canonss

Sep 10, 2019
To trigger Cathy sex scene in episode 10, is it mandatory to have a blowjob from her in the car on episode 5 ? Or could you refuse the car scene (in order to get the Bella scene in episode 7) and still get Cathy scene in episode 10 ?

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
I didn't like how dark episode 10 was compared to previous episodes and now it's gonna get even darker. Fuck, I don't like it at all.
Nothing would surprise me at this point. There are too many unanswered questions and I'm sure tragedy is just around the corner. See how fast it went from college romp fest to something less fun?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
uh there is a bug in mini-game Thanksgiving i can't link the food to the trashcan or the music to the speaker. also, can we have a cheat for mini game at least the fighting one or make it easier pls my hand and eyes are not fast enough even when i play normal mode. there are some text error too, some mixed with vietnamese maybe bc my old version ?

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
i dont think any DIK is a traitor.
i have a feeling its a HoT behind the cam.
I'm thinking it's Vinny behind all this he's been built up as a prime antagonist for a while, he was kicked out for reasons we don't fully know at this point besides Nick telling us school just wasn't a good fit for him. Vinny has knowledge of Quinn's (and therefore Tommy's who apparently hated him) operations and may have caused her mugging and disruption of things. Vinny was caught sneaking into the Halloween party and gets into it with Tre. We saw what happened to Riona and I don't doubt he or someone Vinny knows was behind that. Lastly, why is Beth some rando cafeteria girl who has done nothing the entire game but be in the background of DIK parties suddenly now in the spotlight? Spy for or Blackmailed by Vinny into doing?

If any current DIK might be a traitor I suspect Nick since Vinny was his buddy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: katzenstreu

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Too much optimism for a chapter called 'calm' :oops:
dm me 3k words on this episode :cautious: still have Sage, M&J, Others(lily, Nicole, Mel, dorm bitches) and the variations where you break up with Bella, Jill, J&M to do, but got curious.
Has anyone even managed to solve that cube on our desk? Thing looks impossible to solve xD
Only 2 steps are open yet, MC cockblocks you saying he made some progress will play with it more later, so if you can't figure out, just ignore it, 2 more eps untill you open it, probably :Kappa:

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Has anyone even managed to solve that cube on our desk? Thing looks impossible to solve xD
You can only do 2 sections of it currently, first solution is to turn the knobs to all the symbols with dots in front of them. The second solution is when you press the center button note the symbols that don't get greyed out when you press the center button, go back to first section and put the knobs on those.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well this is just more proof that either documents won't help because Patrick used his company's money to pay for Maya's tuition and if Maya is against him, she can send her father to jail and Helen will be left alone, unsupervised.
Or if this is not the case, then the fight between Patrick and Maya will lead to deterioration of Helen's health and she will either end up in hospital and consequently Maya will have no motive to oppose her father.
To theorize further, the MC will probably go to Neil's house with his girlfriend next time, spend the weekend there and Neil will meet his girlfriend. They'll stop by Steven's, friends from the town. If MC has Zoe with him, they'll reminisce about the past, which will cause some kind of spark.
Then MC will go back to college and deal with Sage's parents' divorce.
What's interesting is how the episode party and the dark mood will fit together.
100% totally wild conjectures.

Episode 10 ends with MC, Derek and every main LI under the same roof at Bella's. Therefore, the first scene will be: our main characters dealing with the documents on Thanksgiving night. Most likely we will see MC, the HOTs and the DIKs dealing with Riona's kidnapping and Beth on the day after and the whole weekend. MC might phone his dad telling him he isn't coming home because he has to help a friend (Riona).

Since all the main character are together, I don't think we will have that many story branchings.

Last edited:

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Guys what's your opinion on the new episode? is it worth playing because I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews and I'm genuinely not sure if i should bother playing it or not.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm thinking it's Vinny behind all this he's been built up as a prime antagonist for a while, he was kicked out for reasons we don't fully know at this point besides Nick telling us school just wasn't a good fit for him. Vinny has knowledge of Quinn's (and therefore Tommy's who apparently hated him) operations and may have caused her mugging and disruption of things. Vinny was caught sneaking into the Halloween party and gets into it with Tre. We saw what happened to Riona and I don't doubt he or someone Vinny knows was behind that. Lastly, why is Beth some rando cafeteria girl who has done nothing the entire game but be in the background of DIK parties suddenly now in the spotlight? Spy for or Blackmailed by Vinny into doing?

If any current DIK might be a traitor I suspect Nick since Vinny was his buddy.
Again with Vinny?!?!? again with the traitor?!?!?!

OH MAN :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes