sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This may have been asked ebfore, but I have no idea how to search for it in this monster thread:

Can someone tell what scenes my gallery is missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The position of the missing scenes makes me think it should be right at the start of EP10, but I have no idea what it could be.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I really doubt that in general and more specifically: She doesn't appear outside of that scene in a lot of playthroughs, because you have to take a number of decisions in the right way to even unlock her.

And even if she would appear as a normal character those scenes (let alone three of them) can't really change the story too much.
To be fair, these sex scenes being optional don't really prevent Madame from appearing as important story character. It's not unlike situation with Nora, who makes appearance as your teacher no matter if MC hooked up with her or just ignored her on Swyper. Just like with Nora, MC's familiarity with Madame might play some minor role in such scenario, but doesn't decide whether the plot development actually happens.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And that's disappointing to me
I wanted one of these games to show a throuple all equally in love for once

But once again it's all about the mc and his dick
I mean there could be a way where it all works but considering Maya is still more comfortable with MC than Josy even in a run where MC spends more time with Josy. It begs the question how much does balance matter with the girls

Reactions: Joshy92

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
This may have been asked ebfore, but I have no idea how to search for it in this monster thread:

The position of the missing scenes makes me think it should be right at the start of EP10, but I have no idea what it could be.
If I remember correctly, Madame Rose has 3 entries. So two are those. You didn't buy everything from her. The other one is solo Maya.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be fair, these sex scenes being optional don't really prevent Madame from appearing as important story character.
Sure, but to actually become part of the story she also doesn't need three optional sex scenes either, that was my point. ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I mean there could be a way where it all works but considering Maya is still more comfortable with MC than Josy even in a run where MC spends more time with Josy. It begs the question how much does balance matter with the girls
I have wondered that myself
I get so focused on keeping the throuple balanced that I make decisions in game based on that
And not what I would pick

I sometimes feel like I should play from the start without worrying so much about the throuple
And just enjoy the ride

Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He already use the money to pay a gym membership
if I remember right, he used part of the money for it. :unsure:. but who know, dpc often has problems with things. For example Rio somehow pretend we never Fucked before , except I had a Threesome with her and Camy in the past:ROFLMAO:.
and somehow, the diks assume MC is responsible for things he could not be, when he was not even part of the Dik when the photos where taken:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023

2 more madame scenes and maya is missing.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I tend to think Josy would still fall for MC her feelings are to strong
I agree Josy would probably feel tempted to some extent (especially since she clearly loves her some dick and isn't like Maya primarily girls-oriented) but probably wouldn't act upon it the way she currently does.

But i wonder if this inclination of hers will make DPC torment the players with possibility Josy could do to their MC the same thing she's done to Maya :whistle:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have wondered that myself
I get so focused on keeping the throuple balanced that I make decisions in game based on that
And not what I would pick

I sometimes feel like I should play from the start without worrying so much about the throuple
And just enjoy the ride
That's why I have a throuple focus on Josy and a balance one just in case

Reactions: Joshy92

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Another two Madame scenes:sick: and a solo Maya scene if you chose hang out with her instead fo Josy

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes