hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is why in my initial reply to you I told you to read the diary again. It's always been weird why a really wealthy person would move his wife and daughter (against their will) from a lovely home to a shithole hotel where not everything worked (bad plumbing, coffee-colored water, constant construction noise, stuck in the middle of a swamp, etc.). People of fabulous means would have a construction supervisor manage the property rebuild, and even if granddad felt it necessary to personally supervise everything he wouldn't want to piss off the rest of his family by forcing them to live there with him.

Now we find out that the house was sold by someone badly in need of quick cash, which makes Lynette and her mom being forced to live at the hotel understandable. The house was already on the market and might be sold at any time after she had to move to the hotel; her dad not wanting to answer her about whether the house was being sold pretty much confirms that. Jill's parents tell us that a house like that has few buyers and because the seller was desperate they got a killer deal on it, so it had been out there for awhile and as the clock ticked granddad had to lower the price to get something out of it to finance his hotel boondoggle.

That's some conjecture, but the clue from Jill's parents makes sense when coupled with the diary information. "About 19 years" can be anything from 18 years plus some months to 19 years and some number of months. They don't give an exact date, so it's very possible the house was sold after MC was born or shortly before.

Your story about Priscilla is not supported by anything in the story other than a single phone call by Burke to some unknown woman. Everything else is just made up by you. There is zero evidence that Priscilla is in any way related to MC or Lynette.
Also, poor little mentally challenged MC did not recognize the house from the picture of his mom and co.

Reactions: JJ1960

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Also, poor little mentally challenged MC did not recognize the house from the picture of his mom and co.
there are many things in the story itself if he just put 1+1=2 he will figure it out
he will figure quinn is simplying everyone with drugs thats the meeting happened everytime he goes to her
he will also know the house and if he notice bianca he will say "i wont be racist or anything but you really looks like this lady who is my mother is friend of"
or maybe just maybe asks his father about his mother family name? like Lynette what? before marriage what was her family name
there are soo many things *sigh*

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is why in my initial reply to you I told you to read the diary again. It's always been weird why a really wealthy person would move his wife and daughter (against their will) from a lovely home to a shithole hotel where not everything worked (bad plumbing, coffee-colored water, constant construction noise, stuck in the middle of a swamp, etc.). People of fabulous means would have a construction supervisor manage the property rebuild, and even if granddad felt it necessary to personally supervise everything he wouldn't want to piss off the rest of his family by forcing them to live there with him.

Now we find out that the house was sold by someone badly in need of quick cash, which makes Lynette and her mom being forced to live at the hotel understandable. The house was already on the market and might be sold at any time after she had to move to the hotel; her dad not wanting to answer her about whether the house was being sold pretty much confirms that. Jill's parents tell us that a house like that has few buyers and because the seller was desperate they got a killer deal on it, so it had been out there for awhile and as the clock ticked granddad had to lower the price to get something out of it to finance his hotel boondoggle.

That's some conjecture, but the clue from Jill's parents makes sense when coupled with the diary information. "About 19 years" can be anything from 18 years plus some months to 19 years and some number of months. They don't give an exact date, so it's very possible the house was sold after MC was born or shortly before.

Your story about Priscilla is not supported by anything in the story other than a single phone call by Burke to some unknown woman. Everything else is just made up by you. There is zero evidence that Priscilla is in any way related to MC or Lynette.
Jill's house - the house behind Lynette's picture - and the hotel Lynette's dad is restoring are DIFFERENT buildings located in different places.

First of all Jill's house in on a grassy hill, while Lynette's hotel is on a plain near a damp soil with a totally different vegetation. Check Lynette's flashbacks.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think you guys didn't realise that Jill's house - the house behind Lynette's picture - and the hotel Lynette's dad is restoring are DIFFERENT buildings located in different places.

First of all Jill's house in on a grassy hill, while Lynette's hotel is on a plain near a damp soil with a totally different vegetation. Check Lynette's flashbacks.
the house was lynette family house before Jill family bought it
the hotel is just different thing

Reactions: NebulousShooter

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Is anybody here like me got upset that there is no enhanced "shroom" version of sex scenes with M&J, Sage and, probably, Lily like Rio has?
I wouldn’t say ‘upset’ but it does feel like a half baked idea.
At least every render should have had something weird going on.
Yep, a sex scene with mermaid Bella or Nora on that unicorn could've been a funny asf experience :KEK:, but I'm more upset there was no damn sex scene with Cammy or another 3some with her and Rio instead of a Rio solo one, not even after all the flirting and teasing during the Beer Pong game, and, don't know if it's just me imagining things or DPC really did this, but it seems like her ass has gotten smaller too. What a BUMmer !!:cautious:

She will ask you which girl you like the most. If you answer, for example, "Sarah", then Quinn will arrange that you can have sex with Sarah in Episode 8 for free.
Damn, can't remember that, it's been quite some time since I played Ep.8, but DPC's sure trying his best to sell shady Quinn as a waifu to his fans lol. A woman offering her man other women as desserts without being jealous asf about it sounds like my kinda GF/waifu, but the drug dealer angle has trouble and/or jail time written all over it.:WeSmart::cautious:

Reactions: rKnight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes