rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Um Ive just done a full isabella run through to start season 10 but when I load up my save from my being a dik 0.83 folder into season 10 folder for continuation I keep getting image not found etc, any advice? I am playing with scrappys mod

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
It have been a long time since the last time I played this great VN and lately I have started playing it overdosed. It still mesmerises me! Like everything about this game, the main girls, they're designed perfectly. It's very hard to choose one over another. I'm gonna feel guilty for the rest if I end off with either of them. So I think I'm gonna end off with Derek instead, to be fair.
1703634804466.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpaOscar and ksuha

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
It have been a long time since the last time I played this great VN and lately I have started to playing it overdosed. It still mesmerises me! Like everything about this game, the main girls, they're designed perfectly. It's very hard to choose one over another. I'm gonna feel guilty for the rest if I end off with either of them. So I think I'm gonna end off with Derek instead, to be fair.
View attachment 3207557
I found it interesting that even though MC she ended up with Bella, she still cuts the MC's hair.

Reactions: KaiserST

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Just throwing my own 2 cents, But it could be that jamie is the rat / imposter. I found it was kinda weird how he was the only DIK that the MC can influence not to take any shrooms and when he does, he just sits in a corner and cry lol. Another strong candidate might be Jacob, didn't take him long to question the MC commitment towards the DIKs & going after Zoey.
It seems like Jacob, Derek and Rusty are the least likely to be the spy. Rusty suffered the most when the cluck of Kathy was released, and both Jacob and Derek were victimized by the spy camera picture of them with Arieth.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Um Ive just done a full isabella run through to start season 10 but when I load up my save from my being a dik 0.83 folder into season 10 folder for continuation I keep getting image not found etc, any advice? I am playing with scrappys mod
You literally answered your own question. You have two choices. 1 start over without that crap mod. 2. clean that save with the save fixer and use sanchos mod which actually works.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Her father is the real victim here. Not only that he has to deal with a cripple, but his daughter decided to be a genetic dead end. Maya should grow out of her teenage homo phase and all her problems will go away.
hahaha jesus christ man you caught me off guard with your comment. it was pretty good. :KEK:
pete.gif

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough with the latest version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Got some errors in there.

e.g., Episode 9 truth or dare on J+M path, Jill is not on the list at all. Also, with the release of Ep. 10, DPC made minor changes to the categories. I think the dialogue changed from "Just 1 other" if at 4, to "Just 1 or 2 others" if at 4 OR 5. Not sure if the RP changed accordingly though.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Got some errors in there.

e.g., Episode 9 truth or dare on J+M path, Jill is not on the list at all. Also, with the release of Ep. 10, DPC made minor changes to the categories. I think the dialogue changed from "Just 1 other" if at 4, to "Just 1 or 2 others" if at 4 OR 5. Not sure if the RP changed accordingly though.
I think you'll have to bring it up with DPC then, Jill is not on the list in the code, hence it is not in the walkthrough.

As for the categories there was a bug I listed last year in version 0.9.1 where 5 was skipped but now it has been fixed (5 to 9), so I removed the bug notice, but that's all that changed

Edit: BTW I do appreciate pointing out errors if you find some, I want my walkthrough to be as exact as possible and with complex games like Being a DIK it is easy to make errors even though I try hard to double check everything.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think you'll have to bring it up with DPC then, Jill is not on the list in the code, hence it is not in the walkthrough.

As for the categories there was a bug I listed last year in version 0.9.1 where 5 was skipped but now it has been fixed (5 to 9), so I removed the bug notice, but that's all that changed

Edit: BTW I do appreciate pointing out errors if you find some, I want my walkthrough to be as exact as possible and with complex games like Being a DIK it is easy to make errors even though I try hard to double check everything.

Thank you for your detailed post. I stand corrected!

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
But he wouldn't be "linking them back later on" since they weren't linked in the first place... a throuple would be its own different branch... I'd say that's more the drawback, there's already A LOT of branches, but if Ep10 showed us anything is that he's not afraid of adding more, sooo... who knows. At any rate, the Jill/Bella throuple has been hinted at waaay too much for it to not end up happening... I mean, I guess a threesome could be what happens, but that's not really their style, so a throuple makes more sense for them, not just a sexual one time thing.
it is only your expectations because you want 2 girls. I don't think it will happen other than the sluts. suddenly all girls becoming bi and having sex with both men and women would be weird as f.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes