getting railed by MC's baby arm.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
My MC will kill Vinny for what he did to Rio.
I Hope so too, but vinny is too pussy to fight without a gun, so how will the mc overcome that? sure he can get his own gun, but then thats murder>arrest>game over. unless the mc uses gloves, then only tommy gets arrested, but he will find out who actualy used the gun, and becomes the next villain setting his eyes on the mc.

but i think the best solution is that both the diks and alpha's help the hots with the rescue of riona and overwhelm vinny so much that his tiny gun wont mather. and btw, did you notice that hooded figure helping vinny abducting riona? wasnt he the same one that assaulted quinn and took her drugs? :p

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I have the official WT from DPC but it doesn't explain the grading system. So how would I know S is the best you can get.
page 9:

"Each party will get a party rank, depending on your score for that party. The different ranks, ranging from lowest to highest, are F, E, D, C, B, A and S."

Is there any dialogue difference in ep 10 if you didn’t go the FB route with sage and instead waited for the HOTs party in episode 8?
No damn clue of what you mean by that.

Biggest jebait of the episode. She actually taking them off :unsure:
Nope.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
To make it short. Jill's parents said the above and it wasn't in Lynette's diary.

Lynette's father only sold the villa when Lynette was no longer with her parents. Why? The MC is a little older than 19 years. Lynette died giving birth to her son, about 19 years ago.

Lynette ran away and dies giving birth to her son. It was her father's fault that Lynette ran away. It would be absolutely no surprise if Lynette's mother divorced her husband. He drove away her daughter. Marriage settlement. Lynette's mother (Priscilla) gets a lot of money. The father sells the villa because he no longer has any money due to the failure of the construction and the divorce.

Priscilla then found her grandson, the MC, and sent him his mother's diary. The grandfather blames Neil and the MC for everything that happened to him.
This is why in my initial reply to you I told you to read the diary again. It's always been weird why a really wealthy person would move his wife and daughter (against their will) from a lovely home to a shithole hotel where not everything worked (bad plumbing, coffee-colored water, constant construction noise, stuck in the middle of a swamp, etc.). People of fabulous means would have a construction supervisor manage the property rebuild, and even if granddad felt it necessary to personally supervise everything he wouldn't want to piss off the rest of his family by forcing them to live there with him.

Now we find out that the house was sold by someone badly in need of quick cash, which makes Lynette and her mom being forced to live at the hotel understandable. The house was already on the market and might be sold at any time after she had to move to the hotel; her dad not wanting to answer her about whether the house was being sold pretty much confirms that. Jill's parents tell us that a house like that has few buyers and because the seller was desperate they got a killer deal on it, so it had been out there for awhile and as the clock ticked granddad had to lower the price to get something out of it to finance his hotel boondoggle.

That's some conjecture, but the clue from Jill's parents makes sense when coupled with the diary information. "About 19 years" can be anything from 18 years plus some months to 19 years and some number of months. They don't give an exact date, so it's very possible the house was sold after MC was born or shortly before.

Your story about Priscilla is not supported by anything in the story other than a single phone call by Burke to some unknown woman. Everything else is just made up by you. There is zero evidence that Priscilla is in any way related to MC or Lynette.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Guys what's your opinion on the new episode? is it worth playing because I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews and I'm genuinely not sure if i should bother playing it or not.
I don't like it as much as Ep 9, but it is totally, obviously worth playing. Let's be honest, you're probably not paying for it, so what exactly are you losing here? Your time? Try it out and if you don't like it, stop. It's still the highest production value AVN game ever made with quality writing and interesting characters.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
maybe Zoey isnt gonna burn anyone, but Vinny might deside to do that in her place.
Yeah, I'm expecting the worse from that butthurt lunatic, especially on the DIK route, where the MC put him in his place and fucks around a lot. He's vulnerable, and the fucker can destroy him whenever he wants to. Hope DPC won't go all "dark drama, shitty plot twist and random crazy hoes" again on us, like he did in his previous game, cuz too much (pointless) drama is off-putting, at least to me personally.:cautious:

a lil birdy told me, aka Vinny is and has a lil birdy
Agreed again. I'd be really surprised if Vinny wasn't behind this and Nick the one who helped him do it. Thing is, Nick said he wanted to go home to his parents and sister, but did we ever get at least a hint on who he's sister could be ?? From what we know so far, she could already be a student there helping him get payback for his asshole friend, but whether she really is helping him or I'm just reading too much into it, Beth has a looot of explaining to do, especially for those nude pics of Cathy.

Ashley eventualy becomes his GF, he tells her its the MC's Fault, she tells derek da same, derek tells the diks its the MC.
To be honest, I expected more from Ashley, even tho I changed my initial impression of her after she started 'dating' or just spreading her legs for Anthony, to be more exact. She seemed like a pretty reasonable and decent girl, but making accusations without having any proof whatsoever to back them up just cause her darling Ant told her that is some shit she needs to be called out on. I'm perfectly fine with telling her to go fuck herself or grab Ant and jump together under a tank from the bottom of my heart, but my only concern is how the idiot Derek will react to her accusations against the MC in future updates. Not to sound too paranoid lol, but I'd be surprised if Derek doesn't stab the MC in the back for his alleged betrayal.

But as it is fingers are already being pointed at the MC, and some eyes are already looking towards him. and maybe some dont have the patience or resolve to dig deeper to see his innocense, will the mc be able to prove his innocense
The MC sure is in some kind of trouble so far, but since they caught Beth in the act, he can easily win their trust back by simply making her contradict herself and expose her lies. Just bcz a bunch of steroid-addicted small dicked idiots accuse him of doing something this bad, it doesn't mean they're right, and only an idiot would believe those lying assholes after seeing with their own eyes on many occasions what type of persons they really are.

after trashing the mc's room, and pointing a gun at him quickly changed my point of view in him.
i hope that the snowstorm hits vinny hard takes him out of the picture directly so we can focus on what BaD was realy about, school, parties, romance, sex, helping those in need.
I agree with you on what you said about Vinny. The guy is either a more complex character than we give him credit for or he's stupider than Dereck, and that's not an accomplishment to brag about.:ROFLMAO: His sudden rising popularity before leaving the DIKs is exactly the thing that makes me fail to understand why he'd decide to risk his own life selling drugs on the streets instead of partying like a madman, fucking bitches left and right and getting his damn degree or becoming an athlete or something. It doesn't make sense, but hopefully, the next update will shed some light on this issue.

and for heaven sake, will someone convince DPC/Jill to press charges against Tiballs, so he loses his presidental title already?!
Well, telling the cops and the judge why the fuck he'd break into her room, steal her panties and be too stupid to lock the door before getting caught fucking a damn watermelon with her panties and selfie on it should be a real interesting and 'educational' process I, for one, want DPC to explore in detail, cuz I hate that fake-tanned, creepy adopted son of a cheating, egoistical piece of a Steven.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is anybody here like me got upset that there is no enhanced "shroom" version of sex scenes with M&J, Sage and, probably, Lily like Rio has?
Yes, me. (y) and even the Rio scene is just one quick hallucinating during blowjob.:( and MC only see Jill in her Elf costume, would been funny if, he saw the other girls also in some kind of costume too.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I find it very strange that there has been no mention of the restaurant for several episodes now. When was the last time the MC went there? Episode 5 or 6?

Why is that?

Is DPC trying to make us forget some of the girls' pasts to make them more attractive?

Or is it to make us forget that the MC was a client, so that when it comes back to bite the MC in the ass, we'll be shocked or surprised?
Both in Episode 7 and 8 MC can have sex with several girls from the "restaurant" (Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie) for money. Even if it doesn't happen through the phone (like in episodes 1 and 2), it's still a part of the restaurant, because these girls answer to Quinn and give her a part of their profits. You can see this clearly in Episode 7 during a hangout with Quinn (only if you are on her path). She will ask you which girl you like the most. If you answer, for example, "Sarah", then Quinn will arrange that you can have sex with Sarah in Episode 8 for free.

Reactions: KaiserST

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yes, me. (y) and even the Rio scene is just one quick hallucinating during blowjob.:( and MC only see Jill in her Elf costume, would been funny if, he saw the other girls also in some kind of costume too.
Biggest jebait of the episode. She actually taking them off :unsure:

Is anybody here like me got upset that there is no enhanced "shroom" version of sex scenes with M&J, Sage and, probably, Lily like Rio has?
I wouldn’t say ‘upset’ but it does feel like a half baked idea. As you say would have been really fun if there were essentially two different versions of the Party one when high and one not.

At least every render should have had something weird going on.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn’t say ‘upset’ but it does feel like a half baked idea. As you say would have been really fun if there were essentially two different versions of the Party one when high and one not.

At least every render should have had something weird going on.
would have been definitely better than wasting 3 lewd scene on Madame :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes