Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Well in real life I wouldn't let him push me around like that.
But I am a massive chick in the game and I don't think Maya would approve of me using violence
Thats also why I didn't punch Patrick besides the choice being greyed out of course.
I love how you just stay in character no matter what.
Maya will be proud of you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Fighting and fucking are two of my favorite things.
I don't like fighting.
I had to do it too often.
And sometimes the consequences of fights are too sad.
Someone is in the grave, someone is chained to the bed and drooling.
Parents take care of them.
While they can.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I don't like fighting.
I had to do it too often.
And sometimes the consequences of fights are too sad.
Someone is in the grave, someone is chained to the bed and drooling.
Parents take care of them.
Well, sorry to hear that. Only problem I have with fighting now, is the fact it takes longer to heal.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well in real life I wouldn't let him push me around like that.
But I am a massive chick in the game and I don't think Maya would approve of me using violence
Thats also why I didn't punch Patrick besides the choice being greyed out of course.
Maya has already told the MC that she doesn't want the MC to fight. She doesn't like violence and would only approve of violence if it was used in defense, i.e. if it was indispensable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He won't stop at making Josy and Maya break up if the MC is just friends with them. But the whole thing has a bitter aftertaste because Josy will only be with the MC because she can't be with Maya. The reason is Patrick. On the other hand, Maya will only want to be with the MC because it can solve her problems with Patrick.

But if all three are in the relationship, they will stay together. But that doesn't mean it will be easy. On the one hand we always have Patrick and on the other hand we also have Monica, Tommy and Pete. This could lead to problems in the three-way relationship. But if all 3 agree, then the 3 relationship will last and they will strengthen it. How? Josy and Maya get married and each have a child from the MC. So all three are firmly connected.
It would be nice if there was a way to save the throuple but it just don't feel like it right. Maya prefers MC over Josy as shown by more comfortable with you line and Josy is falling big time with her "got a major crush one you" and "I want you all of you". Patrick isn't the reason they will break up but once the loan is plot is done the focus can move the relationship. MC actions don't actually help bring Josy and Maya closer yes they happier thanks to mc but not with each other. Josy and Maya might had once love each other as girlfriends but right now they feel like best friends with the same boyfriend. MC might try to save the throuple but I don't think it will be up to him it all on Josy and Maya. The girls will probably agree that MC can keep dating both but one day has to pick or solo with one of them. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but they aren't firmly connected not with each other but with MC the way things stand now .

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
It would be nice if there was a way to save the throuple but it just don't feel like it right. Maya prefers MC over Josy as shown by more comfortable with you line and Josy is falling big time with her "got a major crush one you" and "I want you all of you". Patrick isn't the reason they will break up but once the loan is plot is done the focus can move the relationship. MC actions don't actually help bring Josy and Maya closer yes they happier thanks to mc but not with each other. Josy and Maya might had once love each other as girlfriends but right now they feel like best friends with the same boyfriend. MC might try to save the throuple but I don't think it will be up to him it all on Josy and Maya. The girls will probably agree that MC can keep dating both but one day has to pick or solo with one of them. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but they aren't firmly connected not with each other but with MC the way things stand now .
i hope DPC will give us the options to save the throuple, be with josy or be with maya.
everyone will be happy to pick the personal fav and i will be happy for getting the most possible content.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
i hope DPC will give us the options to save the throuple, be with josy or be with maya.
everyone will be happy to pick the personal fav and i will be happy for getting the most possible content.
I think for sure mc will be able to be with Josy or Maya I'm less sure about saving the throuple. I will admit it could be PTSD from AL but the way things are going makes me think there won't be a way to save it. But until it happens we all just guessing at this point so I might be wrong

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I already mentioned it. You get the choice of prison sex only unlike some others where you have a choice.
that poor girl was used as a gay mans beard for years, you'll fuck her any way she wants and like it!!!

side note. im not going to say which, but 1 of us have been wildly misinformed about what happens in prison.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I love this Song :love:. - to Bad it's not playing during the Sex part, but with a little trick, if you ctrl fast enough, you can make it that way :LOL: - . but now that I have the Lyrics, may be it is for a reason :unsure:, Lyrics here and there fit more to the path where you are not Josy's path

I cant sleep without you here
cuz I'd miss the way you whisper in my ear
How you'd kiss me good night
Then I'd fall into the dark without a fight

I cant help but wonder if you ever think of me
I don't call you though I wanna cuz it wake you from your dreams
I know that you've been sleeping there in someone elses bed
You're safe and warm while I just lose my head

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Wide awake and missing you
Oh oh
Wish that I could be the one you want
But I can get you back Now I'm just an insomniac

You don't know how hard I've tried
Counting sheep until I'm staring at daylight
I've tried therapy and pills
But nothing can compare to how you feel

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Oh oh

-2x-

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I love this Song :love:. - to Bad it's not playing during the Sex part, but with a little trick, if you ctrl fast enough, you can make it that way :LOL: - . but now that I have the Lyrics, may be it is for a reason :unsure:, Lyrics here and there fit more to the path where you are not Josy's path

I cant sleep without you here
cuz I'd miss the way you whisper in my ear
How you'd kiss me good night
Then I'd fall into the dark without a fight

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Oh oh

You don't know how hard I've tried
Counting sheep until I'm staring at daylight
I've tried therapy and pills
But nothing can compare to how you feel

You gave me insomnia
Oh oh
Oh oh

-2x-
Does that song play if your not on her path or both? Would be odd choice if both most of the time I play without sound

RomeoNesh96

Oct 23, 2017
Just throwing my own 2 cents, But it could be that jamie is the rat / imposter. I found it was kinda weird how he was the only DIK that the MC can influence not to take any shrooms and when he does, he just sits in a corner and cry lol. Another strong candidate might be Jacob, didn't take him long to question the MC commitment towards the DIKs & going after Zoey.

Oct 21, 2019
I don't think is Nick. The laptop incident was probably the cafeteria girl. She seems to have a bone to pick with all the DIKs. But the camera on Derek's room? If it's a DIK, the only one I can imagine at the moment is Tommy. Getting back at the alphas after breaking the mansion windows during the party is a motive as good as any, plus the fact that he really hates them.
The video? My bet is Tommy too. Maybe he mentioned the video to Quinn, and she asked him for it? I honestly don't see him sending directly to Stephen, unless he hates the MC much more than we think.

Reactions: dav3knight

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
My new guilty pleasure in these recent episodes is seeing Josy and Zoey's regret regarding their nonexistent romantic relationship with MC. Which is even funnier considering how happy my MC is with and dedicated to Sage (Best Girl) right now.

screenshot0025.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And that picture just makes me not want to play more of the other LI paths than I already have.
I hate seeing one of my soulmates upset.

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes