JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
does he fuck her anyway, even if She suck MC's dick? :unsure:
Here is the dialog, which you get whether you got the blow job or not:

ni "Let's just say that I've been in love with a girl who doesn't even see me for the last couple of years."
mc "Is that a secret?"
ni "She's in a relationship with someone and there's nothing I can do about it."
mc "Ouch... I've had crushes like that too. It sucks."
mc "You haven't managed to move on after two years?"
ni "It's not simple to do that when she's constantly around."
ni "Recently, I crossed a line I didn't think I would cross."
ni "She confided in me and one thing led to another..."
ni "At Halloween, I ended up in bed with her. We were both drunk and part of me has wanted to do that since the beginning, but...fuck..."
mc "(Is he...talking about Heather?)"

So the inference is that Nick and Heather had sex. If you got the blowjob then Nick elaborates more:

mc "Since you're sharing this secret with me, I'll do the same with you."
mc "Because I can't take it back either..."
ni "You had sex with Heather too?"
mc "Almost. She gave me a blowjob and a titjob at Halloween in Leon's room."
mc "She did it to get back at Tommy for fucking girls without checking with her first."
ni "Yes! That's exactly it."
ni "But she told me that after we already fucked."
ni "She came up to me and was upset about something. We sat down and talked, and she poured her heart out."
ni "I told her how I felt for her and we started making out."
ni "I took her back up to my room and we had sex. She even fell asleep in my arms after."
ni "And when we woke up, she felt so much remorse and told me she did it because of how Tommy's been treating her."
ni "She said that night would be our secret, but I don't think she can keep that. She regretted everything and even cried before she left."
ni "I've felt horrible since. She fucking used me..."
ni "Having sex with her is something I've dreamt of, but it ended up being this big disappointment."

Whether DPC treats the story differently if you had the BJ or not since if you did Nick tells you explicitly they did fuck whereas if you did not there is room for ambiguity.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Damn, these DIK assholes had the balls to suspect Fuckface of being not loyal. Fuckface helped with party planning and along with his pops he also had a hand in fixing up the mansion but still they go with "Oh noes maybe Fuckface is the one behind all of these".

Be it a Chik or Dik MC, they are all low-key jelly. :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did, i'm just being sarcastic lol

But i'm tired of Maya drama being the main plot of the game, God forbid us for wanting anything else.
I'm out of reaction, so my bad (y) :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah, but sadly I doubt that it will be resolved. I would not be surprised if somehow, the bank, that Patric deal with the loan shit, will be conected to MC's family or something, so we can go down futher into this rabbithole, until the very last episode:unsure:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm out of reaction, so my bad (y) :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah, but sadly I doubt that it will be resolved. I would not be surprised if somehow, the bank, that Patric deal with the loan shit, will be conected to MC's family or something, so we can go down futher into this rabbithole, until the very last episode:unsure:
It could be even worse and be connected to Stephen. I still remember what he did to Maya when she told him she pledged the HoTs. He erased her info for a schollarship and called some Priscilla bitch.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Damn, these DIK assholes had the balls to suspect Fuckface of being not loyal. Fuckface helped with party planning and along with his pops he also had a hand in fixing up the mansion but still they go with "Oh noes maybe Fuckface is the one behind all of these".

Be it a Chik or Dik MC, they are all low-key jelly. :KEK:
The MC will end up getting kicked out of the DIKs. It's the drama of season 4.

CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
Why does Brawler suck now?
Ok im retracting this given that now that i actually bothered to read the tutorial. This is actually a much needed improvement to Brawler and what people need to realise is now Brawler is about not making mistakes rather than power hitting through like you used to.

If anyones struggling with this, heres my tips for it;
Never go for "block" if you have ANY alternative. You still take some damage from blocking and coupling that any missed combo deals significant damage to you to the point where you are low health and you have Block/Bad/Block/Fail as your options and you done for. Never click Miss/Slip/Nope/Fail/Bad/Block.
You get to fight Troy twice. so you can earn 4 skills points from him in this session. so its not as slow a grind as you think it is.
Do not invest anything into Rage, atleast not now. What i realised is that a uninvested x10 rage multiplier deals the same damage as ONE COUNTER. So invest in Speed/Counter/Power/Block (in that order). Speed is what Dexterity was in the old Brawler. It gives you more time to hit buttons. I think each skill point in Speed gives 1 additional second of time so you dont actually need to rush it. You have more time than you think so you dont need to panic push.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
alphas here i come!
show me your moves ant, WOHO!
hey chad, you dropped the soap.
go away dawe, are you on diet again? you smell like shit.
Either the MC will be kicked out of DIKs or he will be kicked out of B&R. He will be expelled somehow.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Can't remember: Did that scene happen after Tommy asked Vinny to leave?
Episode 9 & 10: The pink Rose girls enter the house> later on you see vinny looking at da pictures> later he tries to open da vault but it doesnt open> later we find him in our room> a gun is pulled> tommy asks vinny to leave> a day after we see vinny at da picture wall, all our pictures are all over campus.

Episode 4: (This part is asumed) Vinny enters the dik's mansion through a backdoor/window starts to look around for stuff he can use > eventualy gets ahold of the laptop, shares cathy's picture> laptop is found in Vinny's room, inside is Nick as well, just outside is Riona, we also see John boy half naked in da waitingline for da toilet.
Now if that path is true, then we got 3 potential Vinny's lil helpers, Nick, Riona and John.
Asuming nick helped him then yes he placed himself at da crimescene
If riona helped him, then she is aware of Vinny and how dangerous he is, alot of womans also know how to make men do stuff to distract them from knowing whats what, later on she does asks us to help becouse she feels she is being followed, maybe she knows she is being followed, by a dangerous man, and hope we as MC may be able to take vinny out of da picture, later on just before she is kidnapped, she says Vinny's name.
John boy is outside in the waitingline.
Now if we take da logical path from Rusty's room to Vinny's room, without to many peaple who can rat on him, then he propably went through the door towards da living room, kitchen, and then past 2 witnesses, right into the room where Nick is and where the laptop is found eventualy.
that is all with us all pointing our vingers towards vinny taking direct action.

the other path: Beth, who we at da end see putting up all the pictures all over campus> can enter the woman's changing room without much fuzz, can walk around the dik's mansion as a party girl, maybe even has a backpack where she can stuff a laptop in, shares the cathy picture, gets the hell out of there before anyone is da wiser, maybe as an extra measure brings a boy into that room as a way of making peaple think they gonna have sex in there *Wink Wink*, we find out that she is the one responsible for all that bullshit in episode 11.

The Camera: i'm asuming this part as well, so no i dont have any proof, but it is still the most logical outcome for me.
Rusty, a Burgmeister plans to make a frat, with the help of his father, and propably several other B&R staff, manages to do so and during construction the camera is placed in the broom closet, propably someone from B&R Staff pretending to help.
Someone finds the stream on someone's laptop and desides to help da diks by turning off da power, we do afterall hear running footsteps during our dark walk towards the power switch. the camera starts to fail, derek finds it, okey eventualy we get blamed, but just like with the cathy cluck we'll find out who's behind it eventualy.
My asumption> Sage: pissed that her father promised her that he would help Maya, but eventualy doesn't, desides to eventualy sneak around his office, finds the spying cams, finds out about his business with Quinn. we eventualy see Quinn storming out of his office, so she propably anonimously delivers proof, he is forced to end his business with Quinn, attends the party, cuts power, we find the camera> episode 11, she will anonimously helps us towards da truth> we eventualy tell Sage what her brother has done with some fruit, some underwear, his best friend, the woman he cherished, she uses that to get tybalt out of the Preps and helps us and Jill asume power of da preps, makes Maya and Josy president of the Hots, becouse they became friends with her, and she can rely more on them both then she can rely on Quinn.

That only leaves us with only with these points of drama right now, Vinny, the cathy cluck, her picture all over da campus, our pictures all over campus, tybalt, Stephen, and our granddad, who im sure will also put some drama into our lives in da near (Or distant) future.
if im right then The Dik's & Alpha's will band toghetter and help the Hot's in recovering Riona. taking Vinny out of da picture once and for all, and eventualy find common ground when it comes to the sharing of hot's, and even their parties, afterall Sage did said...what if we host a party sooooooo big, that neither side even have to see nor talk to eachother :D
With us on the track of the camera and who was responsible for the pictures being posted over campus, there is no way Stephen can remain president of B&R for long.
wich will only leave us with the family history, propably 4th and for now last season, hopefully not, to deal on a slow pace with that part, and filled with classes, parties and what BaD is all about, making Dik, Chick and Nuitral choises :D

So that leaves me with these final words. this is all an asumption, but not entirely baseless offcourse.
Greetings Riggnarock :D

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So invest in Speed/Counter/Power/Block (in that order)
I'd suggest prioritizing Power over Counter, because it improves all MC's hits, while Counter only increases a chance a counter happens after RNG gives you a Counter in the move set.

Ovel83

Sep 1, 2021
call me stupid. but my game been crashing since the release :rolleyes: wtf?! ive played every episode and have saves, but no. still crashes.. hope someone can give me an answer:)

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Can someone tell me which file to download for episode 10 from scratch I have episode 9 compressed and a the patch file for episode 10 compressed but when I combine them nothing happens
Please help

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
call me stupid. but my game been crashing since the release :rolleyes: wtf?! ive played every episode and have saves, but no. still crashes.. hope someone can give me an answer:)
the dev likes to play the crashing game with player who use mods. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes