yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Bella will get the news that they found her husband's body, or her husband will return, whatever it is, it will ruin their night.
Judging by the episode 9 intro, the bastard will show up on Christmas and ruin it (unless this is a flashback, of course).

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
With Steven and Patrick's storyline being shown from their point of view, I expect the same from Lynnette's parents. It’s easy for Neil to blame them for not helping and even turning away from their grandson. But this is also the grandson whose birth killed their daughter. And Neil, who doesn’t have a penny to his name, stole their daughter and didn’t even think about the consequences. So their point of view can be considered, as well as the fact that they are not obliged to help. But the mc does not even owe them a glass of water, even if they are dying of thirst.
They are strangers who owe each other nothing except what is due by law.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well i see the perfect ending already, Zoey becomes a revengefull stalker, doing everything she can to turn everyone against us as MC, we find out that Vinny is the one sharing all da pictures to key students who willingly spread em becouse they hate da diks, the diks already seem to believe that the MC is to blame for it.

so in our Defense we get ourself a gun of our own, shoot down vinny, for pointing one at us in da first place (The pussy) , and for abducting Riona (Propably fataly, sorry guys, i too played Acting Lessons) as payback, blowing the case of the drugs being distributed at B&R wide open, everyone who gained more power due to vinny providing them with the means will lose their edge and an all out war against the diks will follow, we as MC gets arrested, everyone will hate us and abandon us, even the ones who hold us dear.

and so the story will end.

i mean seeing the last 2 episodes going dark so quickly that is where we are heading for right?

• Angry
Reactions: ProtoAlgo

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Guys, Guess Who??
Is that even a question ?? She's one of the, if not the, most 'popular' women in the whole game and probably MC's next baby mama, for everyone who fucked her and nutted in her pussy in this update *cough cough like me cough*. Who doesn't know her ?? But I gotta say this would be some epic-tier trolling from DPC, if this turned out to be true. Just like the stunt with Jacob trying to hook up with Zoey.:whistle:

I think a lot will depend on what Beth says, but I wouldn't be surprised if MC himself gets blamed for it and is framed by someone, like Jacob or Nick.
I think it'd be pretty stupid and plain ridiculous for the (so far) 'culprit' caught red-handed to put the blame on someone else without having sound proof of that, and so far, her only excuse would be some made-up bullshit she pulls outta her ass to avoid getting expelled and even put in jail for what she did to Cathy and the DIKs. Hell, I bet Derek would throw her off a cliff "this is Sparta B&R, bitch" style for making fun of his small dick, but yeah, the Beth revelation and Riona being kidnapped by that insane idiot, Vinny, are two interesting plot twists to look forward to how they contribute to the story.

ANYONE PLAYED MAN-WHORE ROUTE & ended up accepting headther's blowjob in episode 9, if so in episode 10, hope Nick didn't had sex with heather in that path.
I accepted her BJ too, I'm on my manwhore DIK route, ffs, how could I have refused ??:ROFLMAO: She still has sex with Nick tho, and that sucks. DPC teased us 8 or 9 long damn chapters with some sort of chemistry, or at least physical attraction, between her and the MC, has the perfect excuse to speed thing up and throw a sex with them into the update, but instead, he gracefully slaps us across the face with a Madame sex scene and this bullshit revelation. Not cool from him.:cautious:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
She is really into MC!!!! Did you see that??? Calling it now. Path with MC and Madame happily ever after!

View attachment 3169396
interesting, i didn't get this scene because i deleted my playthrough where i accepted the Pink Rose pass. can't believe that DPC put 3 scenes in ep 10 with her in them. can't be bothered to go back and replay the whole game again to get those scenes tbh.

Reactions: The D0n

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
well i see the perfect ending already, Zoey becomes a revengefull stalker, doing everything she can to turn everyone against us as MC, we find out that Vinny is the one sharing all da pictures to key students who willingly spread em becouse they hate da diks, the diks already seem to believe that the MC is to blame for it.
Nah, Zoey isn't that kinda crazy bitch... not yet at least lol, but even if what you said about the others spreading those compromising pics of the DIKs turns out to be true, they take a big ass risk doing that just cause of a ridiculous, childish envy outburst, which is a ridiculous reason to risk so much for, IMHO.

With Steven and Patrick's storyline being shown from their point of view, I expect the same from Lynnette's parents. It’s easy for Neil to blame them for not helping and even turning away from their grandson. But this is also the grandson whose birth killed their daughter.
It wouldn't be the same. Most players still hate those two braindead assholes, even after seeing their 'struggles', but I have to admit that, despite being a shitty father and complete dickhead to Maya, Patrick's a great husband, since not many guys in his place would've done the same for their wives, but MC's grandparents are a completely different story.

Don't think most fans would bother giving two shitty grandparents like them a second chance, for obvious reasons. I know I wouldn't, unless MC's dad's life, one of his close friend's, or even his own depended on a fancy treatment that cost a shitload of money, but for anything other than that, they can go fuck themselves.

They could pretend they had a reason to blame Neil, fuck knows why, for their daughter's early death, but no sane person would ever blame an innocent child for that, especially one she herself wanted to have and nobody forced her to. That'd be plain absurd, cuz it's the mother who decides to have the child or not, lil dude doesn't force himself between her legs, ffs, but I too expect them to pop up eventually and help the MC get out of some mess he gets himself or others get him into to redeem themselves in his eyes, OR to completely screw things up for him.

We'll see which of those options is the correct one in next updates.:unsure:

Reactions: dav3knight

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Anyone able to give me a bit of a hint as to why my playthrough of Ep10 on "alone" didn't give me any Nicole options? I banged Lily and her in Ep9 and to my knowledge there hasn't been an option since that point to choose whether to interact or not interact with her again, but I see from the gallery that she's got a scene in this ep.
Based on my findings from the script you need to choose the correct replies on the Swyper app in episode 5 to get Nicole romantically interested in MC. If you also end the Halloween with her and Lily then they arrange a date in ep10. envyLikesYou=True triggers the ep10 events, in case you feel like cheating.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Anyone figure out the best way to do Thanksgiving dinner yet? I am tired of getting an S every time. So if you have a strategy please share.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
My way to early predictions:

1. We will be forced to pick between Quinn and Lilly. Lilly said something like "if we need each other, no questions asked". End of either Lilly or Quinn branch.

2. Nicole's husband will catch her and MC in the act.

3. Josy solo and Maya solo will both have lewds, Mc's aff will play big part. He can either encourage cheating or turn them down and refuse to do anything unless they are single.

4. Cheating points will have some effect.

5. At the end Sage will discover we were banging her mom

6. All MG's + Derek & MC will go to his house for dinner - or MC and his LI.

7. (Wishful thinking) - Newly separated Jade with Cathy will enjoy a very fun night out with MC :devilish:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
The flashback with Tommy when mc is drunk is quite interesting. I don't think that Tommy is the villain there, as some have suggested. Rather, it shows that Tommy grew up with one mother, without a father to teach him everything, and judging by Josie's words, his mother is as hot-tempered as Tommy. Mc has the opposite situation ,he grew up without mother's love. But the flashback itself suggests that some kind of plot twist may be in preparation. I mean, mc got drunk at least 2 times, so he didn’t remember anything and could do god knows what.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes