Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Damn, downloading from gofile is so slow man
Nope, but yes compare to pixeldrain it's slow, but I just downloaded full version season 3 11.50gb from go file, 12mb/s, it took about 20 minutes for me to complete

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
Nope, but yes compare to pixeldrain it's slow, but I just downloaded full version season 3 11.50gb from go file, 12mb/s, it took about 20 minutes for me to complete
I usually download from gofile to, this is first time this slow and using pixeldrain is capped the speed at 5gb downloading

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
OK I just found the change main menu music thing and I gotta say; If you don't set it to "Set Us Free" you are coward. That song should make you think about the success of helping Maya and that adorable scene in the car afterwards.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so now that the cheater has been revealed to have the last name Anderson...anyone have any idea who that might be? don't recall this surname being mentioned before. however, my guess would be Anthony. since he passed but was afraid he wouldn't..loved seeing Dawe shit himself over his failing grade too..i think of all the characters in the game that i dislike, Dawe is the one i dislike the most. dude needs to give up already..what is he? 35 and still in college? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
so now that the cheater has been revealed to have the last name Anderson...anyone have any idea who that might be? don't recall this surname being mentioned before. however, my guess would be Anthony. since he passed but was afraid he wouldn't..loved seeing Dawe shit himself over his failing grade too..i think of all the characters in the game that i dislike, Dawe is the one i dislike the most. dude needs to give up already..what is he? 35 and still in college? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
People are assuming Lily or Ashley because according to Isabella they are the top 2 students alongside Derek who we know cheats. We see Lily going to the washroom during the test as well.

But yea, maybe you're on to something because I don't understand why male and female students would be using the same bathroom when its got multiple stalls. And Lily talked in episode 10 like she was smart. I don't think she would act like that if she was cheating on tests.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Great Episode with a solid amount of content for all paths, and holy shit some of the sex scenes are just on a whole nother level compared to season 1&2.

That Riona scene at the party might be his best scene yet! (Others path stays winning) Although huge missed opportunity to not make the whole sex scenes at the party have mushroom variants. And as much as i’m a Sage main, Rio stole the show in this episode with her date & party scene so much that she is my new main LI on the others path :KEK:. Honorable mentions for best sex scenes Cathy (despite being random af), Quin (perfect for her scenario) and Sage of course (completely biased btw).

Solid plot progression with most of the main LI’s, great wholesome moments, drama, and some hits & misses as usual with the minigames. New brawler is fun af (pro tip: Always dodge when you can) Science game was cool af (we need to cook jessie!) beer pong was funand math still sucks (I suck at minesweeper).

Also was cool to see some previous choices getting some results (Sage non-vanilla choice, Josy Bush or no bush, Cathy relationship, Nora hookup, Eleana flirting). here’s hoping more variant option results in the future.

Cons of the episode: Zoey content was lacking although I predict next episode she’s going to be a major part, Clucks were lacking, Madame getting way too much content (I guess she has fans out there somewhere) and of course still no Sally content :KEK: although if I had to predict she might be a hidden / secret romance option in future updates.

Next episode prediction: It will def be a Vinny, Quin, Rio, Jade, and Zoey focused episode do to some of the drama set ups and cliffhangers.

Welp back to the cryo freeze for me, see you fellow Dik’s & Chicks next release! (Probably next year :KEK:) Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all!

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Last scenes of Episode 10 are telling us what to expect from episode 11. The shit is just starting to hit the fun HARD.

Pay attention to these final words from MC remembering what we've just seen happening: "I'm thankful for that Thanksgiving... and that horrible holiday weekend was only just beginning."

Hopefully no one is going to be killed.
I didn't like how dark episode 10 was compared to previous episodes and now it's gonna get even darker. Fuck, I don't like it at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes