rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You literally answered your own question. You have two choices. 1 start over without that crap mod. 2. clean that save with the save fixer and use sanchos mod which actually works.
It worked fine last time I played through to end of season 9... wonder whsts wrong this time?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it is only your expectations because you want 2 girls. I don't think it will happen other than the sluts. suddenly all girls becoming bi and having sex with both men and women would be weird as f.
Nah dude I hate Jill, and I don't like Bella all that much, it's not my "expectations", it's what the game has been hinting at since season 1... it's already been hinted that something happened between Jill & Bella, so it wouldn't be "suddenly".

Reactions: DanMotta

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It worked fine last time I played through to end of season 9... wonder whsts wrong this time?
Dude get rid of that mod scrappy don't spend near enough time on his mod to bypass all dpc's traps. DPC hates mods. Do yourself a favor get rid of that crap and get sancho's save cleaner. Clean that crap out of your saves and install sancho's mod it a gazillion times better and you will never have issues if it is up to date.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I love this Song :love:. - to Bad it's not playing during the Sex part, but with a little trick, if you ctrl fast enough, you can make it that way :LOL: - . but now that I have the Lyrics, may be it is for a reason :unsure:, Lyrics here and there fit more to the path where you are not Josy's path

I cant sleep without you here
cuz I'd miss the way you whisper in my ear
How you'd kiss me good night
Then I'd fall into the dark without a fight

I cant help but wonder if you ever think of me
I don't call you though I wanna cuz it wake you from your dreams
I know that you've been sleeping there in someone elses bed
You're safe and warm while I just lose my head

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Wide awake and missing you
Oh oh
Wish that I could be the one you want
But I can get you back Now I'm just an insomniac

You don't know how hard I've tried
Counting sheep until I'm staring at daylight
I've tried therapy and pills
But nothing can compare to how you feel

I cant help but wonder if you ever think of me
I don't call you though I wanna cuz it wake you from your dreams
I know that you've been sleeping there in someone elses bed
You're safe and warm while I just lose my head

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Wide awake and missing you
Oh oh
Wish that I could be the one you want
But I can get you back Now I'm just an insomniac

-2x-
Well done. (y)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Y'all can have your fiery red head or goblin princess, I'll have this beautiful Goddess all to myself :love: :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3207934
If we're not on Josy's route, the Jaws soundtrack would be appropriate at this point as a symbol of threat. :ROFLMAO:

It seems like this is a stupid joke, but Josy can really pose a threat to your new relationship, because judging by the game files, you can fall in love with her again and who knows what kind of drama this will lead to - I spoke to someone who revealed the game stats in the code.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Sage has no problem being naked in front of everyone. Maybe you forgot—the very first time she’s seen in the game, she’s sunbathing topless in the front yard of the HOT house.

View attachment 3207062

She attended the Halloween party in a see-through top. When it comes to her body, she knows she has spectacular tits and has no shame about them.

Now, having waiters overhear her talking about anal—that’s what embarrasses her.
She hid under the table when jacob came , she said she has no problem in striping infront of the Hots as they had seen her before but also she said i know U wouldnt let me but MC said U thought i will let you win .
I wanted to let her win regardless of her consent to be naked or not but i couldnt lose after alot of tries .

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
If we're not on Josy's route, the Jaws soundtrack would be appropriate at this point as a symbol of threat. :ROFLMAO:

It seems like this is a stupid joke, but Josy can really pose a threat to your new relationship, because judging by the game files, you can fall in love with her again and who knows what kind of drama this will lead to - I spoke to someone who revealed the game stats in the code.
Imagine Josy is the new Leah if you dump her

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Dude get rid of that mod scrappy don't spend near enough time on his mod to bypass all dpc's traps. DPC hates mods. Do yourself a favor get rid of that crap and get sancho's save cleaner. Clean that crap out of your saves and install sancho's mod it a gazillion times better and you will never have issues if it is up to date.
Wow didn't realise he hated them so much lol do you have links to the save cleaner and sanchos mod? I'm in work atm

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
>Her father is the real victim here. Not only that he has to deal with a cripple,

Caring for a loved one is not being victimized. Unless you don't really love.

>but his daughter decided to be a genetic dead end. Maya should grow out of her teenage homo phase and all >her problems will go away.

And here is the essence of the whole fight over a gayness. If you are gay, you didn't choose to be that way. But you can choose to try not to be. It doesn't work though. Your comment is more about your own sexuality than anybody elses.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Imagine Josy is the new Leah if you dump her
I can't even imagine this.
Leah, in my opinion, is the most vile, disgusting character of all the games I've played.
She's a fucking monster, a psychopath.
Compared to her, Micah Bell isn't such a bad guy.
And Josy is just a young, capricious girl who doesn’t always cope with her emotions.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes