Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Oh... Thanks the gods... It maybe was a good excuse to have sex early on, but it makes no sense to be charged now that the MC has a carousel of girls... If some girl tries to charge me from now on, I'll say: "Baby... It's you that has to pay me..."
It could be to soften the girls, particularly Quinn (as their pimp), in the player's mind. From an in-universe perspective, however, it just makes sense: MC is now friends with all the HOTs and parties with them regularly. It'd be weird to still be paying them for sex. Plus, post Ep. 8, it's only an issue for those on the "Others" path anyway, since every other path forces you to be faithful to your LI of choice.
Yeah, my memories are messed up. I thought it went back further. The worst thing is that after checking my various saves, I only have one where I'm a client, and I'm at the beginning of ep 8...

From what it says here, I didn't say too much bullshit since the subject doesn't come up again after episode 8.

I wonder why so many of you guys who play as a massive dick who makes very questionable choices always think that the massive dik route is the ONLY route.

Have you ever thought that quite a lot of players chose to close the restaurant by refusing its services?
What are you talking about??!!

wait it can't be i never have seen someone say to no to sex? except Joshy but did you really said no to quinn offer at ep1?
really?
really?
is that something a human can do
I always thought that major choices (DIKs in particular) would eventually have negative consequences. Some seem harmless, others much less so.

Accepting Quinn's offer was a big red flag for me. I thought I had a few saves where I'd accepted it, but in fact I only have one, and that's the suicide run with all the worst possible choices on a single save.

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
To trigger Cathy sex scene in episode 10, is it mandatory to have a blowjob from her in the car on episode 5 ? Or could you refuse the car scene (in order to get the Bella scene in episode 7) and still get Cathy scene in episode 10 ?
from my Cathy playthrough, in order to get ep10 scene, you need to get her ep5 scene (maybe also kiss her when she’s leaving B&R, don’t remember which episode was that) and then not to reject her during the dialogue

Reactions: canonss

rec0d

Jun 6, 2018
Guys what's your opinion on the new episode? is it worth playing because I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews and I'm genuinely not sure if i should bother playing it or not.
I played through with all of the characters and I would say...Save it with another episodes. I feel like not that much happend in this episode and now I have to wait, like another year for some real stuff to happen in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
If Nick is a red herring my money is actually on Jacob. I feel like Rusty, Jamie, Leon, John-Boy, Derek and ofc the MC himself are automatically excluded. It's either Nick, Jacob or Tommy. Tommy could be squeezed for cash/his bad habbits, but he seems too direct for it. He serves his vengeance hot, not cold.

Nick is the prime suspect since the trashing, and his general sus attitude and close ties with Vinny, but it's also too obvious. Jacob asks a lot of questions, seems like a riot, but he also comes off as very calculated to me.
Nick looks like a red herring. The alphas trashed the mansion and the alphas received photos from the traitor. The traitor isn't working with the alphas so them leaving that room means little other than Nick's was the last room and he got lucky as they either got bored or ran out of time. The biggest thing against him is Vinny was his friend but Vinny was a dik, they were all friends and it presumes Vinny has anything to do with the pics or fucking over the diks in the first place. Judging by what we've seen of Vinny he doesn't do subtle. Nick is too obvious until you look at it and it amounts to;

- Is friends with a former frat member
- Was in that frat members room but so was Rusty he also has no reason to hang around there if he was looking for a laptop he'd know instantly has been found since he put it there
- He's room was not trashed by a group not affiliated with the traitor

There's also the fact Nick doesn't spill about Bella even to a DIK, he also comes clean to fuckface about Heather.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Guys what's your opinion on the new episode? is it worth playing because I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews and I'm genuinely not sure if i should bother playing it or not.
It should take a year for a new episode to come out, you can play the current episode now, or in a few months, there's no need to rush.

Episode 10 didn't live up to my expectations, but I can't say it was bad.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The only thing that was really bad about this ep was the lewd scenes. Because there are very few of them. Nora, Nicole, Bella and Сathy. Those are the only good scenes.
The scenes with Sage, Josy, Maya, Lily were too short and boring. Especially a shame for Josy, who still hasn't gotten her big solo scene.
I guess DPC didn't really have a choice. Either he makes the scenes smooth and beautiful with 60 fps but relatively short, or long, with lots of poses but with 30 fps.
I think one scene with Bella took him two months to render, if not more.
He can freely cut all the unnecessary and bad looking sfw animation + the Madame and has enough time. This has been disused ad nauseam before, Pasha. He has no excuse other than the ones he himself makes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill's parents tell us they got a steal on the house because the owner was in bad financial shape and desperate to sell because there aren't many people buying houses in that price range, and with the time (19 years ago) tells us Lynette's father did sell the house at the same time he was trying to get the hotel renovated with all of its problems and cost overruns. He was over-leveraged and his only asset to sell was the house.
To make it short. Jill's parents said the above and it wasn't in Lynette's diary.

Lynette's father only sold the villa when Lynette was no longer with her parents. Why? The MC is a little older than 19 years. Lynette died giving birth to her son, about 19 years ago.

Lynette ran away and dies giving birth to her son. It was her father's fault that Lynette ran away. It would be absolutely no surprise if Lynette's mother divorced her husband. He drove away her daughter. Marriage settlement. Lynette's mother (Priscilla) gets a lot of money. The father sells the villa because he no longer has any money due to the failure of the construction and the divorce.

Priscilla then found her grandson, the MC, and sent him his mother's diary. The grandfather blames Neil and the MC for everything that happened to him.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Well you can't really skip it can you ? You'll have to play it at some point despite the review

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Predicting that a lot of shit is going to happen on the next EP, I'm going to try to make a list of what I think might happen:
  • Heather will tell Tommy what she did to Nick, and Tommy will be furious and go look for Nick, but Nick, knowing that Heather intends to tell Tommy, decides to disappear for the night, turn off the phone, no one will be able to find him.
  • Riona was kidnapped, HOT's, DIK's, and maybe even Jocks will get involved to help, Nick might know where to find Vinny, but Nick disappeared and no one can contact him.
  • The DIK's already suspect a traitor, more suspicion may fall on Nick since he is Vinny's friend, and he disappeared at a time when they really needed him.
  • Bella will get the news that they found her husband's body, or her husband will return, whatever it is, it will ruin their night.
  • Josy can choose that night to end her relationship with Maya.
  • All this is going to happen when they find out that it was Beth who was putting up the posters, they start to interrogate her, when all the shit happens.
What I wrote above was based on the paths I have here, but what about you guys, what else do you think could happen?

Without exaggerating, for example, saying that the MC's flashback is to when he got very drunk, met Arieth on the way home, had sex with her, and potentially got her pregnant, but he only remembers that now.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Just finished sage route, I liked this update, damn Stefan I felt bad for him,
And partruick ..... mf, I punched him,
Why he's acting like that but at the beginning of the episode 10, partick was shown as a good guy but what leads to being cruel to maya even though he's depressed/broke bcs of his wife illness still it doesn't make sense for being asshole to his daughter, poor Helen :cry::cry:& now I likes maya, glad I made/save a throuple path for maya & Josy. Gonna try throuple path now.
Sage in this update likewise she's awesooooomeeeeeeeee.

Speaking of traitor, how come Chad accused mc ? I think it's Nick.

By the way in man whore route, I accept heather's blowjob,
ANYONE PLAYED MAN-WHORE ROUTE & ended up accepting headther's blowjob in episode 9, if so in episode 10, hope Nick didn't had sex with heather in that path.

IN SAGE PATH, I FOUND OUT NICK HAD SEX WITH HEATHER.

Sir_Jizzalot

May 6, 2022
Do you like BaDIK? If you enjoy the game, give it a go.

I thought it was enjoyable, not the best episode released but far from the worst (think of it as a bridging episode).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes