znar25

Apr 25, 2021
1703593473143.png
(Wonderful: Lily playing the part of the Aunt, helping Sage prepare for her date)

Sage path up to this point in the story.

Reference: Sage path, no other LI or Side influence.

EP10 has been a long time coming for the Sage story.

Her's is a story well told, yet we have had to wait a very long time. Well over 2.5 years since EP7 was released.

In Ep8, if you have not ticked all the boxes with Quinn, you don't get a lewd scene of worth. One would think a major LI you would get a good scene. In Ep8 you get better scenes with Sides.

EP9, with some other LIs you get a choice of normal or prison sex. Unfortunately for EP9, you only get prison sex, a half-ass scene in the haunted basement, and MC asking Sage about best investment advice, and family history, which made Sage not super happy. This is tiring at best. But hey, lets put all that production effort into mini-games and to hell with LIs.

EP10. The Sage story is told so very well. The romantic storyline was as good as any traditional TV or Movie effort. Heart warming and finally, good lewd scenes.

Again though, over 2.5 years of waiting for the Sage story to be told well. That is a lot of dull time for an LI storyline.

1703593795405.png

icetez

Jun 2, 2017
Why does my game crash right after a few renders of s10? I downloaded the latest patch and the s10 start saves. It happens with every save path

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have completed this ep now three times. There are two mini games which are absolutely not needed. Science and the son of a bitch tile puzzle. Both are easy but boring and take time. The worst is the tiles, since science is expected once per update. But that tile puzzle is like...Especially when doing multiple runs where one skips dialogues...Bbq event, oh tile puzzle. Ok, in your room tile puzzle again. Maya home, wow let me guess, tile puzzle! And yes it is optional, but I am a perfectionist, don't want to gimp any of the routes with skipping money opportunities.

Reactions: znar25

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Question in episode 9 after the failed negociation with Burke about making some arrangement to help for Maya money issues, Burke then makes a phone call to "Priscilla" telling her they must meet.

Then in episode 10 during a phone call between the MC and Isabella we see in the background Quinn angrily leaving from a meeting with Burke.
Does that mean that Priscilla is actually Quinn (maybe her real name) ?
We know Burke has been using the "services" from Quinn's prostitution ring when the MC saw one of the prostitutes, Mona, running outside of a room saying that she couldn't do this anymore and Burke exiting that room too.
So it's very likely that Burke is working with Quinn by avoiding the police busting in to throw her and all her associates into jail, because it's surprising in how her business has never been reported by anyone so far despite spreading around the whole college.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone certain that nick is the rat?
Naw. Nick has been seen by everyone as the red herring for years. Sure he used to be Vinny's brother, fucked Heather, and was at the library when MC found him. But he felt too convenient as a suspect.

I think if DPC shows the DIKs actually pointing fingers at him to then vote him out, that would spawn new theories about the real traitor and how the DIKs must treat Nick afterwards.

I think in Ep11 Nick'll be seen by the boys as the top suspect, or do something to be seen as sus. And he will also get beaten up by Tommy. My guess is DPC will definitely force an option on players to vote/abstain/protect the suspect, instead of letting the player pick one from the gang.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think Episode 11 could have a bigger part dedicated to side girls.
How could it happen? MC's episode 10 final words are telling us what we should expect from episode 11:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question in episode 9 after the failed negociation with Burke about making some arrangement to help for Maya money issues, Burke then makes a phone call to "Priscilla" telling her they must meet.

Then in episode 10 during a phone call between the MC and Isabella we see in the background Quinn angrily leaving from a meeting with Burke.
Does that mean that Priscilla is actually Quinn (maybe her real name) ?
I think that Priscilla is the unknown woman Quinn meets in episode 10. Quinn's real name is Quinn.

Reactions: dav3knight

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I can't believe Tommy punched me that time. Sucker on him though.
Because as soon as I ran and told Josy she kicked his arse

She was so sexy defending me
It's no wonder I love her.
Has anyone ever said that you're a pussy, bro? Just wondering.

Tommy definitely needs his ass kicked.
Again you mean. Did it once, time to do it again.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
EP9, with some other LIs you get a choice of normal or prison sex. Unfortunately for EP9, you only get prison sex, a half-ass scene in the haunted basement, and MC asking Sage about best investment advice, and family history, which made Sage not super happy. This is tiring at best. But hey, lets put all that production effort into mini-games and to hell with LIs.
This is all okay, but you again forgot about Sage’s great final scene from Ep.9, which was one of the most elaborate lewds in the entire Ep.9
67908.JPG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well in real life I wouldn't let him push me around like that.
But I am a massive chick in the game and I don't think Maya would approve of me using violence
Thats also why I didn't punch Patrick besides the choice being greyed out of course.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Well in real life I wouldn't let him push me around like that.
But I am a massive chick in the game and I don't think Maya would approve of me using violence
Thats also why I didn't punch Patrick besides the choice being greyed out of course.
I've always been a fighter. In games, RL. Fighting and fucking are two of my favorite things.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes