Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My new guilty pleasure in these recent episodes is seeing Josy and Zoey's regret regarding their nonexistent romantic relationship with MC. Which is even funnier considering how happy my MC is with and dedicated to Sage (Best Girl) right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3206595
Try to stay on the J/M route from Ep.4 and in Ep.8 choose another girl (for example, the best girl Sage). Incredible popcorn drama is guaranteed here.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That was a good scene
I just wish the girls would have had some fun while the mc was the lookout
The throuple shouldn't all just be about the mc imo.
They did lick MC cum off but you are right about the throuple is about the MC and his two girls. It part of why I question if the throuple will be savable we never see Josy and Maya look at each other or interact with each other they do when with MC. It might be a short scene but its pretty hot

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Unless the site is not bugged, not only didn't the 60fps and other brilliant ideas defeat the Pig Game, but they made a bunch of people review bomb it out of top 5 :eek: :Kappa:
those will also be the first ones who will appear to download chapter 11 when it comes out. because those bitches enjoy complaining and annoying other users more than playing the game. :KEK:
psjC8Z8.png

alek8496

Dec 25, 2023
i stuck at season 3, the scene is always repeat 'Bella Scene' i want do the last task 'talk to sage', anyone can help ?
the scene is come after i punch tybalt

Aug 29, 2023
Can i lose beer bong game to sage ? i keep trying to lose but i always wins and yeah i dont want her to strip naked in front of every one :WaitWhat:
Sage has no problem being naked in front of everyone. Maybe you forgot—the very first time she’s seen in the game, she’s sunbathing topless in the front yard of the HOT house.

Sunbathing.jpg

She attended the Halloween party in a see-through top. When it comes to her body, she knows she has spectacular tits and has no shame about them.

Now, having waiters overhear her talking about anal—that’s what embarrasses her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lukachandrika

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
My new guilty pleasure in these recent episodes is seeing Josy and Zoey's regret regarding their nonexistent romantic relationship with MC. Which is even funnier considering how happy my MC is with and dedicated to Sage (Best Girl) right now.

View attachment 3206595
If you could tip a comment in this thread i believe this is the one i would tip my money on.
it really is spot on comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BitesZaDusto

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

View attachment 3206595
Leaked images of Josy's even newer attention seeking haircut for Ep11 if you play other girl's routes:

Screenshot_20231226_143814.jpg Screenshot_20231226_143840.jpg

Only issue is that Chad is gonna want a piece of that, not the MC.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That's give me ideas for Josy/Leah (Acting Lessons) love story arc. Two yandere join forces to take revenge on those who broke their hearts and eliminate their competitors. :D
No No No... Not again !!! :eek:
Fuck that I’m getting a blue-haired body guard ! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes