Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Also, I wonder which threesomes we'll be getting as well... the Quinn/Sally one seems inevitable, Quinn won't pass the opportunity to "punish" Sally... lol.

And as for Sage, DPC certainly gave Camila a lot of screen-time in Ep10, specially on the Sage route, so I wonder if she'll be next... ngl, I'm hoping for a Sage/Josy threesome... and/or a Sage/Sally, since those 3 are my favs (I don't see a Josy/Sally combo tho), but it really feels like Camila will be the one.

Reactions: KaiserST

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I like the idea of cooking. In AVNs, anime, and cartoons, it feels like you're nurturing the characters, and it feels so gratifying. Whether you're prepping to feed yourself or others, it feels just fussy and delicate enough for the characters' reactions to be delicious payoffs that lift the communal spirits.

In BaDIK MC can learn pancakes with Bella, and JB is an exceptional cook. It would be great if MC can have tiny cooking scenes where he could make an effort to learn on his own how to feed himself/a LI/DIKs.

I'd love to play a modified Chemistry game where you follow instructions to cook a meal for your girl just by using Internet recipes (foreshadowed by Josy's research). Something simple like a BLT, or more complicated like fried rice/burgers/bourguignon would be huge for building character, and help MC become more relatable.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ah yes, more mini-games... just what the game needs =P

but seriously tho, I do like the idea... maybe replace the dumbshit tests with that (y)

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Well, that was short but sweet. Now to wait for a long ass time until the next episode. Hopefully there'll be a lot less unnecessary animations to that there is more content.

Also, ugh at that the new math quiz you have to take. It almost makes me want to play without the minigames on. It's not hard, but more time consuming than the original one.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Well, that was short but sweet. Now to wait for a long ass time until the next episode. Hopefully there'll be a lot less unnecessary animations to that there is more content.

Also, ugh at that the new math quiz you have to take. It almost makes me want to play without the minigames on. It's not hard, but more time consuming than the original one.
I hear that DPC will be awarding undergraduate degrees for those players who successfully completed all the scholastic minigames once BeingADIK concludes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
*looks at DPC's first game*

Dude loves the soap opera brutal drama. I don't see him shying away from it with a Maya/Josy breakup.

There are options for MC to try and have them mend fences, so for those who don't want that, there may be a way to keep them all together.

I think DPC's hinted strongly enough that the Maya/Josy bond isn't strong enough to handle their incompatibility. Relationships are hard work. It'd be believable, the way dev has set it up, that they break up anyway, with or without MC's involvement.
He won't stop at making Josy and Maya break up if the MC is just friends with them. But the whole thing has a bitter aftertaste because Josy will only be with the MC because she can't be with Maya. The reason is Patrick. On the other hand, Maya will only want to be with the MC because it can solve her problems with Patrick.

But if all three are in the relationship, they will stay together. But that doesn't mean it will be easy. On the one hand we always have Patrick and on the other hand we also have Monica, Tommy and Pete. This could lead to problems in the three-way relationship. But if all 3 agree, then the 3 relationship will last and they will strengthen it. How? Josy and Maya get married and each have a child from the MC. So all three are firmly connected.

Reactions: dav3knight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jade will definitely blow up in MCs face at some point if he's with Sage. No way could DPC resist that drama.

It's feeling like the games MILFs bar Nicole all cause trouble elsewhere.

Cathy-Bella
Jade-Sage
Nora-Nicole
Madame-F95
it will certainly have consequences, but it will be drama for drama's sake, because I don't see how Jade can go to Sage and tell her that she had an affair with her current boyfriend, which would be extremely cruel towards Sage and, if the scandal had not yet surfaced with the footage, counterproductive towards Jade herself

Reactions: Pussycake

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless the site is not bugged, not only didn't the 60fps and other brilliant ideas defeat the Pig Game, but they made a bunch of people review bomb it out of top 5 :eek: :Kappa:
Thats probably because people were here crying like little children when their modded saves wouldn't work
So, they review bombed because they were salty.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Also, I wonder which threesomes we'll be getting as well... the Quinn/Sally one seems inevitable, Quinn won't pass the opportunity to "punish" Sally... lol.

And as for Sage, DPC certainly gave Camila a lot of screen-time in Ep10, specially on the Sage route, so I wonder if she'll be next... ngl, I'm hoping for a Sage/Josy threesome... and/or a Sage/Sally, since those 3 are my favs (I don't see a Josy/Sally combo tho), but it really feels like Camila will be the one.
I think Episode 11 could have a bigger part dedicated to side girls. With how Jade, Melanie, Sarah, and the dormies got sidelined, they could definitely use a scene to get more spotlight.

A Sage threesome is great, though Idk how that works with the family drama she's got on her hands.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Can i lose beer bong game to sage ? i keep trying to lose but i always wins and yeah i dont want her to strip naked in front of every one :WaitWhat:

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Not on topic i know and I know it's a little late but I've been working like a bitch so,

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas day with your friends and loved ones, hell even if your alone and i hope you have an amazing New Years day and the following year thats comes brings you love, joy and happiness.

Reactions: znar25 and KaiserST

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Anyone certain that nick is the rat?
I'm not.
Of course, it could very well be Nick, as I already said BaDIK is not a detective novel, and everything may be more obvious than we expect.
Nevertheless, Jam-Jam seems even more suspicious to me than Nick.
Simply because he is absolutely not DIK. This guy has more in common with Magnar.
He grows flowers in a greenhouse and writes some ridiculous poetry.
There is nothing wrong with this, but it looks strange compared to other DIKs.
What could a guy like Jam-Jam attract to DIKs?
I don't know, and maybe it wasn't his choice.
Perhaps someone else made this choice for him.
For what purpose ?
I can't answer yet.
But most likely the reason is Rusty.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes