ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I´m not quite sure how to do that - could you give me some advice? How do I change that variable?
First of all you need to activate the Console. You can do it by using UnRen-forall.

Then when the Party Planner grid is displayed you press Shift+O and a transparent overlay in which you can type commands pops up. That's the Console.

You type pp_grid and hit Return. Current value of the variable will be printed.

As you can see it is a matrix serialized by lines. It is a list of six lists. The first list is the first line of the grid, and so on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the matrix a value 0 means that the corresponding grid cell is empty. Other numbers correspond to characters/objects with a cross-reference I don't know in detail, but that we can desume by looking the grid. (Fortunately the Console background is transparent!).
From this example we see that Derek is represented by the number 100 because that is the value of the first element of the third sublist, and Derek is in the first column, third row.

Currently
pp_grid = [[0,0,0,0,0,0],[0,103,0,104,0,0],[100,0,0,0,0,106],[0,0,105,0,102,0],[0,0,0,0,0,0],[0,107,0,0,101,0]]

To move Derek down of one position you type
pp_grid = [[0,0,0,0,0,0],[0,103,0,104,0,0],[0,0,0,0,0,106],[100,0,105,0,102,0],[0,0,0,0,0,0],[0,107,0,0,101,0]]
and when you hit Return you see that Derek has moved down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To save you from typos, you can copy the current value of the pp_grid variable from the file
game\scripts\minigames\party_planning\party_planner_frontend.rpy which you can extract from the archive, decopile/deobfuscate by the previously linked UnRen-forall tool.

Then you can paste that string into the Console via the usual Ctrl+V, and then edit just the entries you want to change.
(Unfortunately Ren'Py Console supports pasting but not copying...:rolleyes:)

N.B. Please be advised that tampering with variables can break your game, especially for non-trivial variables like matrices if we are not 100% sure about exactly how they are used in the code. - And I am NOT 100% sure...

Reactions: Raphael77

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't really understand Lily's character.

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.
These aren't mutually exclusive. You can be competent *and* thrive off people's attention just fine.

Reactions: elumiknotty

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
hey guys, new to this game - about to ask a real retarded question :

i see links to s1 and s2, and then theres this - Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10

does " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 "
include everything from s3 to s10?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
How are we all feeling about these mini games? Am I the only one who feels like their to much?
The party planning mini-game is fun.
The expanded fighting mini-game is good if they change the arrows back to how they were. It does feel a bit unfortunate though when half the time your only 'good' option is block and you still take a ton of damage when you block.

I think mostly everyone agrees that the math and science minigames are not great and tedious.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Jill and Isabella are my favorites. Wish I could have them in a throuple. Or at least, be able to play as two MCs so that I could pair them up in double dates.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
hey guys, new to this game - about to ask a real retarded question :

i see links to s1 and s2, and then theres this - Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10

does " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 "
include everything from s3 to s10?
No.
Season 1 is episode 1-4.
Season 2 is episode 5-8.
Season 3 is an interlude and episodes 9, 10.

So there's 2 files you need. One file is season 1 & 2 combined.
The other file is the interlude and episode 9, 10.

Reactions: applecart and Ano00

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
No.
Season 1 is episode 1-4.
Season 2 is episode 5-8.
Season 3 is an interlude and episodes 9, 10.

So there's 2 files you need. One file is season 1 & 2 combined.
The other file is the interlude and episode 9, 10.
ahh, so first the s1,s2
then the " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 " which i'm assuming includes ep 9?

Reactions: Miyagido

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Okay, but it's still confusing though.
Because it seemed like she was very protective of other girls. Strongly disproves of what Quinn is doing to the sisters. Slaps the jock for slutshaming Cathy. Tries to help Josy's chances with MC (unaware that Josy is in a relationship). Wants to get her girls at the Pink Rose better deals on drugs with 0 interest in charging them extra. The list goes on about how much she supports other girls, that was just a few of many examples. It's been like a defining characteristic of her.

And then all of a sudden she is obsessed with status and power which suggests to me that she wants to be better than all the other girls. Just feels like these two things contradict one another. It would be like Elena suddenly becoming obsessed with status and power.
Looking out for her sisters and being driven by ambition isnt really that contradicting isnt it?

Shes clearly aiming to be Sage's successor as HoT-President, having influence like that makes it way easier for her to look out for the other girls and keep Quinn in check for example and having the mc to back her up enhances this even more. If Quinn for example becomes the new president, lily's possibilitys of defending other girls would be decreaed.

I think the whole flexing thing is awkward too but shes upfront and very open about it towards the mc, she sees the two of them as the new big college players, destined to lead each of their frats and having a lot of influence like that (like Sage/Chad). Being a sorority-president is probably good for her resume too.

Shes smart, driven and independent and knows how to achieve her goals. She cant allow herself to fall in love as she wouldnt be able to keep stripping if shes really in mutual love with someone.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
thinkmarkthumbnail.png
I am always surprised when people see 2 links and ask if the latest season has everything. Then what is the point in still having the first season link up? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Looking out for her sisters and being driven by ambition isnt really that contradicting isnt it?

Shes clearly aiming to be Sage's successor as HoT-President, having influence like that makes it way easier for her to look out for the other girls and keep Quinn in check for example and having the mc to back her up enhances this even more. If Quinn for example becomes the new president, lily's possibilitys of defending other girls would be decreaed.

I think the whole flexing thing is awkward too but shes upfront and very open about it towards the mc, she sees the two of them as the new big college players, destined to lead each of their frats and having a lot of influence like that (like Sage/Chad). Being a sorority-president is probably good for her resume too.

Shes smart, driven and independent and knows how to achieve her goals. She cant allow herself to fall in love as she wouldnt be able to keep stripping if shes really in mutual love with someone.
Well, the contradiction is that Lily said she joined the HOTs because the DIKs asked her to, despite it being a raise of the status she's looking for, but maybe she saw a new opportunity since then, and changed her mood about it yeah (or she lied at the beginning?)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If you beat him in Brawler I think when you stay with Sage in ep4 Melanie or Sarah comments that you kicked his ass because he looks far worse than you do
I would have to check the variables because I play with mini games off.

Edit: I check the variable. He beat up MC. Chad will have bruises if he's beaten up and no bruises when he wins. Both scenarios contain the same dialogue.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
[QUOTE="ZenoMod, post: 12433506, member: 5503027"
N.B. Please be advised that tampering with variables can break your game, especially for non-trivial variables like matrices if we are not 100% sure about exactly how they are used in the code. - And I am NOT 100% sure...
[/QUOTE]

I always resented these protect me from myself type warnings. Starting with old time dos
You can't delete a directory with contents
to
Be afraid, very afraid to edit windows registry.

All I can say is that a dummy like me has never had a problem doing those things. Don't be in a hurry, think about what you are doing, etc. You will be ok. If all else fails, you can simply have Steam verify the integrity of your game files.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
also holy fuck s1+s2 is 20 Gigs - is it worth 20 gigs??
I you like this kind of games, YES.

It's a huge game, as in time and depth-wise. 20 gigs is fully appropriate for the amount of content.

Also 'worth' is subjective. I have 50+ TB HDD space and 1.2 GBps internet speed, so anything in the world is worth 20 gigs to me.
I have 1 TB HDD laptop and 3 MBps (not a typo) internet speed and I agree with you.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I don't really understand Lily's character.

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.
yeah, she lost a lot sympathy points in my book.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes