Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've feel like for a long time the only thing keeping Josy and Maya together is MC and that they prefer MC over the other girl. Maya by saying she more comfortable with MC then Josy is pretty much admitting that to be true even if she don't fully understand it yet
I think the only thing that is holding them together might actually be Maya's "problem"...which is ironic, because that only exist because they are together. But often troubled couples like that who are going through some adversity together can fall apart when the outside force, that was pushing them together gets resolved and disappears.

And yes...both seem to prefer the MC over each other at this point, so...I don't know...I think they're approaching a point (at least on the J/M path) at which Josy isn't ready to share the MC any longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I've feel like for a long time the only thing keeping Josy and Maya together is MC and that they prefer MC over the other girl. Maya by saying she more comfortable with MC then Josy is pretty much admitting that to be true even if she don't fully understand it yet
It's definitely playing into soap opera stuff of "maybe on the quits" but I don't think it's because "prefer MC". Maya just seems to be dealing with a lot of internalised homophobia and normalisation of abuse from her dad while Josy seems to have never properly dealt with the fact she basically thought her relationship with Maya was over (see previous about Maya's IH) and was maybe starting a new one with MC and is now stuck in the middle thinking she has to choose one of them.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I need original script.rpa file. I overwrite it with mod and now the game is crashed.
If you paid Steam for BAD, you can have them check the integrity of your game files. Otherwise, you surely have or can download again the zip that you got the game from and can restore the original of that file.

Gambit120

Jul 6, 2020
guys, I need some help. I just extracted the Interlude+Ep10 files and try to load a saved game. The game runs the recap until Helen at the doctors and then crashes. I have no idea why? I checked the log and it has the last entry
"Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096"

Any ideas?

• Angry
Reactions: Afapp

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
would be funny if DPC handels the trouple like this:
dik affinity = josy stays with MC and maya drops out
neutral affinity = they stay all together
chick affinity = maya stays with MC and josy drops out

:unsure: somehow the points and who got more fucked (if not even) should be have an impact too.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
It is unfortunate that our MC is used as fuckboy by all those girls. Lily uses him to gain in popularity. Sage and Heather to get back at their cheating boyfriends. Jade for the thrill of being with a student.

Elena will most likely use him to satisfy her cuck. MC being the innocent and emotional guy just cannot say no to them. What a poor soul, he's looking for love in the wrong places. Such is the tragedy and fate of all the MCs in AVNs.
Actually not, since we know that there are no such sexual environments irl. It is all fantasy, the tragedy becomes possible if a player does not know that.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As I wrote above, a breakup will come from Maya and/or the MC, but not from Josy, because Josy wants both of them.

Especially when the MC goes to Josy, things look completely different. Both also talk about Maya. Josy even shows the MC pictures. Remember EP6 when Josy and Maya had sex. The piercing was mentioned. Josy said to Maya so that she could play around a bit to help Maya. Maya thought that was too wild, but asked if the MC would agree and they wanted to ask him about it.

In EP7 we have the choice between Josy, Quinn and Maya. Personally, I always use Maya in EP7 and Josy in EP10 and there is a reason for that. I want a three-way relationship that works.

This threesome relationship is going to be extremely hot. Why? Foursome sex. The fourth girl will always be someone else. Why? The MC becomes the most popular guy on campus and all the girls want him. Even Elena sends the MC a heart in the chat. Josy and Maya will invite girls to have foursome sex with the MC. The only way to get to the MC is through Josy and Maya. There are many girls, including rich girls, who want to ride the MC's cock. What does Elena call the MC again? Stud. There is a samurai with a stud on his shirt. Josy and Maya will market the MC and earn money.
I believe Josy wants Mc more than she wants Maya. Josy has no problem having sex without Maya yet Maya said its weird without Josy. Off path Josy even says "you better fucking believe I wanted you". Josy says she wants both early on in the game because she scared of not having one of them she more scared of not having mc. The fact Maya said she more comfortable with Mc than Josy who she has way more history with also Josy told us she wants a family and kids something Maya cannot give her unless they adopt of course.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
guys, I need some help. I just extracted the Interlude+Ep10 files and try to load a saved game. The game runs the recap until Helen at the doctors and then crashes. I have no idea why? I checked the log and it has the last entry
"Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096"

Any ideas?
Many of us had this issue at start, there's a fix file that's been posted in this thread.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
would be funny if DPC handels the trouple like this:
dik affinity = josy stays with MC and maya drops out
neutral affinity = they stay all together
chick affinity = maya stays with MC and josy drops out

:unsure: somehow the points and who got more fucked (if not even) should be have an impact too.
I would do it based on your actions. To keep the relationship alive, you would have to spend about equal amount of time with each of the girls. And if you fuck someone else then they would both leave.

Reactions: katzenstreu

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Is 44Khz sample rate for music a good thing? I extracted the music from EP10, but all have 44 or 48 Khz.

Or is there any way we can get the music of EP10 in a good quality, like 320kbps?
(Idk.. i dont understand these technical terms)
Someone please help

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is 44Khz sample rate for music a good thing? I extracted the music from EP10, but all have 44 or 48 Khz.

Or is there any way we can get the music of EP10 in a good quality, like 320kbps?
(Idk.. i dont understand these technical terms)
Someone please help
44hkZ is the sample rate for music on CDs. If you think that's good enough then it probably is.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I believe Josy wants Mc more than she wants Maya. Josy has no problem having sex without Maya yet Maya said its weird without Josy. Off path Josy even says "you better fucking believe I wanted you". Josy says she wants both early on in the game because she scared of not having one of them she more scared of not having mc. The fact Maya said she more comfortable with Mc than Josy who she has way more history with also Josy told us she wants a family and kids something Maya cannot give her unless they adopt of course.
I kinda got the same impression from her behavior from the very beginning of the game, and it’s not like she was hiding it very much. On the contrary, even during their first date with the MC, when he came to see her for the weekend, she told him in straightforward that their relationship with Maya were burden for her lately and she wanted to run away wherever just to leave this behind. Most likely, at first she had a crush, novelty of sensations, unusualness. And then came the daily routine, amplified by the difficulty of maintaining a lesbian relationship, since she and Maya were hiding it not only because of Patrick, but they were afraid of people's judgement.
Just imagine her confessing to Tommy about this. But later Patrick made their difficult relationship almost impossible. And it's unclear if Josy had a boyfriend before, so she probably didn't have much experience with guys to better understand what she wanted since they were too young when they started dating with Maya. And falling in love with MC hammered the final nail into the coffin of their exclusive relationship with Maya. But Josy can't leave Maya during the darkest period of Maya's life without feeling like crap in her own eyes. In addition, she wants to explore the relationship with the MC. A throuple seems like the perfect solution. But unfortunately it seems only a temporary matter.

Reactions: vireker and JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes