znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Firstly, I wish you all in this thread a Merry Christmas!

It was a long year, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this thread. (except you guys who only make usesless posts asking the same shit over and over again, just read the firsy page and use search)

With that out of the way...

Guess who broke his record on paying patreons?

Thats right our dear (stubborn as fuck) DPC

View attachment 3201274

Previosly the record was 18.215 in 30/11/2021 shortfly before the release of Episode 8. Really shows how this Episode was much more popular than 9.

By the way, here are the results from the poll I made for Episode 10.

View attachment 3201293

Lets hope this give him enough money to pass by

/s

Also, for fuck's sake buy some more RTX 4090's, it would really help things, even if he did more stuff, I'd rather have bigger updates taking around a year to make.
6x Madame lewd scenes for Ep11 instead of 3 !

1703485958338.png

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I love how Jacob is a constant foil for MCs legendaryness. He totally didn't believe MC had a 3some with Lily and Nicole, but the best part was his having to sit outside the tent and listen to MC fuck Sage. So funny.

Reactions: Gacktoer and VOYEUR

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Because Josy & Maya are ok sharing with each other
I wonder if they would let me bring in just one more girl?
I think they would love her.
And the sexy times would be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: moonhowler1972

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
*puts Dalli-X hat on* that would explain why you're more Maya than Josy, as Josy demands your attention to the point she's practically humping your leg in public, while Maya is more reserved and likes your attention, but doesn't crave it. If this sounds ridiculous, it's 7pm Xmas day so it probably is.
That actually makes sense.
You could be onto something there.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think there should be some new music in upcoming eps.
Some i will suggest are

Emotional scenes - 1) Daylight by David Kushner , 2) Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias ,
3) Night changes by One direction ,
4) Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez

Party music - 1) Doja by Central Cee
and maybe some hip hop beats

Btw , I know he don't give fuk about my opinion
I really loved the music in it and the moments they play accurately , it really makes that moments more beautiful.
Bro, I have the feeling that Universal Music and Sony would ask DrPinkCake some cash for their music, you know. :sneaky:

Great episode and surprisingly the choice that gave me a hard time was to punch Maya's Dad or not. The easy logic is he was hurting her and all the previous psychological abuse so you punch the shit out of him but watching the episode you see that he is a broken man that has had the life sucked out of him helplessly watching the love of his life slowly withering away. Really not worth it to punch a dead man walking plus there is a good chance for that punch to cost us later.
I certainly wanted to. I feel sorry for him but his behaviour towards Maya has been terrible. Mind you i've only played 1 path & that was as an ex dick but now committed neutral. I just confronted him but in my dick playthrough I'm going to enjoy punching him.
The right choice is the chick one, consoling Maya.

Anyway, I have the feeling that I made a mistake by making Maya win the Halloween costume competion. Did you see? if Josy wins, Arieth will find the trophy at the HOTs' and steal it. I have the feeling that when the madman finds out that the documents are missing, he will visit her dormitory, he will see the trophy and get mad.

And no, I don't feel sorry for him. Not in the least.

Because Josy & Maya are ok sharing with each other
I wonder if they would let me bring in just one more girl?
I think they would love her.
And the sexy times would be awesome.
Bro, I have the feeling that a Sage-Maya-MC threesome is incoming in the Sage route.

Reactions: ZaphodB

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, I have the feeling that Universal Music and Sony would ask DrPinkCake some cash for their music, you know. :sneaky:

The right choice is the chick one, consoling Maya.

Anyway, I have the feeling that I made a mistake by making Maya win the Halloween costume competion. Did you see? if Josy wins, Arieth will find the trophy at the HOTs' and steal it. I have the feeling that when the madman finds out that the documents are missing, he will visit her dormitory, he will see the trophy and get mad.

And no, I don't feel sorry for him. Not in the least.

Bro, I have the feeling that a Sage-Maya-MC threesome is incoming in the Sage route.
Do you think it could happen on the throuple branch too?

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I thought during the earlier episodes, throuple agreed to inform each other of any 2 persons session. But why in ep10, it is still possible to have mutually exclusive scenes for both of them?

Looks like it is destined we will have a chance to see a split.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can someone tell me why my saves from the version 0.9.1 don't work, i saved at the end when they told me to save and now i downloaded the patch v 0.10.1 and i can't load those saves, it gives me an error and then it show me the previos safe of season 2 and after that i have to do the whole season 9 to go to the new content, anyone know how to fix this?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do you think it could happen on the throuple branch too?
I don't think so. But I think that all those relationship point we amassed / didn't amass do count.

Did you see? ep. 10, Sage route: if you banged Camila, she will accidentally blurt it out in front of Sage in the pool scene.

Everything counts in BaDIK.

I thought during the earlier episodes, throuple agreed to inform each other of any 2 persons session. But why in ep10, it is still possible to have mutually exclusive scenes for both of them?

Looks like it is destined we will have a chance to see a split.
It might happen.

Can someone tell me why my saves from the version 0.9.1 don't work, i saved at the end when they told me to save and now i downloaded the patch v 0.10.1 and i can't load those saves, it gives me an error and then it show me the previos safe of season 2 and after that i have to do the whole season 9 to go to the new content, anyone know how to fix this?
No, it's a secret.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
MC and Heather should have sex in episode 9 and more in episode 10, episode 11 Heather should be booty call anytime
Elena should get with MC very soon
Sally ever going to give in?
episode 7 the girls with Sarah ever find out the truth?
Becky and MC should have sex soon

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Bro that is awesome.
I'm going to use that so that everyone knows they will never simp like me.
You’re not just a simp Joshy…
Your street cred from all over different threads is legendary...
You are the OG simp !!!! :cool:
Simp.gif
Actually, I'm more of a cat man.
Funny I used to be a cat man too… But not anymore… :mad:
fluffy.gif
8afpan.jpg

Anyway Merry Christmas Dik Brothers and Hot sisters :giggle::coffee:
merry_christmas_fullHD.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes