BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
So finished the episode. Not really sure why people are giving DPC such a hard time over this episode. Like yes, for the time it took it wasn't that long. It also wasn't short. But regardless of all that, I thought it was a pretty good update. I had fun with a lot of it, the only thing I didn't like was how insanely hard the brawling is now (on hard) and tbh I liked the old system, it felt a little shit having your stats just thrown to the wind.

But yeah, good update, this is a goddamn impressive game, and I like how the minigames are varied, and particularly how the party one is both varied and pretty damn balanced. I haven't seen perfect solutions out there for it, and I've never felt bad about my choices, so I think that's cool.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
So finished the episode. Not really sure why people are giving DPC such a hard time over this episode. Like yes, for the time it took it wasn't that long. It also wasn't short. But regardless of all that, I thought it was a pretty good update. I had fun with a lot of it, the only thing I didn't like was how insanely hard the brawling is now (on hard) and tbh I liked the old system, it felt a little shit having your stats just thrown to the wind.

But yeah, good update, this is a goddamn impressive game, and I like how the minigames are varied, and particularly how the party one is both varied and pretty damn balanced. I haven't seen perfect solutions out there for it, and I've never felt bad about my choices, so I think that's cool.
Story wise it made some headway but it did seem to be more of a in game mechanics setup for the gameplay going forward. Not an issue as now the groundwork is done he can focus on the narrative and renders more.
Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: Vill3m and BonkTime

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm sure Nicole will appreciate that neither your needs nor wants include her son. :whistle:
Bullshit!! Marvin is the most important character of the game and I love the little fella. Such asshole move of DPC makes us leave her before he come an meet him. But hopefully in 2025 I and my stepson Marvin will have our father/son moments playing GTA 6 :love:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read the first line and was out. I haven't finished. Just started yesterday and had problems with the saves. Now, I'm having issues with rollback and Unren didn't fix it, so I gave up after missing out on the first magazine. I'll get back to it when I can.

Thank you for spoilering that though. A lot of people refuse to do that.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
What I wrote above was based on the paths I have here, but what about you guys, what else do you think could happen?
A conclusion with Zoey, either the MC has moved on and they remain friends, or he's single and still in love, and they get together. A potential third option, the MC has feelings for Zoey but has a girlfriend, and there that will be to follow in the final episode of season 3.

A potential little sentimental drama if we were with Jill, Bella, M and J, and Sage until episode 8. Don't forget that Jill, Bella, Josy, and potentially Sage, are all together awaiting the return of Maya, Derek and the MC, with nothing to do but chat in the meantime...

The aftermath of the discovery of the camera is likely to get out of hand among the DIKs, especially if we add the Tommy/Heather/Nick sex stories on top of it. Either it explodes in episode 11 and is resolved by the end of the season (episode 12), or it gains momentum in ep 11, and explodes in ep 12 with a season finale that leaves the future of the brotherhood hanging in the balance.

We know there's a season 4, but we don't know what it will be made of. 4 classic episodes or 2 classic and 2 to see the different endings and epilogues? I say this because the story accelerated very strongly in season 3, to the point where if we keep up the pace we can conclude important storylines in the next two episodes. And also because I imagine that the endgame (or rather, the different endings and their variations) will take a long time to tell, and DPC is going to get shot down if it makes cheap endings (like an image of the MC holding his girlfriend by the hand and 5 lines of text explaining their future, and that of the other protagonists).

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
:cautious:
This Heresy will not stand .... you follow a false erection. Only Sally can deliver the hard release a mortal needs.

Side note... anyone made much headway in that field? The chief heretic DPC seems to have provided only glimpses... carrying her over your shoulder on the DIK path was a pleasant surprise.... those Greeks knew how to make poor quality clothing thankfully.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
My way to early predictions:

1. We will be forced to pick between Quinn and Lilly. Lilly said something like "if we need each other, no questions asked". End of either Lilly or Quinn branch.

2. Nicole's husband will catch her and MC in the act.

3. Josy solo and Maya solo will both have lewds, Mc's aff will play big part. He can either encourage cheating or turn them down and refuse to do anything unless they are single.

4. Cheating points will have some effect.

5. At the end Sage will discover we were banging her mom

6. All MG's + Derek & MC will go to his house for dinner - or MC and his LI.

7. (Wishful thinking) - Newly separated Jade with Cathy will enjoy a very fun night out with MC :devilish:
If that's true, I already know with who I'm rolling.
screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png
Quinn is borderline chick with her jealousy. Like girl, stop being so selfish and allow MC to distribute the magic stick all around.

Reactions: ffive

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The interesting thing is that no one has such strong motives for destroying the fraternity except MC himself.
After all, everything that happened in the fraternity eventually led to MC's rise to leadership and popularity on campus.
uh? I don't follow you here, bro.

Regarding Beth: whatever she says won't matter. It was Ant who accused him: a couple of words from Chad will be more than enough.

I played through with all of the characters and I would say...Save it with another episodes. I feel like not that much happend in this episode and now I have to wait, like another year for some real stuff to happen in the game.
A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED. Enough said.

Episode 10 didn't live up to my expectations, but I can't say it was bad.
That's what most people say whenever an update comes out. Almost in every game's thread.

She gets mad regardless, if not there later on anyways.
NOPE - just don't joke and she won't. Period.

Anyone figure out the best way to do Thanksgiving dinner yet? I am tired of getting an S every time. So if you have a strategy please share.
Bro, S is the BEST grade. :rolleyes:

Why don't you have a look at the Official Walkthrough in the OP?

So finished the episode. Not really sure why people are giving DPC such a hard time over this episode.
Because this is internet, bro. It is what it is.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Is it wrong of me to hope that in the next update Vinny and the crack whore Quinn both die in a shootout after what transpires at the end of this update?
Vinny yes. Quinn not yet. She is starting to soften up. Soon she will sing like a canary. Then she can go.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Guys what's your opinion on the new episode?
It's good, better than 9. Unless you're frustrated by minigames, which are tougher in 10.
Has anyone even managed to solve that cube on our desk? Thing looks impossible to solve xD
Depends what you mean by solve. As others have told you can't solve the whole thing, only the first two stages.
Anyone figure out the best way to do Thanksgiving dinner yet? I am tired of getting an S every time.
S is the highest score for the party planning... Do you want a strategy to do worse? :WaitWhat:
anyone know where this magazine is? cant see it.
Season 3 Episode 10 special render locations.

Last edited:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Nah, Zoey isn't that kinda crazy bitch... not yet at least lol, but even if what you said about the others spreading those compromising pics of the DIKs turns out to be true, they take a big ass risk doing that just cause of a ridiculous, childish envy outburst, which is a ridiculous reason to risk so much for, IMHO.

It wouldn't be the same. Most players still hate those two braindead assholes, even after seeing their 'struggles', but I have to admit that, despite being a shitty father and complete dickhead to Maya, Patrick's a great husband, since not many guys in his place would've done the same for their wives, but MC's grandparents are a completely different story.

Don't think most fans would bother giving two shitty grandparents like them a second chance, for obvious reasons. I know I wouldn't, unless MC's dad's life, one of his close friend's, or even his own depended on a fancy treatment that cost a shitload of money, but for anything other than that, they can go fuck themselves.

They could pretend they had a reason to blame Neil, fuck knows why, for their daughter's early death, but no sane person would ever blame an innocent child for that, especially one she herself wanted to have and nobody forced her to. That'd be plain absurd, cuz it's the mother who decides to have the child or not, lil dude doesn't force himself between her legs, ffs, but I too expect them to pop up eventually and help the MC get out of some mess he gets himself or others get him into to redeem themselves in his eyes, OR to completely screw things up for him.

We'll see which of those options is the correct one in next updates.:unsure:
you said it: Not yet..i predict that during her outburst at da end something will snap, DPC already promised us with [Who will burn this time?] okey maybe Zoey isnt gonna burn anyone, but Vinny might deside to do that in her place.

But like i said, the last 2 episodes is going DarkHill fast (Dark + downhill :p), a Gun, an abduction, abuse from a father, peaple saying MC shared those pictures, even though several wer taken before we even entered the school. vinny in front of the hellweek pictures and then suddenly they appear all over school. Sleeping with Jade, and a video ends up at her husband's computer (a lil birdy told me, aka Vinny is and has a lil birdy :p) the shared picture of Cathy with the laptop found in vinny's room, vinny later on desides to try to get the laptop from da safe, but cant enter it, so desides to copy the pictures on pamflets, who will share em with, as we later will find out, his GF, bend on revenge against the diks (Tommy) for disbanding Vinny.

even though Anthony said, this cant be him, these pictures are several weeks older, and this is a selfy, when the alpha's get em a birdy tells him, hey still spread the blame towards the Diks through others, Ashley eventualy becomes his GF, he tells her its the MC's Fault, she tells derek da same, derek tells the diks its the MC.

okey maybe these connections might be far fedged, but this way they do connect. the only problem is, this way everyone will find out it's not the MC's fault becouse of the timelines they happen, and even if they say its the mc that placed that camera there, when did he had the time to do that? and how?

But as it is fingers are already being pointed at the MC, and some eyes are already looking towards him. and maybe some dont have the patience or resolve to dig deeper to see his innocense, will the mc be able to prove his innocense, or will he be consumed by those that rather blame others then finding out da truth?

And as for myself, i had a certain respect for Vinny, Tommy afterall did asume more power to himself then needed, vinny had all da rights, even though he was a few minutes later in the diks then tommy, to be his equal, heck vinny propably did more for da diks then tommy ever did. but after trashing the mc's room, and pointing a gun at him quickly changed my point of view in him.

On da positive side, the abduction of Riona might have a negative side effect for Vinny, afterall, the diks and alpha's fight over the hots, and she is a hot, so hopefully both sides will band toghetter to resque Riona, and enact revenge on vinny for doing so, and by banding toghetter there is hopefully a chance to set aside their differences once and for all.

but yeah, even though the title said the calm before the snow (or as i would like to say the calm before the storm) i hope that the snowstorm hits vinny hard takes him out of the picture directly so we can focus on what BaD was realy about, school, parties, romance, sex, helping those in need. and for heaven sake, will someone convince DPC/Jill to press charges against Tiballs, so he loses his presidental title already?! :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes