Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
So I think somebody's after MC, even before he gets to college. He's targeted even before he's a DiK, and still further on in the story he's the fall guy again. My first thought is Zoey, because she's pretty much the only character that we know about that could possibly be a stalker.

Is this Dev the kind of guy that leaves clues? Or is everything hidden, like the Jade/Sage reveal?
Watch it be that kid he punched out when he was a child in school as shown during that flashback story about Zoey. Turns out he was the evil mastermind all along just biding his time to get revenge. MUAH-HA-HA-HA!!!

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Watch it be that kid he punched out when he was a child in school as shown during that flashback story about Zoey. Turns out he was the evil mastermind all along just biding his time to get revenge. MUAH-HA-HA-HA!!!
Nah. I am pretty sure Zoey has nothing going like this. or what was the point of that interlude

Reactions: Leonin

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can someone tell me how to fix this error, i got it when i loaded a save from season 9. I downloaded the path and put it directly on the previous version i had that was the 0.9.1
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.1
Mon Dec 25 20:30:00 2023

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but has anyone else noticed that the girls are shown to cum less in the newest update?

At least in the Sage and Others paths.

DPC used to have the screen shake three times when they came, often accompanied by dialogue. Sage even squirted a few times.

In Chap 10, though, all I got from all those girls across both paths was Sage saying "Wow, I came so hard" after the tent scene. I know not everyone cares about this, but I do think the girls getting off too adds a lot to a good sex scene.

Reactions: lipe2410

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
What happens, if MC didn't bang Jade, how does Stephen blackmail Jade then? The other question is, what will happen, if one banged Jade before choosing Sage as a LI, will it bite the MC in the ass if Stephen is using the video of the act to blackmail Jade into an unequal divorce?

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
What happens, if MC didn't bang Jade, how does Stephen blackmail Jade then? The other question is, what will happen, if one banged Jade before choosing Sage as a LI, will it bite the MC in the ass if Stephen is using the video of the act to blackmail Jade into an unequal divorce?
Stephen still wish to divorce with Jade, but without the video he has no blackmail material, and is ready to accept the 50/50 share instead of the 90/10

If MC banged Jade and chose to follow Sage's path, we can see him feeling guilt when with Sage during episode 9, Jade saying in the kitchen that it will destroy the MC/Sage couple with guilt, I didn't play that "nuclear" path in episode 10 so I can't tell. If Stephen has the video, Jade will probably accept the 90/10 share to protect her carrier, she doesn't want the video to go public, and if she accepts the 90/10 it implies that Stephen will delete the video (will he keep his words?), and I don't see Jade telling about the video to Sage (except if she's drunk and pissed and slip-yell about it?) so... we'll see I guess, everything is possible, Sage might by some way find about the video/affair we can't really tell

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in what sense?

if no footage of Jade and Mc has been shared (so just don't show it to the DIKs), Burke, at least for now, has no way to blackmail her

surely carrying on the relationship with Jade won't be a good luck charm in the relationship with Sage, but for now we don't know how it will strike, for now we only have Jade's threats

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
in what sense?

if no footage of Jade and Mc has been shared (so just don't show it to the DIKs), Burke, at least for now, has no way to blackmail her

surely carrying on the relationship with Jade won't be a good luck charm in the relationship with Sage, but for now we don't know how it will strike, for now we only have Jade's threats
Wish we had the option to continue to bang Jade on Sage's path. Then, if CHICK it blows up but if DIK then mother / daughter threeway debauchery (5/5 for sure), ultimate walk of shame, and the birth of the Legendary DIK.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
There's the video Stephen has about Jade/MC, but what about the guy who gave the video to Stephen, that one might still have the video and come back later and release it despite Jade accepting the 90/10 share o_O

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
and why would he do that? if he 'sold' the video to Burke, why would he send it out afterwards?
Because he's very likely the guy that leaks everything from the DIK's laptop, and want to harm them, so... why not?

edit: the more I think about it the less I believe in what I wrote, I don't know...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because he's very likely the guy that leaks everything from the DIK's laptop, and want to harm them, so... why not?
the fact that he gave that video to Burke indicates that he has other goals as well, and if you sell something to a big guy, then you don't divulge it against his will

and besides, why would it damage the DIKs' reputation for one of their brothers to have fucked a professor? it would blow MC's relationship, but other than that it would just be glory

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Stephen still wish to divorce with Jade, but without the video he has no blackmail material, and is ready to accept the 50/50 share instead of the 90/10

If MC banged Jade and chose to follow Sage's path, we can see him feeling guilt when with Sage during episode 9, Jade saying in the kitchen that it will destroy the MC/Sage couple with guilt, I didn't play that "nuclear" path in episode 10 so I can't tell. If Stephen has the video, Jade will probably accept the 90/10 share to protect her carrier, she doesn't want the video to go public, and if she accepts the 90/10 it implies that Stephen will delete the video (will he keep his words?), and I don't see Jade telling about the video to Sage (except if she's drunk and pissed and slip-yell about it?) so... we'll see I guess, everything is possible, Sage might by some way find about the video/affair we can't really tell
Because if she would find out, that would mean the end of her route. So basically DPC might be so evil if one banged Jade previously it could shut down the whole Sage route if she finds out, which is very likely to happen.

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know of a way to edit the game and make it so that I had no sex with Jade in certain routs? I already tried with scrappy's mod, but the game still thinks that I had sex with her even after I changed the verables. I also tried URM, but i can't get it to work on this game, no mater which value i input it doesn't change in game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes