jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
BaDIK does several difficult things right continuously, which is so impressive to see.

_ One of the rare few AVNs to actually properly show MC's background the way it says, and weave it into the story. MC's from a poor family, and DPC competently shows that it affects him constantly. His house looks fucking terrible, and he dreams of renovating their house for Neil. Jill's family is too out of his league. Being poor & motherless got him bullied and fucked him up as a kid. He chooses to fix the mansion, rather than asking for money - completely opposite from Rusty. He can even save a TV with a cracked screen for Maya. This also makes scavenging money, doing odd jobs, and just being in MC's shoes more engaging, rewarding, and relatable.

In most AVNs you'll get a throwaway description from the first text box that MC's from a poor family, and that's it. It has no meaning and influence on anything, ever. You are immediately dropped into your own separate bedroom with a computer inside a penthouse, with your sisters listening to music, clubbing, and driving cars. The mom has a high-salary desk job, and when she's home she sips on red wine with an opened silk robe. And the game doesn't even pretend. Being "poor" has nothing to do with anything in the game, ever.

_ Minigames. Love it or hate it, it's a big part of BaDIK that spices up the gameplay. And the games are only getting more intricate and detailed. Some are actually semi-brainy and give you the illusion that you're actually solving problems. Also it resolves some of the other issues - the $10 wallet crisis that bugs many players is solved by the fish tank's limitless reserve.

_ Everyone has scenes and matters. You get to learn their stories, their personal ties, and their issues. They all get their own moments throughout the game. If you don't know their crises, you'll know their hobbies. If not, their quirks, or bff, or who they fuck. They gradually grow on you, and you feel like you know these characters. There's no one in the DIKs that just get erased after one episode, or is just a decor.

_ Hard-hitting / poetic moments. Jill hearing the rock against her window pane and seeing MC with the moon behind him; Sage's maple leaf as a declaration / promise; Maya's mom slowly losing it mid-dinner; Zoey's chest tattoo; Bella crying by the bookcase which turns into the frozen ice background; Josy crying and admitting her complicated feelings for MC; etc. All of them are spread throughout the game. Never too packed, but never too far apart. It takes balls & planning to deliver in such a manner constantly.

_ The DIK/CHIK affinity scale. It brings just enough variety for there to be fun & exploration for players, and carries weight to the path they can pick. Something like the test papers can matter a lot to the story, and the mushrooms change the freeroam into a fun trip. Girls can be exclusive to certain affinities, which simplifies a lot of issues and streamlines the story.

Aug 16, 2017
every time i start chapter 10 like the chick with the doctor the dame just close
so how do i fix it?
Hit up DPC's Patreon and write him a letter saying you'll give him your first born offspring if he should deign to look from his lofty pedestal and fix your problem. Which will, unfortunately, be fruitless. Or you could check previous posts for a short period of time, and realise it's a mod issue.

OVERLORD24

Apr 12, 2019
Hit up DPC's Patreon and write him a letter saying you'll give him your first born offspring if he should deign to look from his lofty pedestal and fix your problem. Which will, unfortunately, be fruitless. Or you could check previous posts for a short period of time, and realise it's a mod issue.
thanks to your response fellow member as upon your coded message my first born is be ready to be sacrifice for the continuity of my wanking experience
thanks but little bit to sarcastic

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
thanks but little bit to sarcastic
You are right, and it doesn't do a bit of good. It won't be long before the next guy wanders in here with the same complaint. So, maybe learn something about what happens if you use mods, and if you have a problem with the game, it is very likely many others have it too, so do yourself a favor and check the message history. At least. Next time though, you might know enough to go ask the guy who made your mod.

Reactions: sava75 and VOYEUR

blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
OK it's Christmas and I am bored, lucky me, so I am going to start a flare saying tha the sex scene with Cathy is the best of the lot in episode 10 by a mile. It made me think perhaps to go back and keep a path open with her. Distant second is Nicole, a stripper with love. Very disappointed no Bitchy Jill showing on my Bella+Jill open path, she behaves like a "wooden p***y" either way. Sage is cute but relationship will hit a wall the moment she graduates. Bella in the Olympics for anal? Sex in a car is awful, just so you know.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeahhh . . look at the nature of Darkwens posts though. Obsessive over Josy, true, but the constant shutdown of anyone who disagrees, and the endless repetition of the same phrase in an attempt to embed it in other peoples brains? Seems more like cult mentality to me.
The nature of my post's are meant to have fun, I only point out if something is wrong or if I disagree with it which there nothing wrong with that perhaps I went to far a time or two but it was never personal
Joshy path is like Pacifist.
Darkwen path more like i'm right about Josy and yall should agree you could have your opinion which if it's against Josy i hate it, any other girls no issue

Note: you cant make Darkwen hate Josy even the next episode she start murders everyone whats gonna happen "It was inevitable they did it to themselves" Quote. by Darkwen
Josy is always just so I can only assume she in the right, Alady:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and a Josy new year:love::love:

lnvalidName

Dec 25, 2022
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
I know that he must remember something...
Something suspicious.
But what suspicious could have happened there?
I just don't understand what it should look like.
The earlier part of the dream doesn't seem to have any ramifications, because he's still allowed back inside The Pink Rose after the incident. However, he only briefly remembers vomiting alcohol in Maya's laundry basket before waking. There's still the question what happened with Maya (which she forgives him for) and why he was asleep under the bed.

It also foreshadows that MC is prone to getting blackout drunk, which also happened when him and Derek fell asleep together in the same bed, which this may be the beginning to answer this continued behavior.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just hope the mc didn't bang some chick while he was blackout drunk
I know we weren't officially with Maya & Josy at that stage
But still I don't want that to have happened.

Reactions: dalli_x

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Quite a few people are pretty sure that DPC is planning a route to end the throuple and have MC continue with just one of the girls. And granted, i've seen the suggestive evidence too, and it certainly seems likely, i'm just really curious how that is going to play out. I mean let's say Maya and MC decide they want to be together without Josy. So what, they just sit her down together and tell her as nicely as possible that she's been voted off the island? So Josy can move forward with the pain of not only being dumped once, but twice at the same time. And honestly, it's even worse for Maya, cause that girl already has self-esteem issues primarily stemming from a shitty father. Mc and Josy are the two of the three most important people in her life, and make her feel accepted for who she is, and then whammo, kicked to the curb. Those are going to be some brutal scenes, and i don't know if i would have the stomach to watch them. Plus Derek would not take it well. Not at all. 'Just don't hurt her bro.' is what he said. Kiss that friendship goodbye at the very least. Should be interesting.

Oh, and Happy Holidays everyone.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quite a few people are pretty sure that DPC is planning a route to end the throuple and have MC continue with just one of the girls. And granted, i've seen the suggestive evidence too, and it certainly seems likely, i'm just really curious how that is going to play out. I mean let's say Maya and MC decide they want to be together without Josy. So what, they just sit her down together and tell her as nicely as possible that she's been voted off the island? So Josy can move forward with the pain of not only being dumped once, but twice at the same time. And honestly, it's even worse for Maya, cause that girl already has self-esteem issues primarily stemming from a shitty father. Mc and Josy are the two of the three most important people in her life, and make her feel accepted for who she is, and then whammo, kicked to the curb. Those are going to be some brutal scenes, and i don't know if i would have the stomach to watch them. Plus Derek would not take it well. Not at all. 'Just don't hurt her bro.' is what he said. Kiss that friendship goodbye at the very least. Should be interesting.

I agree, if the jerk got involved in a threesome relationship, then let him carry it to the end of his days. Or until they kick him out themselves.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the clock ticking on the duration of the trouple is Maya's loan problem, once that is solved the solo runs can begin.

what will the excluded girl do? she will be in the background of the story mumbling and glaring at MC, as the excluded LIs more or less do up to this point.

likely to happen at the end of this season, so it will only be "an issue" for the last season, where the focus would be on the chosen LI anyway (at least I hope)

Reactions: Darkwen

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023

They do fuss a fair amount, and there are indications on both sides that the josy/maya relationship is really not that deep. The break might not be really so bad. The JM relationship was saved when they both realized that they had cheated with the same guy for the same reasons. Josy was about to run off to NY, and Maya probably thought she wouldn't see Josy again. So, there is room for renewed cheating there maybe.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

For sure it will be painful for the girl that gets dump but I kind of think they will know it's headed that way and will stay friends that said it still won't be a easy scene to see and I say that as someone that wants solo Josy

justylove

Sir Justy
Donor
Apr 5, 2018
So i finally played the episode 3 chapter 9. Man you should really not think with your Dik in this game haha.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes