keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
what if I say that Vinny being Vinny did not kindap her, but took her to car to tell Riona about some shady shit Queen does so Riona would work for Vinny now :coffee:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
what if I say that Vinny being Vinny did not kindap her, but took her to car to tell Riona about some shady shit Queen does so Riona would work for Vinny now :coffee:
Wouldn't a phone call be much more practical ? Besides it not risking 10 to life in prison of course...

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Everything is simpler.
Vinny will intimidate Riona, and force her to admit that Quinn stole his clientele, and thereby violated their agreement.
Then, based on these statements, he will demand that Quinn compensate for the damage, "lost profits."
Thus, MC will say goodbye to his $5,000.:cool:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Everything is simpler.
Vinny will intimidate Riona, and force her to admit that Quinn stole his clientele, and thereby violated their agreement.
Then, based on these statements, he will demand that Quinn compensate for the damage, "lost profits."
Vinny will force Rio to give him that stuffed critter that MC won for her in the claw machine. Vinny has squandered all of his drug profits trying get that little bastard and can now finally own it and feel complete as a person.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Everything is simpler.
I dont really get that part of the story tbh. B&R is quinn's territory and lily is at b&r and even her sorority sister, the conclusion should be its fair game to sell to her.

And what the fuck anyway, its not like vinny can force the strippers to buy his overprized stuff, they could probably look for a dealer without connections to buddy too. In this case its still way better for buddy when they buy from quinn instead of anyone else.

Clients moving from vinny to quinn should tell buddy that vinny overprizes his stuff to make more money on his own which isnt really in buddy's interrest.

And it was the most amateurish kidnapping attempt ever anyway. Waiting until the victim is on the phone and even getting recognized and his name being called out over phone lol. Whats he gonna do now?

I cant imagine buddy being happy about students being kidnapped leading possible police/dea forces towards him. Vinny kinda fucked up already imo.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Vinny will force Rio to give him that stuffed critter that MC won for her in the claw machine. Vinny has squandered all of his drug profits trying get that little bastard and can now finally own it and feel complete as a person.
On Vinny, we know that he was a little older, but do we have an good estimate on his age? Motherfucker looks older than Neil :HideThePain:.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
By the way I have a question: is it possible to change or remove the position of the pics before starting to plan the party? So to get people sharing the same interests or gravings closer together? Otherwise planning is always shitty ... Thx in advance!
yes, you can do that while planning, not before, by playing with the variable pp_grid

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
To be honest, I expected more from Ashley, even tho I changed my initial impression of her after she started 'dating' or just spreading her legs for Anthony, to be more exact. She seemed like a pretty reasonable and decent girl, but making accusations without having any proof whatsoever to back them up just cause her darling Ant told her that is some shit she needs to be called out on. I'm perfectly fine with telling her to go fuck herself or grab Ant and jump together under a tank from the bottom of my heart, but my only concern is how the idiot Derek will react to her accusations against the MC in future updates. Not to sound too paranoid lol, but I'd be surprised if Derek doesn't stab the MC in the back for his alleged betrayal.
If I am not mistaken, Anthony points out it can't be MC because some of the pic were taken before the MC arrived. I guess I can add that to my DPC's retarded storylines Hall of Fame.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes